New blader

I’m Wyatt and my bey is nightmare Longinus and i am a new blader my younger brothers are new too the have roktuvor and wyvron
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:21 PM)WyattC Wrote: I’m Wyatt and my bey is nightmare Longinus and i am a new blader my younger brothers are new too the have roktuvor and wyvron

Hi! Welcome to the WBO
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:21 PM)WyattC Wrote: I’m Wyatt and my bey is nightmare Longinus and i am a new blader my younger brothers are new too the have roktuvor and wyvron

Hi! Welcome to the WBO

Hi I was wondering if you have any tips for me on nightmare Longinus
Nightmare Longinus was released during the God series. Since then there has been Chozetsu/ChoZ, Gatinko/GT, and Sparking. Nightmare Longinus is still decently competitive in the Burst Limited tournament format, but very outclassed in Burst Standard, and not permitted in Burst Classic.

It does well as an attack type. Either give it an attack tip such as X'/Qc'/Jl', or a more stamina focused tip such as Ds'. It can support a frame, and I find Glaive works well on it. Destroy' is currently banned in Burst Limited, but this may change in the future.
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:39 PM)WyattC Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the WBO

Hi I was wondering if you have any tips for me on nightmare Longinus

I don't but maybe jaggy or somthing, nightmare is kinda old so I suggest some of the new Longinus's but don't let me stop you Smile
Hi welcome to wbo
Welcome to the WBO my friend. I'm a big Longinus fan myself. Hope you enjoy yourself here!