NinjaGo General

(May. 03, 2011  3:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol erm, that blog actually went into the game and got those xD
They have 0 reasons to be photoshopping them. They aren't like that lol. And those are part of the sprites in the game so I'm positive that they aren't fake. Libruhhh

So why are there sprite sheets?

@njrk: I think they'll make that in the next DX series. Just a guess.
what with all the double up cards like spiral vortex and fire pit they have the exact same effect or shaky bones and Off Balance same effect it just seems uncreative and stupid
also i notice the quailkty of lego is goiign down like little plastic clip from when the maufactured in there molds and were cut off it never used to happen also serously
ninja go couldnt they think of somthing more creative
like the Iphone/iPad/iPod Touch app but not the actual products and movies.....
well my brothers play this and we are thinking of makeing a tournament or a whole competative community for this game. the rules don't explain the game very well. my brothers started to collect these and only have 1 ninja to go, same with the skelitons i think. anyway, im proberbly the best player in the family dispite only playing it a few times. if you know how to play it well you can enjoy it but if not you get realy anoyed with it.
Don't really get how if your Lego guy falls off you loose, What if the ''Spinner'' is still spinning!!
Anyway none of the excitement that you get from MFB, and most battles are just outspin.
P.S don't know if there's customisation, please tell me if there is.
if your figure falls off you lose, if your spinner goes outspin with the figure on it you just respin. there is some form of custom, custom of weapon.
I only like ninjago cuz they have the hoos that were hard to come by before Tongue_out

Otsu the spinner sets are made in china Wink
For some reason, the skeletons UTTERLY SUCK!! The ninja are ok.
I'm gonna focus on the new lego game, Heroica, now. But I might get the fire temple.
ok, sooooooooooo sorry if this is too much of a bump, but i have made a fourum for ninjago. ill put it in my sig soon. i also now have my own skelleton and im really good at the game now, even with a skelleton. all you need is a small stadium like the starter set one and the game's enjoyment level increasses masively.
Battle strikers now ninja go spining top, what will they think of next. I watch the show but i dont know about other spining tops beside beyblade. overall they seem cool.
Lego Ninjago tops OK, since you can customize your top and character as much as you want but they are bad because they don't spin properly.
There's a new series out now, but I'm not really interested anymore. The tops now offer way more levels of customisation, but they are still a teensy bit lame.
the only things about ningago are the minifigs and the movie/series
(Jun. 11, 2011  10:20 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Don't really get how if your Lego guy falls off you loose, What if the ''Spinner'' is still spinning!!
Anyway none of the excitement that you get from MFB, and most battles are just outspin.
P.S don't know if there's customisation, please tell me if there is.

The only customization is if you use a special card.
champion Kai
Read the date that was posted.