Nice to meet you!

Hey all, so I've been into bey blade for a couple years. Just something I remember loving as a kid and about a year ago I got my first job and started spending some disposable income on it as a hobby.

well I've decided to get into it again upon learning of this website. Nice to meet all of you, The name is Andrew Grin
Welcome to the WBO, Andrew!

Do you still have your Beyblades? There is also a new series called Beyblade Burst if you are interested in continuing to buy new Beyblades Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Welcome Andrew, good to have you here. Grin
Hey man. What Blades do you have? Hope you become active and learn a lot about Beyblade.
Hey Andrew,
How are you ?? Hope your Doing Well There.
Welcome To WBO. Do check out the New Beyblade Burst Series. You would really like its Bursting Colors.
And do Stay Well.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Sup Sugar, the wbo sure can spice up your life. Though some of us can be a bit salty and others can be a bit to sour. Though ya know, welcome to the wbo m8
(Jan. 09, 2016  9:25 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Sup Sugar, the wbo sure can spice up your life. Though some of us can be a bit salty and others can be a bit to sour. Though ya know, welcome to the wbo m8
Jeez, the use of urban words here is mad. Welcome to the WBO andrew lel.
welcome to WBO friend!!!!!!! enjoy your stay here

don't forget to read pm Kai-V send you and regiser for beymap to get update for events around you, WBO Events are tornaments where you can battle with other bladers to get beypoints, credits and faces! [while faces (face bolts bellow usernames) and Beypoints are for colection and ranking purpose but with crdits you can get free beys for exchanging them for real beys!]
Thanks so much for all the welcoming guys! Burst, Im great! I just went through my collection (though its not as big as I want it to be Wink )
and these are what I found:
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Drago Destructor LW105LF
Ray Serpent M145MS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Torch Aries 125D
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
and my favorite: Scythe Kronos T125EDS
lol all of my Beys are from the Metal Fury Hasbro release, with the exception of my Diablo Nemesis.

and I'm super hyped for the Burst series!
hope to battle some time!
Welcome friend! You and I have a similar outlook X3
(Jan. 11, 2016  6:30 AM)ActionB461 Wrote: Thanks so much for all the welcoming guys! Burst, Im great! I just went through my collection (though its not as big as I want it to be Wink )
and these are what I found:
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Drago Destructor LW105LF
Ray Serpent M145MS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Torch Aries 125D
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
and my favorite: Scythe Kronos T125EDS
lol all of my Beys are from the Metal Fury Hasbro release, with the exception of my Diablo Nemesis.

and I'm super hyped for the Burst series!
hope to battle some time!
Hey Andrew,
Hope your Doing Well.
I think its a really Good Collection mate to start off again with Beyblades. Do also check out the Plastics/HMS Series ( I am sure you will like them),Metal Fusion,Metal Masters And Zero G (Shogun Steel).

Also Drago Destructor is L-Drago Destructor. Smile
Yes actually Burst series is Really Interesting too as many releases are going to Happen in Burst Series. So who knows what happens anytime ?? Huh.
Looking Forward To Talk to you more mate.
Cheers !!!
Burst.