New girl in site

Hello, my name is Riga Ojousama, nice to meet you all. Here's a bit about myself. My name was originally Ryugafangirl Riga, which couldn't be used because of the letter limit. Most people call me Riga. I'm a huge Ryuga fan and am a young author on fanfiction.net. I love writing MFB fanfics and quizzes. Here's the reactions I get from the MFB crew, which I wrote just for fun. Smile

Gingka Hagane:
"D..d...did you...j..just...s...say..Riga? RUN FOR IT!!"
"Wow, thanks a lot, Gingka. You're ruining my first impression. *sweatdrop*"

Yuki Mizusawa:
"Hm, Riga's bey is quite interesting but she still refuses to tell me how she got her bey."
"I'm not telling you, nerd. Not in a million years."

Kyoya Tategami:
"She's a witch! She always try to blackmail me with my deepest darkest secrets!"
"Watch your mouth, lion boy. Or this video of you dancing Harlem Shake in chibi lion pyjamas is going straight to YouTube!"

Madoka Amano:
"Sure, she's quite nice sometimes. I learnt some stuff about Beyblade from her."
"Of course, I made Cross Nightmare M : A : D from scratch."

Benkei Hanawa:
"*cries* B..b..b..bull! She hardly let me show up. Moreover, she always steal my steak and frying pan."
"*whacks him with his own frying pan* Pardon?"

Ryuga Kishatu:
"*faceapalm* She's okay but she could get annoying sometimes..."
"RYUGA!! I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!"
(Btw, I found out that during the trailer(?) of Shogun Steel season 2, some people like me spotted the dragon in the sky and we assumed that there's still some probability that Ryuga's still alive)

Kenta Yumiya:
"Riga? Hehe...*awkward* She kinda doesn't like me..."
"Of course, if only Ryuga didn't give you his star fragments, he would still be around."

Rago:
"Riga? Oh no! Oh no! Get her away from me!"
"Come back here! It's paint-Rago-pink-cover-him-in-glitter-and-shave-him-bald time!"

Pluto:
"Rago! Take me with you! I do not wanna confront this lunatic!"
"Too late! Nightmare! *launches bey*"

Doji:
"R...r...Riga! What are you doing here!? Get me outta here! She's gonna kill me!"
"...*kicks him off a cliff* MWAHAHAHA! I'm awesome!"
Interesting introduction haha
Welcome to the site! We get a lot of beyblade fanfiction and whatnot posted here, so feel free to share some of your stories Smile
Welcome to the WBO Riga!Grin I'm so happy we have another girl blader here! By the way love your introduction. I'm a big fan of Ryuga too!Joyful_3
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Welcome to the site, I like ryuga's beys espesually meteo l drago have fun!Smile
Yeah! Another girl blader! That's 5 i know of now, including me Grin. Hope you have fun read the rules Grin.
There's actually tons of girl bladers that I know of. Smile actually, more than boys. They just prefer to write fanfics more.
Welcome to the WBO!
(May. 22, 2014  4:54 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: Welcome fellow female blader. *salutes*

This thread is almost 3 weeks old...
Thanks everyone!! ^^ I really appreciate the welcome. I'm still figuring about how stuff works on thi site tho.
(May. 05, 2014  4:53 AM)Riga Ojousama Wrote: There's actually tons of girl bladers that I know of. Smile actually, more than boys. They just prefer to write fanfics more.

There's actually tons of girl bladers actually, more than boys.
WOW
Thanks For the Info
"Terima kasih Untuk Maklumat-nye"
Welcome!!!!!!

Its nice too meet another blader with fan-blade!

If you need help with anything just message me!

Consider me a friend!