[New York,New York] Battle of the Blades

dunno what time? I might be able to come after church but I dunno. Could I get a ride from someone?
Wait... Yeah I could! If my friend goes to church with me that day, he could try and convince his parents to take us!
CAN YOU PUT MY NAME AND SPRA2886
CAN YOU PUT MY NAME UP AND SPRA2886
Yes! so many ppl! If I cant come this tourney, I want to have a great tourney myself!
(Jan. 07, 2011  2:55 AM)BurnPhoenix23 Wrote: CAN YOU PUT MY NAME AND SPRA2886
CAN YOU PUT MY NAME UP AND SPRA2886

i will
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:21 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: hey put me in it

idt i can have any prizes cause no one can buy these

2nd:Ray Unicorno w\ metal face bolt
1st:Meteo L Drago w\metal face bolt

if u can pm me
ask ikmv... he might be able to.... as for me, all i got left on my paypal is $8.... lol for a college student, beyblade is a VERRRY expensive hobby. XD
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:39 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: ask ikmv... he might be able to.... as for me, all i got left on my paypal is $8.... lol for a college student, beyblade is a VERRRY expensive hobby. XD

thanks sky
rayeagle1 what did ur mom say we need too know wat day.
idk yet so likely th 30th
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:39 PM)joseph317 Wrote: rayeagle1 what did ur mom say we need too know wat day.
wait so what day is the tournament on?
the 30 for now
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:55 PM)Ray Eagle1 Wrote: the 30 for now

did you ask ur mom?
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:00 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:55 PM)Ray Eagle1 Wrote: the 30 for now

did you ask ur mom?
yeah also i am tryin to make a bronx tourenment
ok
wow i did not expect another tournament in new york to come so quickly i will be there
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:02 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: wow i did not expect another tournament in new york to come so quickly i will be there
actualy this thread was posted first not the B-day tournement.
so what are the rules to this?
my little brother is in too Grin
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:32 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: so what are the rules to this?
my little brother is in too Grin
the regular rules basicaly the first to three points wins and moves on the loser is out but we want good sportsmanship.
so how many people are there coming now??
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:08 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: so how many people are there coming now??

think 10 or 13
Hopefully I can make it on time to the tournament. Since it is on a Sunday, I will have to catch the train very quickly...oh well I am due for some running lol XD

Do I have to pay five dollars to join and are there going to be prizes? I know there have been suggestions but just to find out and make sure what is happening.

By the way, you have to fix some things in the op-
like the date(Jan. 29 should be changed to Jan.30) and the time(a.m should be changed to p.m)