New WBBA rules - 5G Battle Format

Related to the NEW WBBA rules on this thread
TT got sick of bidirectional layers.
According to the new video burst got amended to 2 points will update OP.
I've Read The The New WBBA Rules but Is It A Format Or Actually New Rules?
(Dec. 27, 2019  3:40 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I've Read The The New WBBA Rules but Is It A Format Or Actually New Rules?
It is the new rule set that the WBBA is using, not the WBO. But there might be a potential unranked tournament for testing this. Who knows? ?
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:01 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  3:40 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I've Read The The New WBBA Rules but Is It A Format Or Actually New Rules?
It is the new rule set that the WBBA is using, not the WBO. But there might be a potential unranked tournament for testing this. Who knows? ?

I know, i was asking if bc what if they could play both rules
They changed one rule on the official site, you gain 2 points in case of Burst finish instead of 3. It's actually "5G rules", we dont know if they'll keep it after this event
Level chip usage is confirmed to be unrestricted and can be used multiple times. Will update in OP.

I have heard dual spin layers can be used more than once if a single spin chip is utilized on the layer, locking the spin direction.  Still need to confirm this.  Added this note to the OP as a maybe.
COMPETITIVE 5G DECK COMBOS!
Beyblade Battles with the 5G deck to be uploaded tomorrow and more Beyblade battles soon!
(May. 14, 2020  11:19 AM)IrvRai Wrote: COMPETITIVE 5G DECK COMBOS!
Beyblade Battles with the 5G deck to be uploaded tomorrow and more Beyblade battles soon!
This post's been reported a couple times now. While I agree that the video is annoying, it really does seem to be a video discussing the WBBA's new format, and I can't really remove it. It's, I dunno, 5 months late to the party? So maybe it's necroposting and spam at this point. But, eh.