2.33%
Saturday April 23
53.49%
Friday April 29
0%
Saturday April 30
44.19%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
*UPDATE* Ive changed the location to Central Park in NYC!
What! Aw come on! Now I can't go if I tell my mom. No way will she drive 48-50 minutes for a beyblade tourney. That sucks.
what does b date mean when it says [b]Date:April 28,2012?? and derections please. if its on the 28th i can go.
There is a good chance. I'm comin
Alright I'll join
O.k. First of all, this thread was NOT easy to find. Second, it is very confusing but let me see if I figured it out. You are TRYING to put together a tournament on Saturday, April 28th in Central Park BUT you need a certain amount of people to enter before it can be posted as an "official event". Right? If all this is coreect, you can count Joseph317 and myself in. Hope that helps.
Count me in! =D
Me and Striker X can come,ready for a challenge
I can come! I'm also bringing my cousin, but he doesn't have a WBO account.
(Apr. 15, 2012  12:29 AM)FZ Wrote: I can come! I'm also bringing my cousin, but he doesn't have a WBO account.

Make sure your cousin makes an account before the tournament
Sweet we have enough people to propose
(Apr. 15, 2012  10:57 PM)AndrewIsLegit Wrote: Is the date officially April 26

If you read the OP, you would see in bold that it is on April 28.
when you get 8 people you need to send in an invite proposal or its not official..
(Apr. 08, 2012  3:34 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:00 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Ah man I wish I could go. I just googled and the park is only 14min from my house. Do you have any plans of having any other tournaments?

Just this one right now
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:00 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Ah man I wish I could go. I just googled and the park is only 14min from my house. Do you have any plans of having any other tournaments?

Just this one right now why can't you make it?
Ill still be away at school. If you ever have one at that park in the summer Ill swing through.

I maybe can come but i need the exact location pm me it
@Fakaradin theres a link in the op with directions.

@All others. If this gets approved I will not be selling any thing at this tournament. Also if you plan on wanting to sell anything at this tournament please contact me before the date of the tournament.
If this is on the 28th, I just might be able to come. As of right now put me down as a maybe. I have to be certain about it.
Just to ask, for Sniperâ„¢ : does anybody have a laptop or tablet they could bring to the tournament to make his job easier ?
well im coming
I 've got 2 tablets :p kay