New to the site, but a veteran to Beyblade.

Hey there! My name is Daniel!
But you can call me Dan.
I'm a 21 year old art student/ swordsman in training. Hahaha odd I know but I have fun with it.

It's been a long time for me but I recently got back into Beyblades!
I was a beyblader since it was introduced into America in the early 2000's. Hahaha, once the series stopped all my friends just kinda dropped it after a while.

But recently I had noticed beyblade is still quite popular! The new ones caught my eye in stores, but I'm still in love with my HMS (hard metal system) Beys. <3
Plus I loved the older Beyblade show, I'm not really into what they're doing for the newer one.

I love customizing beys and I love battling!! Hopefully there are more of you out here in Maryland!
Hey, welcome! Don't forget to read your welcome PM and have a great time here!
I am new too! Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions just ask (PM me).
Thanks everyone! I hope to have plenty of fun here.
I'm pretty sure there's a whole heap of people in Maryland, and Arupaeo has hosted tournies there.

Enjoy your stay. There's a pretty handy guide in my sig, though I can't guarantee it'll protect you fully from warnings, it should go a fair way towards doing so Smile
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile
Hey, I am very young (10 yrs old) but I am a beyblade veteran/geek. My bey is also a veteran. Wolf Face Bolt, Red Pegasus Energy Ring, Poison Fusion Wheel, Dark Libra Spin Track, and Rock Zurafa Performance Tip. He has won 302 out of all 317 of his matches. And yes I have kept track of his wins and losses. Also that shows how much of a bey geek that I am.: )
(Apr. 07, 2012  3:14 AM)wconnally Wrote: Hey, I am very young (10 yrs old) but I am a beyblade veteran/geek. My bey is also a veteran. Wolf Face Bolt, Red Pegasus Energy Ring, Poison Fusion Wheel, Dark Libra Spin Track, and Rock Zurafa Performance Tip. He has won 302 out of all 317 of his matches. And yes I have kept track of his wins and losses. Also that shows how much of a bey geek that I am.: )

This thread isnt for you to introduce yourself. Make your own introduction thread if you havent already.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help
yeah dude MD ftw!! btw if you live near the silver spring area and got free time of the 29th check this out!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...ing-Sortie