New launcher with nightmare Longinus?

I think they might make a new launcher for the new bey nightmare Longinus such as legend spriggan
No, they are not. Besides, what new launcher can they make? Light Launcher L, LR BeyLauncher, LR Light Launcher, Digital Sword Launcher, BeyLauncher L covers the left spin Beys already.
Legend spriggan got 2 lanchers xcalibur got 2 launchers valkararie got 1 lost longinus got 1 and so on like xcalibur the launcher got better lost longinus had its own launcher so maybe nightmare longinus will also get a new launcher plus theres got be alot because thers so my left spins

Just look at all the right spin launchers
It comes with a proto launcher
(Oct. 08, 2017  11:24 PM)Julian df Wrote: Legend spriggan got 2 lanchers xcalibur got 2 launchers valkararie got 1 lost longinus got 1 and so on like xcalibur the launcher got better  lost longinus had its own launcher so maybe nightmare longinus will also get a new launcher  plus theres got be alot because thers so my left spins

Just look at all the right spin launchers

Ok, the first 2 Spriggans had regular light launchers and so did the first 2 Valkyries. Legend Spriggan got 1 LR Light Launcher, the first Xcalibur got a String Launcher, the second Xcalibur got the Sword Launcher, and Sieg Xcalibur came with a Proto launcher.
We have pics of Nightmare Longinus' box so we are sure that it comes with a left Proto launcher.
I know what it comes with but like sieg xcalibur the launcher got released separately

Im thinking this because lui is a major character in the anime
Well, there is a string launcher l coming around the same time, HOWEVER, nL does not come with any kind of special launcher
That what i was asking thank you so much do you habe a pic or a name

Have typo
No, there is not a pic of the new string launcher yet
Where did you find the info?

I need that launcher!
You're making a fool out of this poor guy. It's clear he means another launcher that doesn't come with the bey, but is meant for it, like the LR string launcher for lS or digital sword launcher for sG.
Thank you so much for that

Does anyone know if has anything to do with nightmare longinus? Or any type of golden nigmare longinus that might come with the launcher in a recolor? I really think that i might have a gimmick like it gives a huge speed!