No Bits?

Hi! The tournament results for Lookin’ For Beys 2 has been finally posted and next to the results, shows the Gold Bit, but in my profile it doesn’t show the bit in My Bits section. Does anyone know why that is?
(Feb. 23, 2020  3:54 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! The tournament results for Lookin’ For Beys 2 has been finally posted and next to the results, shows the Gold Bit, but in my profile it doesn’t show the bit in My Bits section. Does anyone know why that is?

The Committee hasn't been giving out bits for a while now. I'm not sure if it's because they haven't had time to catch up or if they've just been prioritizing BeyRank and tournament results, but I still haven't gotten a Bit for my first tournament in May of last year where I got second place, so I wouldn't expect recent Bit awards to be updated soon.
(Feb. 23, 2020  3:54 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! The tournament results for Lookin’ For Beys 2 has been finally posted and next to the results, shows the Gold Bit, but in my profile it doesn’t show the bit in My Bits section. Does anyone know why that is?

The committee has to do it manually. So I could be a bit before.
I don't know if they do bits anymore. I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't matter how many golds, silvers, and bronzes are by your name. If you're good, you already know it, and it doesn't matter if other people do.
We haven't been able to award them recently due to lack of time. Sorry! We are hoping to implement a better (more automated) method for the awarding of Bits in the future, though.