[Newnan, Georgia, USA] Potential Events!

Hello! My name is Lauren Bosma, I'm an employee at Full Circle Toys / Games in Newnan, GA.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fullcircletoysgames

We are a toy store / game store located in Newnan who host Magic, Transformers and Pokemon leagues with a steady following of players! We are looking to expand into Beyblade (with myself as the organizer / judge- since I have interest in the game  show myself) to a once a week event like the other games we support! We have a giant / spacious gaming garage that would perfect to host events in!

If you have any advice or input regarding the subject, please let me know! - Lauren
I wish you the best of luck! Right now there don't appear to be any actuve GA based tournament organizers. You have a venue, which is good news, so I would encourage you to read the Burst Standard format rules and Organizers Guide in the Tournaments->rules section.

I must caution you that the Organizer test is locked until you make 50 valid posts; running WBO events officially requires active community engagement, apparently.

Tournament reports may help you figure out organization and set up for the events. And I know for a fact there are a bunch of bladers in GA/FL who would love to attend a tournament.

Welcome!
(May. 01, 2019  9:30 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I wish you the best of luck! Right now there don't appear to be any actuve GA based tournament organizers. You have a venue, which is good news, so I would encourage you to read the Burst Standard format rules and Organizers Guide in the Tournaments->rules section.

I must caution you that the Organizer test is locked until you make 50 valid posts; running WBO events officially requires active community engagement, apparently.

Tournament reports may help you figure out organization and set up for the events. And I know for a fact there are a bunch of bladers in GA/FL who would love to attend a tournament.

Welcome!

Thanks for the reply, DeceasedCrab!

Yeah I noticed the 50 post requirement. I guess I'll chip away at it as fast as I can!

- Lauren
Ok i will put you on the list . The match will be in june ok

wait how old are you

it does not matter just need to know

when is your tornament you can come to mine

i live an hour away soooo yea but i guess i will try to make it
(May. 08, 2019  3:14 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Ok i will put you on the list . The match will be in june ok

wait how old are you

it does not matter just need to know

when is your tornament you can come to mine

i live an hour away soooo yea but i guess i will try to make it

I’m 9. My mom is helping me get there and play. I’m excited to start and get better. What city is the tournament or date?