Next Beyblade Saga

So it’s seems like season 6 will be the last season of burst. It’s been drained out of new ideas for drivers and layer gimmicks, and I think it’s about for burst to end. After burst by beyblade would undoubtedly continue, but what do you think would be the big new thing for the saga?

We’ve have has the metal saga and burst saga. The next saga could be a combination of both, with what is essentially just metal rings/ blades instead of plastic with chips that have teeth like in dynamite, with burst drivers. That’s just an idea for the combination, but I’m more of a fan of a newer idea though

They’ve already done this with Zero G and left/right eclipse, but maybe beyblade fusion?
Well I just got into it but I felt superking was pretty short. But I am excited to see what they will think of next
really great idea maybe they will do but i know what ever TT does Hasbro does lol
PLZ DON'T SAY THAT DUDE!!!! IT CANNOT END >Gasp
(May. 30, 2021  3:18 PM)GhostFox Wrote: PLZ DON'T SAY THAT DUDE!!!! IT CANNOT END >Gasp

I just think that burst and been drained from its creative ideas, layer gimmicks keep being re-used even if it’s not that layers gimmick. I kinda just want to move on to the next thing. I don’t want beyblade as a whole to end, just Burst.
Hoping for more compact non burstable designs like Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight.
(May. 30, 2021  11:12 PM)Instarez Wrote: Hoping for more compact non burstable designs like Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight.

Yeah same, the compact beys were better in my opinion.
(May. 30, 2021  11:15 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  11:12 PM)Instarez Wrote: Hoping for more compact non burstable designs like Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight.

Yeah same, the compact beys were better in my opinion.

Burst is cool but I love the sounds when metal beys clash irl, they’re also really fast. I also really like seeing the Plastic Beys move around.
(May. 29, 2021  4:00 PM)Orbit Wrote: So it’s seems like season 6 will be the last season of burst. It’s been drained out of new ideas for drivers and layer gimmicks, and I think it’s about for burst to end. After burst by beyblade would undoubtedly continue, but what do you think would be the big new thing for the saga?

We’ve have has the metal saga and burst saga. The next saga could be a combination of both, with what is essentially just metal rings/ blades instead of plastic with chips that have teeth like in dynamite, with burst drivers. That’s just an idea for the combination, but I’m more of a fan of a newer idea though

They’ve already done this with Zero G and left/right eclipse, but maybe beyblade fusion?

Since you've stated this, imagine season 7 exist or they go with entire new series like Zero-G and the system will be like 4D but in burst system.

Chip/Core
Fusion Layer (Metal Frame/Energy Ring & Core/Fusion Wheel/Base Layer
Disc
Driver
if burst continues I'd rather them not go in the direction of metal contacts, that'll just ruin beys and be dangerous when a burst happens.
(May. 31, 2021  5:15 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: if burst continues I'd rather them not go in the direction of metal contacts, that'll just ruin beys and be dangerous when a burst happens.

So much this. 12 was bad enough, doing it on contact points is asking for damage.

If Burst does end, I'm hoping that they keep the same easy twist-on system but make disks tighter to their construction and remove the bursting gimmick. Bring the ease of Burst in with the strength of older generations, and I think then they'll hit gold.
I love customization. So anything along those lines is fine with me
I really hope next saga we don’t get opposite spin stamina beys, even opposite spin defense beys. Fafnir Bahamut, and Spring have have changed the meta of beyblade burst completely, making a more LAD focused meta over a more balanced one. In metal fight we didn’t get any left beys which weren’t attack or balance types , and to show for it we got a meta with at least some defense types. We had crazy good defense beys like duo on Cs, crazy good attack types like flash on r2f, and insane stamina types like literally just stock phantom Orion lol. But at least we had good beys in each category, but in burst we have no defense types, and I think it has to do with the more lad focused meta

Think about this, with opposite spin battles against an attack type someone could just light launch the bey to lessen impact, but in same spin someone can’t just do that without a severe lowering in stamina, which is what a bey weak against attack types. It makes the game more balanced, and attack types get more relevant. With this relevance of attack types, there needs to be something to counter them. That thing would be defense types, and defense types would become meta as a counter to these attack types. All because stamina types were limited to same spin and not opposite spin, and they couldn’t just light launch without repercussions.
I honestly like lots of parts in a system. It feels more like you’re actually customising it IMO.
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:22 PM)Instarez Wrote: I honestly like lots of parts in a system. It feels more like you’re actually customising it IMO.

I agree, but I just don’t want more left spins outside of the attack type. (L-drago/Longinus) and maybe the offensive balance type (Perseus/Variares)
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:05 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:22 PM)Instarez Wrote: I honestly like lots of parts in a system. It feels more like you’re actually customising it IMO.

I agree, but I just don’t want more left spins outside of the attack type. (L-drago/Longinus) and maybe the offensive balance type (Perseus/Variares)

Yeah, I don't see how left spin stamina types can be that good besides spin stealing. With Fafnir is they just made it's tip aggressive, it would be a attack type.
What we need is an adapter piece to combine different series. Smile
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:05 PM)Orbit Wrote:

Sorry but no, We're do not need another only one left-spin and dual-spin bey rule. Like anybody can own a left-Spin or dual-spin bey if they want to but should at least be OP like Ryuga, King, Free, or Lui.

But if there is another Beyblade Saga, I hope there are only 3 left-spin beys (Attack, Stamina, and Defense) and 1 or 2 dual-spin beys (balance). And I also hope the next saga has strong and Op Stamina-type beys (Examples: Hades Kerbecs, Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittaro, and Berserker Behemoth) like in Metal Fight since Burst was lacking them.
for the next saga, it'd be cool if they combined metal fusion and burs to create some sort of metal burst.
(Jun. 01, 2021  6:52 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: for the next saga, it'd be cool if they combined metal fusion and burs to create some sort of metal burst.

No. As stated prior burst with metal contacts is a bad idea.

for everyone who wants a mix of MFB and burst y'all gotta consider safety hazards first..
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:25 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  6:52 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: for the next saga, it'd be cool if they combined metal fusion and burs to create some sort of metal burst.

for everyone who wants a mix of MFB and burst y'all gotta consider safety hazards first..

Safety hazards: 
~ flying metal
~ potential injury from flying metal
~ did I mention flying metal
Anyways, I don't see as much of a problem IF it's done properly, one, the stadium would need a top guard like some of the burst ones do... and it shouldn't by any means be removable. Second, the Beyblade stadiums must be thicker to avoid the metal layers from flying through the plastic. third, No cheap Hasbro beys!! with metal parts, all beys must be qualified as there at more risk of breaking with that being said, Hasbro making cheap beys wouldn't stand, they pose the most danger. fourth, teeth need to be changed/enhanced. at the current rate, the teeth would need to be different completely, as it stands now the teeth would shatter on first burst, Plus plastic teeth would make the beys burst a lot, the fix? well, make the teeth and the part that locks into the teeth metal? maybe that would work... so yeah I've considered the risks it's an ok thing to do IF and that's huge IF, it's done right
Removing the Burst function might seem unintuitive. It's removing an extra way to play, and thus would supposedly make it more stale. But i actual prefer only KO's and Stamina Finishes. It's more simple for new players to understand, and evert knock out feels really special. You just blew another bey out of the stadium, not only that but you got 2 points. With stamina you simply out lasted another bey or drained the others stamina. It's still cool but not as big of a feat. However with Bursts, only Bursts really hold weight. Stamina finishes are the same, but the impact of KO's are gone.
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:53 PM)Instarez Wrote: Removing the Burst function might seem unintuitive. It's removing an extra way to play, and thus would supposedly make it more stale. But i actual prefer only KO's and Stamina Finishes. It's more simple for new players to understand, and evert knock out feels really special. You just blew another bey out of the stadium, not only that but you got 2 points. With stamina you simply out lasted another bey or drained the others stamina. It's still cool but not as big of a feat. However with Bursts, only Bursts really hold weight. Stamina finishes are the same, but the impact of KO's are gone.

Well the burst function itself is a gimmick for this generation/saga for beyblades, so for the next saga they would definitely take it away and have a new gimmick, like how they took away the metal contact gimmick from metal fusion. It’s simply the precedent so far.
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:25 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Agree with this.