how intriguing, I am surprised that I am first on your list of opponents that you intend to attempt at crush. will you make the mighty Dragon Emperor cower before your might or will your bey crumble into bits before my might. either is possible but the latter is more probable. life is full of questions but remember this, "every combination can be a sensation" if you rely on just one bey and its parts, you become predictable and thus easier to beat. I cannot wait to battle you. I look forward to our eventual meeting and our inevitable battle.

well aren't we all a bit crazy ? I mean come on. I am the true Dragon Emperor and the only representative of my Hometown of Hillsboro NH and my title has been known around there for quite some time. but now I travel from state to state on foot, making my everyday life a challenge to overcome. I am strong because I have made myself strong. I am the fiery Dragon who tears all opponents before me to shreds I have infinite combinations and a vast strategy so anyone who wishes to challenge the New Dragon Emperor make yourself known and I will show you the difference between you and I. However there is the matter of the Tiger Empress being my first opponent. When her bey is complete I will journey on foot to battle with her and then do the same for all the others. But the Empress is first. She will be the first battle I've had in a very long time so I hope that it will be entertaining. If there I any one else interested I will put you on my list and maybe you'll see me wandering through town just to check out your tournament looking for someone who can at least try to defeat me and put up a good fight. this is a challenge for everyone and I look forward to your individual comments.

-sincerely the Dragon Emperor
This has gone on a little too long, I am closing this thread.

For all other things you need to say, please PM Tiger Empress.