New format idea for burst: Burst Lightwieght

This thread is for disscusing my newly invented format idea, Burst Lightwieght here are the rules and restrictions,

Rules
-Judges must use https/beybladeplanner.com or have a scale in hand
-layers must weight under 15 grams
-discs must weight under 20 grams
-frames must wiegh under 4 grams
-drivers must weigh under 7 grams

Restrictions
-No hypershere tips
-No Bearing
-No Xtend+
-No nL or L3

I bet that this format will be official through a testing Thread I shall post later. I hope you enjoy this format and will decide to add it.
This could work very well but can you have slingshock tips?

(Jan. 28, 2020  1:31 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: This could work very well but can you have slingshock tips?
And why have you singled out bearing and xtend plus
It’s called burst classic. This is a somewhat interesting idea but at the same time this should not be a format.
What about atomic?

It should be banned
(Jan. 28, 2020  1:37 PM)Orbit Wrote: What about atomic?

It should be banned

I did not ban Atomic since it does not have the same LAD problem that Bearing and Xtend+ have. Plus, I don't want a bearing or Xtend+ combo being spammed.

(Jan. 28, 2020  1:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s called burst classic. This is a somewhat interesting idea but at the same time this should not be a format.

Some parts are available here that BSC does not have. Same with Burst Limited.
lilphilyb Why are you so desperate to come up with new rules for WBO when you have such a fragile grasp on both our current ruleset and the bigger picture?

Setting up a new official format for WBO tournaments is a massive undertaking, and having too many sets of rules is bad. Most bladers can't understand having more than one set of rules, Burst Classic continues to be too difficult for many parents and bladers to understand. Having a seemingly entirely redundant format to Burst Classic like this would be an infeasible mess.

Just imagine what a mess it would be having to sit around beystadiums with portable scales to see whether or not a given bey qualifies. Maybe you should try to become a judge and actually judge at tournaments and understand the work involved before trying to foist off more tasks onto the judges!

You can play with whatever rules outside of WBO, but we don't necessarily need to hear about it. I moved this to "Your Creations". You should stop trying to make new rules suggestions threads and posts until you start coming up with suggestions that are more feasible and purposeful.