[New Zealand] torenments in new zealand

im in selwen about an hour from Christchurch im up for a battle anytime im the best blader in selwen but theres not enough people here to battle.
I wanna battle someone in the auckland region
[/quote]
yeah, it would be kinda interesting to have bey battles here in new zealand...........
[/quote]

mmm.... i think we should have a little competition of our own.
(Jul. 04, 2009  1:34 PM)Dirge Wrote: ohk i know newzealands a small country and all but i was realy dissapointed how in the plastic geration there were no torenments in our country then they have "world chamiponships" which isnt realy true because not all the countrys that had beyblades being sold in them had torenments,if anyone eles on this site is from newzealand and would be intrested in trying to organise one let me know

yeah i agree with dirge hundred percent and i am from new zealander and i want a tournament

where will the tournament be and when

i am in tauranga
I am a New Zealand blader maybe we could get some people and hold a tournament

(Jan. 27, 2013  9:47 AM)Monbuscus Wrote: I'm thinking of starting a beyblade tournament in Auckland but I only have one stadium
-Monbuscus :Joyful_2

I have 4 stadiums including zero g
(Nov. 12, 2010  11:03 PM)hawkite85 Wrote: I'm in Auckland anyone??? My blades kinda suck though Tongue_out Dranzer F customised
Samurai Changer and Rock Leone
I am in Auckland Tongue_out_wink
Hey, just got back into beyblades and would really like a tournament to happen. I'm in Christchurch so if anyone wants to get one started that would be awesome!
I would love for there to be a Beyblade tournament here in Rotorua
(Oct. 24, 2009  4:05 AM)Keith Moon Wrote: Hey if your ever up in Auckland let me know!

im from invercargill nz
(Feb. 14, 2011  9:19 AM)narkey3456 Wrote: yo you guys might not know about wanganui its in nz but i live there and yea i agree we should have tournaments in nz which would be pretty mean also i thought that they would only host a tournament in big towns so what about palmerston north

I live in Palmerston North ?

(Jul. 05, 2011  7:02 AM)Grand_Uchiha Wrote: Dirge, I'm in New Zleaand too not far from wellington, I'm in Levin.Hey if any WBO member comes to Levin let me know or send me a pm.
IceburnPOSTPOSTPOSTWordsRimshot

I’m in palmy
nz whould like to have a tournorment here

i am not to far form wellington so we should and also live ni palmerston north
(Jul. 04, 2009  1:34 PM)Dirge Wrote: ohk i know newzealands a small country and all but i was realy dissapointed how in the plastic geration there were no torenments in our country then they have "world chamiponships" which isnt realy true because not all the countrys that had beyblades being sold in them had torenments,if anyone eles on this site is from newzealand and would be intrested in trying to organise one let me know

Hey man! Im from New Zealand. Im on the same page as you. Its sad we dont have tournaments. Im keen on organizing one

Hey to all you New Zealand bladers (i hope im not out of line here...) i have a facebook page and group dedicated to the bey sport here in New Zealand. Hunt down my group on Facebook and we can grow the group
(Jun. 18, 2018  7:29 AM)snankivell Wrote:

Hey man! Im from New Zealand. Im on the same page as you. Its sad we dont have tournaments. Im keen on organizing one

Hey to all you New Zealand bladers (i hope im not out of line here...) i have a facebook page and group dedicated to the bey sport here in New Zealand. Hunt down my group on Facebook and we can grow the group

Posting a link to the FB group would be more efficient. Tired
hi im a 10 year old boy wondering if anyone wanted to battle in auckland with some beyblade burst beys hit me up if yes i've come over for the week end to see my mum so im in auckland i live in tauranga tho so yeah
Got a decent group going with the Facebook group, still some what small bet man we have some fun, come join us if you're keen for some battles, not in Wellington? Maybe try utilize it to gather a crew in your area. We are keen to see people nationwide enjoying this hobby.
I would host a beyblade tournament in New Zealand . I have made a beyblade arena if your interested