NewRoc For The Rise! (Non-WBO event)

Hello Hope you Enjoy your Day

Hello Everyone this is a tournament but a (Non WBO tournament) so come join me there will be prizes for 1st and 2nd place and it will be at (New Rochelle Public Library, 1 Library Plaza, New Rochelle, NY 10801) so come join there is no payment and it will be Hasbro and Takara Tomy I will need Judges and 1 Extra Staduim so just PM me,Oh and One more thing! It will be at 2:00pm
That is all thank you I will see you on January 4th
(Dec. 12, 2019  1:26 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Hello everyone this is NewRocChampion1 and this a Hasbro tournament in New Rochelle NY New Rochelle, NY 10801 so come and join because there will be ptozes

Unless this is a WBO tournament, don't advertise it here. Plus, you would have to be an organizer to make a tournament.
No no this is for my home town
(Dec. 12, 2019  1:30 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: No no this is for my home town

Oh, sorry. I didn't know it was for a local tournament.
Yea it was only for my hometown I wanna see how many are there because I would say 5$ to enter no

This is like a club thing ?
When and what time does this tournament take place?
Oh since most I know are coming probably around 3pm sound good?
(Dec. 12, 2019  3:32 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Oh since most I know are coming probably around 3pm sound good?

That's not what they meant.

They want to know the Date and Time. You haven't said the date anywhere in the thread.

You also haven't specified the exact location. They will need to know that too.
Oh okay thx
Aren't... you going to provide that data?

If you're not going to indicate the date and the general location, then there's no reason for this thread to continue existing. I'm going to close it. You can PM me the details of the ACTUAL DATE and ACTUAL TIME and EXACT LOCATION of the tournament or club event (or dates if it's recurring), and I will reopen this thread with that information.

In any event, you should really just consider completing a WBO organizer's quiz before trying to organize anything. It seems like there's a bunch of shortfalls to address that the Organizer's Quiz will help you narrow down.

You may have a long way to go before you're ready to undertake the infrastructure tasks of running a tournament.

EDIT:
Good news! NewRocChampion1 sent the location and time info, so I put it into his OP for him and reopened his thread! Welcome back! Have fun out there!

For real though don't post while you're at school. Also don't open threads for events without meaningful details. Smile
It's almost the day guys get ready because time goes flying

So who is in the tournament to write you down
Hello Everyone this is a tournament but a (Non WBO tournament) so come join me there will be prizes for 1st and 2nd place and it will be at (New Rochelle Public Library, 1 Library Plaza, New Rochelle, NY 10801) so come join there is no payment and it will be Hasbro and Takara Tomy I will need Judges and 1 Extra Staduim so just PM me,Oh and One more thing! It will be at 2:00pm
That is all thank you I will see you on January 4th
Doesn’t school start then ???
I can judge but i might not come
So we got the number of players that are in this tournament is

NewRocChampion1
Ravinchen
GamingThree
Sorry, but you don't need two separate threads for this one event! I will be merging them.
Oh plz don't do that I was gonna delete this one actually

Can like un merge bc now it's not the same
I can make it to the tournament!
Bc I made a new one so people don't get confused plus I made a YT video about this and I put the link so now I don't think it will be the same

K I will write you down
I can't unmerge it. It's clearly for the same event at the same venue at the same time. Don't make two threads for the same event, they'll get merged. I can delete posts, but I'd need to know which ones. Maybe just edit your own posts to clear it up if you'd like?
Okay but hey did you enjoy the tournament last week?

It was a blast and I was surprised a judgement and other strong Beyblades couldn't burst my stock combo Imperial Dragon

So the total of people we have right now is

Total:8
Hector
Ravinchen
RightSpin99
NewRocChampion1
GamingThree
TheBeybladeMasters
Justin
Matt
Probably could come with my B-09. Not sure though so...
Here All of you put your name here in this Google Docs

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yh5N...p=drivesdk
im in newroc

its in long island right