Thanks, Earth Tigra is taking forever to be completed!
Are there any female bladers around here? I'm going to be forming a team one of these days, and I need to know if anybody is interested.

Once I obliterate everyone on my challenge list first that is!
You can make a thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams to recruit.
Sooooo much Roleplay.
Welcome.
I NEVER ROLEPLAY! I AM THE REAL LIVE TIGER EMPRESSS! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME! WHERE'S THE RESPECT?!
(Sep. 29, 2015  8:42 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I NEVER ROLEPLAY! I AM THE REAL LIVE TIGER EMPRESSS! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME! WHERE'S THE RESPECT?!

Respect is earned, not demanded. Smile
I know that already, you'll have to earn my respect just as I will earn yours!
(Sep. 29, 2015  8:42 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I NEVER ROLEPLAY! I AM THE REAL LIVE TIGER EMPRESSS! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME! WHERE'S THE RESPECT?!

You sound crazy to me Smile
In a good way though, the crazy entertaining kind of crazy
(Sep. 30, 2015  2:11 PM)Neo Wrote:

This is the best post i have seen in a while.
(Sep. 30, 2015  5:41 PM)gankoba Wrote: In a good way though, the crazy entertaining kind of crazy

No, not really Wink
(Sep. 30, 2015  6:20 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2015  2:11 PM)Neo Wrote:

This is the best post i have seen in a while.
Agreed.

BB Roleplay is actually quite fun though.
Well, I am a guy. But if you are a blader in the new York region, I am creating a team, if you're interested
Any female bladers around? I need some other opponents and some allies.
(Oct. 01, 2015  2:05 AM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Any female bladers around? I need some other opponents and some allies.
You've already posted that same question.

Try lurking around the member list. Try finding active members though.
I tried that already! Too long of a list!

Somebody should fix that up a bit better!
(Oct. 01, 2015  5:38 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I tried that already! Too long of a list!

Somebody should fix that up a bit better!

Actually, we should probably just remove that list, since there's no point in having such a massive directory of users when 99% of them are no longer active, and active users can be found posting in the community. If you want to meet female Bladers, there are a few here — ClaraM just joined recently. However, you'll meet them naturally through being a member of the community.

(That said, there used to be a higher proportion of female Bladers and I hope we'll see their numbers increase here!)

I think your posts are pretty fun, but at the same time, this is starting to get a bit out of hand. We're a board dedicated to discussing Beyblade, the real, tangible game that we work hard to meet up and play often.

We're not pretending to be characters in a fantasy universe. Some take it more seriously than others, but for all of us, Beyblade is a part of our lives.

So, while you're welcome to post here and write in any style you want — really! — I hope you'll also keep in mind what kind of community this is, and what's reasonable to expect from it. As far as I know, you don't have a Beyblade, and you've never attended an event, so I am not sure what the "opponents and allies" are supposed to do.

And at any rate, those aren't the terms we consider each other using. We're all here because we love Beyblade.
I apologize. I meant by allies competing with me in tag team tournaments and opponents simply meant competitors. I do take beyblade seriously. And I'm my own person who is not from a parallel universe just a girl who really wants to battle strong bladers and find people who understand my passion for it.
Cool! Look forward to more contributions from you Smile
So you're not displeased with me?

I am the Tiger Empress! I am not playing a character, nor am I trying to entertain anyone here! I am the real Tiger Empress, and my bey Earth Tigra is arriving in about a week or so! I'll have some more details when she arrives.

I can't show up at a tournament yet anyway! I have to make my official appearance in the summer! That's what I've been preparing for this entire time! Hopefully you understand that I have had no interactions with bladers yet, and I'm very excited for a chance to do that when I'm able! Summer will be soon!

Since you have insulted and disrespected me for those invalid statements, I will add you to my challenge list, and move you up to the top where my very first opponent will be YOU!

By the way earth Tigra with have earth eagle and leone in her as well, just so you know!
(Oct. 01, 2015  6:08 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: So you're not displeased with me?

I am the Tiger Empress! I am not playing a character, nor am I trying to entertain anyone here! I am the real Tiger Empress, and my bey Earth Tigra is arriving in about a week or so! I'll have some more details when she arrives.

I can't show up at a tournament yet anyway! I have to make my official appearance in the summer! That's what I've been preparing for this entire time! Hopefully you understand that I have had no interactions with bladers yet, and I'm very excited for a chance to do that when I'm able! Summer will be soon!

Since you have insulted and disrespected me for those invalid statements, I will add you to my challenge list, and move you up to the top where my very first opponent will be YOU!

By the way earth Tigra with have earth eagle and leone in her as well, just so you know!
How is that even possible xD. The only beyblade with that ability was Diablo Nemesis.

Maybe start smaller. I think (Personally) Earth Tigra should be one beast only. Just cause it is your first "Partner" bey.
(Oct. 01, 2015  6:08 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: So you're not displeased with me?

Do you realize how much your mood changed in just these handful of posts? From "you're not displeased with me?" to "since you have insulted and disrespected me"?

Please understand the rules of the community and treat the staff — including myself — with respect.
I will as long as you treat me with respect

My mood changed because I react too quickly sometimes.
He has treated you with complete respect ...