New Year's Celebration! [London, UK 28/01/12] - Regents Park.

on
Hosted by
  Blitz
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I really couldn't think of a name... so Late New Years celebration anyone? haha.

Specific info:

When: 28th of January 11.30am until it finishes.
If you do turn up after 12.00 you won't be able to take part!

Where: Regents Park Bandstand

Directions to the bandstand:
If you don't know this by now you can find the directions here -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-March-of...ark--28221

Map of the Park -
http://www.royalparks.gov.uk/The-Regents-Park.aspx

Tournament Format: Block Round Robin/Double Elimination -
(Event Guide - http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf )
(Format will depend on the number of participants as there is no limit for this tournament!)

This is the WBO Standard format rule book (READ IT)- http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

Prices:
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6

Remember if a parent/s is bringing you to the tournament to let them know that the times may vary! It's also likely to be cold so dress up warm.

If you are only able to stay till a certain time DON'T confirm that you can come as it can cause problems when people leave in the middle of a tournament!
Also I will only sign people up if they personally PM me or post in the thread, no signing your friends up!

Thank you, hope to see you there!

Confirmed Attendees -
  • Blitz
  • LeeDraciel
  • Ultrablader
  • Beyhyperkiller
  • madmuppet98
  • L-Drago2012
  • emman798
  • brazman
  • Hell Kid
  • Thepokeblader
  • Saint
  • TheWBBAblader
  • Beymasters
  • Enzoxs
  • TAPTICK
  • kman123
  • The Assassin
  • Blader-S
  • xHB Saucex
  • Gospeln
  • VoidVanitas
  • Nick Nack
  • kaisergriffin
  • evilbeaflow_
  • kruddymals
  • ultralibra
  • Theo3453
  • Sora
  • Dark_Karma
  • Hell Reaper
  • fenwayrules
  • Jacob-Spades
  • crazymatty
  • Blader-y
  • seknadje
  • Galaxy Blade
  • theKINGblade
  • nationsbeyblade
  • ✯Black✯Star✯
  • itsDanxD22
  • earth libra mnm
  • DarkNebula
  • fabian1324
  • Donfabzy619

Total: 42

Unconfirmed Attendees -
  • dragon reaper
  • Control_
  • Finny2034
  • nicholasm
  • ShInEgReYdUdE
  • cyberbull2998
  • defenceblader
  • number 1 blader
  • zackdos
  • rex.money
  • crystalmw2noob
Total: 11

Sellers Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-U...ing-Thread

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I just thought it was only credits since I went to Cold Combat and there weren't any.
The physical prizes make competing more fun, and I have a question are the physical beys TT or Hasbro
(Jan. 16, 2012  6:46 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I just thought it was only credits since I went to Cold Combat and there weren't any.
The physical prizes make competing more fun, and I have a question are the physical beys TT or Hasbro

It depends who does the tourney some people may go for the easy option and buy hasbro although people with more money to spend would buy Takara Tomy. What ever brand of prize you get you should be happy with it because the individual who bought the prize is being generous
(Jan. 16, 2012  6:46 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I just thought it was only credits since I went to Cold Combat and there weren't any.
Dude... PM Blitz and ask him all these questions... instead of SPAMming the thread. The prizes are normally Takara-Tomy, however 3rd place or 4th sometimes (Barely ever) get Hasbro Beyblades, or unless there wasn't enough time to order Beys from other countries. Also, do you mean Cold Combat or Cold Combat II, i take it you just came for free play since you haven't got any BeyPoints yet?
By cold combat I meant the latest one me had
im coming to it (not sure for whole time)

(Jan. 16, 2012  9:21 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: im coming to it (not sure for whole time)

Read the OP. You have to stay for the whole time, unless you get Knocked out, you can only leave once you have been eliminated from the tournament.
hello i would like to attend the event in regents park thank you. galaxy blade
hello add me please
im coming not sure for whole time
(Jan. 17, 2012  12:34 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: im coming not sure for whole time
Are you actually serious!? I told you already, READ THE OP, if you can't stay for the whole time then don't confirm, since just in case you get to the finals, you can't all of a sudden say your leaving. You can only go once you have been knocked out! And this is the 3rd time you have posted the same thing.
(Jan. 17, 2012  12:34 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: im coming not sure for whole time

you might be new to this sight but as BHK stated read the OP. If your not careful you would a warning for spam
Havent Gone In time, Gonna try to come Smile sign me up please
my name is daniel sign me up pls
sighn me up plz
i will crush you all apart from blitz
waza
im not wierd im just diffrent and my bey is earth libra ars im comeing whjith nationsbeyblade to
my names matt bye the way or squeakey coz of my voice
Anymore 'trash talk' in this thread and I'll start giving warnings.

This thread is for letting me know if your able to attend the tournament and asking questions that you can't find the answer to already.
good luck to everyone(including me)
Man, i'm so pumped for this tournament, does anyone know what station in london is closest to regents park?
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:13 PM)kaisergriffin Wrote: Man, i'm so pumped for this tournament, does anyone know what station in london is closest to regents park?

Baker Street Station.
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:22 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:13 PM)kaisergriffin Wrote: Man, i'm so pumped for this tournament, does anyone know what station in london is closest to regents park?

Baker Street Station.

Thanks a lot Smile
it would be st johns wood station...i would know coz I live round the corner from there and round the corner from regents park
(Jan. 21, 2012  6:22 PM)itsDanxD22 Wrote: it would be st johns wood station...i would know coz I live round the corner from there and round the corner from regents park
Please don't give bad information. Look at this map, look where ST Johns Wood station is then look at stations like Regents Park Underground Station and Baker Street Underground Station, they are much closer to Regents Park than ST John's Wood station. Regents Park Underground station is actually closest to Regents Park, i think, but Baker Street Underground station is closer to Regents Park, Bandstand, where the tournament is. So honestly, i think Baker Street Underground Station would be the best option.
can u put me on maybe
im gonna try going next month for videos so better be ready
sry change me im definently coming