[New York,New York] Battle of the Blades

yupp and if it is the 30th than i can prabably still order a prize
if you have any in mind just pm me and ill see what i can do
ok, so it's settled? the 30th is the best date for majority? but just to make sure:
all in agreement say "I think the 30th is the best date"
all in disagreement say "I think the 29th is the best date"
all in favor of either say "It doesn't matter for me, either day is good"
all in favor of another date say "I prefer date preferred" (it has to be a reasonable date... not just for your availability)
and i want you to say it like that for "spamming" reasons... this is to take an accurate tally of who prefers what... and if you're voting for a friend of yours, say so... BUT NO LYING! it isn't right to choose a day JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY.... its selfish and childish.... this goes for everyone. no exceptions.
with that being said,
It doesn't matter for me, either day is good
I think the 30th is the best date
well my mom has to take me so if i do well in skool then it will be the 30th if not then the 29th cuz its a saterdaii
ok well lets hope tht u do well in school
lol know
ok cant make it for the 30th, and nobody wants for the 29th, I request it for the 17th, a day off from school
this is the prizes:
3rd:Rock Giraffe w\ metal face bolt(booked someone getin tht)
2nd:Ray Unicorno w\ metal face bolt
1st:Meteo L Drago w\metal face bolt

can u get these?
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:11 AM)Ray Eagle1 Wrote: this is the prizes:
3rd:Rock Giraffe w\ metal face bolt(booked someone getin tht)
2nd:Ray Unicorno w\ metal face bolt
1st:Meteo L Drago w\metal face bolt

can u get these?

Finally a Ray Unicorno W\ metal facebolt
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:00 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: ok cant make it for the 30th, and nobody wants for the 29th, I request it for the 17th, a day off from school

Yeah the 17th is the best day for the tourney!Eee
17th is too soon... we're giving it an extra few weeks for a bunch of people to prepare.... not to forget that people ordered some beys and are waiting for them to arrive. also, i have school that day..... =( and i NEED to go otherwise there's no way to send the money to the WBO or send the results... try to keep it on a weekend....
i argee
omg wen i saw tht first prize meteo l drago with metal face bolt my eyes lit with anticipation and determination ><
some one has to get it i do not have a cedit card
I dunno if I can come. have a good tourney though
either day is good for me
New beys are coming out
Midnight Bull 125SF (BB-02)
Torch Aries 125D (BB-13)
Night Virgo DF145BS (BB-22)
y cant u come
if itz on Sunday then I gotta go to church, and my parents are usually tired after and wont take me. That's why I said the 29th and 17th because I can go on those days
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:39 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: if itz on Sunday then I gotta go to church, and my parents are usually tired after and wont take me. That's why I said the 29th and 17th because I can go on those days

cant u just give up chruch 4 1 day?
I'll ask my parents about it. The thing is is that my dad is assistant pastor and I just dont know if he would let me go. Plus, I have no one to take me and my parents wont let mme go with strangers
But maybe if I went with a friend, hmmmm
lol. my parents are strict when it comes to religion... well my mom is... but yeah, i have church on sunday but we usually go at 10 am. =) ummm, but yeah, the forum rules say we can't talk about religion... so let's leave it at that... storm has church on sunday.... hmmm, u think u could get a ride from a friend?