Poll: How would you rate this story?

It's very bad....
0%
It's OK, but not great...
20.00%
It's a great story, good work!
80.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:51 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: what the hell.first you were curing sparta out and now your all like this is a great story and all that .well you forgetting something that was really uncool what you did and......wait for it..............TTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTAAAAA

WOOF

YOU ARE THE BEST DARKANGELKAIERU!!!
thank you thank you.but for wht really all i did was set somebody staright cuz everbody seems to forget that ............wait for it..........wait for it...........TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS IIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA.
Okokok.......it was great the first couple of times but now the sparta things getting a little old....

but you're right.
yeah i know that was the last time.because i could tell it was going to get old
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:59 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: yeah i know that was the last time.because i could tell it was going to get old

Lol.

not sure when I'm gonna post the next chaptah......

and tht guy shudv been warned...........hey moderator?
you talking to me or something or to a real modertaor

edit:memory lapse
2 you as a joke but rele a moderator shudv warned tht guy he was all *********ing and being rude and stuff.
heck yeah he was if this was my story i would have cursed him out so bad but thats cuz i got a temper
Lol. awesome way to stick up for yourself.

have you posted the new chapter yet? I can't wait to read it!!
no but i will soon very soon if my sis(uh i hate sisters)doesnt kick me off the computer
Awesome!!!

dang parents said time 4 bed.....tlk 2 u in a couple of min!!
k i will write the chapter now so you can read it before to go to sleep
Thank you!! I lOok forward to it!!
darn got to go
Oh k welp l8r man!!
when is the next chapter
Chapter 2 is up!
AMAZING
Great thanks!!
I think I may be leaving, NOT QUITTING, beyblade. I'm tired of the game and the drags like losing parts and emptying my parents wallets for spinning tops. Besides, it's probably bad when your parents, your brother, even your friends either say you're obssesed (parents) and that I need to get a life (friends)...........

so I may be leaving soon......

for good.....
This is a great story, the best one I've read on the WBO. Smile
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:03 AM)Sparta Wrote: I think I may be leaving, NOT QUITTING, beyblade. I'm tired of the game and the drags like losing parts and emptying my parents wallets for spinning tops. Besides, it's probably bad when your parents, your brother, even your friends either say you're obssesed (parents) and that I need to get a life (friends)...........

so I may be leaving soon......

for good.....
If you're passionate about something, you'll persue it no matter what people say. The question being do you believe leaving will make you happy?
Just because things might be tough, EVEN THOUGH things seem bleak and hopeless, you trudge on. It's not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit, and still stand back up. Slowly push forward, slowly but surely, and you keep going. Never stopping, following your dreams and ambitions and not others. Then, one day, it all works out, and you accomplish what you set out to do. Then you're glad you didn't quit, back down when the going got tough. Even when you were knocked down, you got right back up on your feet. And you make it, all the way!!!
...you quoted me.....

and Dekailio I truly believe it is my time to move on to something else.......

please understand......
If leaving is going to make you happy, then you should go for it, but only do it because you believe it's right and not because everyone pressured you into it.