Nintendo Network IDs/Wi-Fi Connection Numbers

Mine for SSBB is: Knux~ = 2964-9700-5215

PM me if you added me.

I added everyone from the list on the first page =)
Wii number: 0585-5686-0691-2233

Brawl- 0345-0853-4322

I'll add everyone.
All of the talk about Smash Bros has made me want to play.

Brawl Name: Palin
Brawl #: 5412-9739-9063

I've already added everybody listed in the first post.
Wii online sucks, I still haven't met a person online playing Brawl in the random matches, and I've been trying like once a week since it came out.
Really? I've played a number of the random online matches, and the only problem I had was the occasional bit of lag.
I have never even entered a battle randomly. I guess Nintendo doesn't like Canada, fair enough.
Here's my Brawl Code, haven't added anyone from here yet:

1547-4893-6918

Username: JAA(up arrow)(down arrow)

I'll add my other games later.
here's my info
wii code: 3923-6721-1798-9254

ssbb: 4811-6613-5346 name: whfir

if you add me just pm me with your info.
I will post my codes up when I get back from London. Both my Wii code and Brawl code will be posted.
Brawl no. 1719-5363-5701

I only have 10 stickers to go and one trophy which is the sticker trophy.
Brawl # 1419 0172 2561
Name: Hero

feel free to PM me for Brawls Grin
heres mine 4640-5257-4077
I had the wrong code up so if anyone used that then please delete it and put in the new one which I edited on my old post so it will now be correct.
k HERE IT is: 3695-2804-9599
that's my brawl FC, but i'll go check wii nu,ber hold on
Hold on, i never remembered a wii number? I only have a FC for brawl. Where do i find my wii number and where can i add others?
Sup. This sucks, i'm in a brawlish mood and nobody here's online while i'm posting this T^T

Brawl FC: 4253-3436-3267

I'll add everyone from the OP, pm me if you added me :3
I cant believe stupid game station cleaned my SSBB disc and it didnt work! I am going to get a new one but i had all the characters, completed classic , completed most of adventure,most of all star! Oh boy, anyway my wii number is: 4932-5742-9719-3388.
Um, shouldn't your characters and stuff still be on your memory card?
(Jun. 30, 2009  5:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Um, shouldn't your characters and stuff still be on your memory card?

Thts what i said to my sis but she said it wouldnt haha in your face sis!
Yeah, i think the disc is irrelevant, and what's more important is the game data saved to your internal wii memory or GC memory card [if you used one] With the new disc you should still have all your characters, challenges, events, etc.

You have to buy another one or are they replacing it for you?
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:49 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Yeah, i think the disc is irrelevant, and what's more important is the game data saved to your internal wii memory or GC memory card [if you used one] With the new disc you should still have all your characters, challenges, events, etc.

You have to buy another one or are they replacing it for you?

umm... if i complain could i get a free replacement? If i cant i wil go to CEX and get one for 18 pounds its the cheapest i can find... oh well.
Dude, I'm pretty sure if they "cleaned" your disc for you and it still didn't work, they'd be obliged to replace it. Did they have a guarantee?
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:27 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Dude, I'm pretty sure if they "cleaned" your disc for you and it still didn't work, they'd be obliged to replace it. Did they have a guarantee?

umm... i dont think so im only 12 plus im a dumb a$* so u now