New Top Tier Combo? Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu

It’s been a while since the last time I’ve made a meaningful contribution to the community. Not since 2013 to 2014 during the Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) era was around the last period of time I used to contribute with a lot of testing of combinations and new parts. I recently decided to get back into Beyblade in July and I’ve now had a little bit of time to become accustomed to the parts, most of the combinations, while I’m now starting to get a feel for the series as whole.

I’ve been tinkering with a combo for the last few days with the notion of it being able to defeat all, or at the very least, challenge the current top tier Beyblades as suggested by Beybase.com here in this link.
https://beybase.com/top-5-best-beyblade-burst-combos/
I conducted quite a bit of testing against all the top tier combos and was able to achieve results which varied from 75% to a 100% win rate. The top tier combos which were used for testing are accepted by the community as being the very best currently – the gold standard of the current meta game. With that in mind it shows the strength of the new combo to achieve such results.

The combo in question is Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu (CAWBR) and it’s an absolute beast when pitted against GT series and lower Beyblades. Out of the 5 top tier Beyblades currently in circulation (Perfect Phoenix, Lord, Imperial, Judgement, and Zwei) Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu is able to record comfortable win margins against all of them, with the gold standard stamina combo Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) 00 Cross Xtend+ being beaten 100% of the time.  

It should be noted that in the list compiled by Beybase.com I didn’t see any mention of the Cosmo ring and the Bullet driver within the top tier suggestions, the personal choice of top tier suggestions from top ranked Beybladers, or even in undervalued combos. The Wheel chassis was mentioned once as an alternative to use instead of Around in a combo suggested by Lazerbeamz – Imperial Valkyrie Around Destroy’. The only mention of Cosmo and Bullet as a combo I have found is this thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cosmo-P...et-Gen-Ten
which didn’t receive much fanfare, however the poster didn’t provide any solid testing data to back up their claim so that could be partly to blame. I would like to mention that I came across this post only after I had already made the combo and had done quite a lot of preliminary testing. I wanted to be sure whether I had come up with a truly unique combo which was using undervalued pieces. For that part I do believe I have done that.

The idea of CAWBR is to use its height and weight to its advantage in order to create force smash while also being somewhat of a weight disc attacker. This is possible due to the Bullet driver being one of the tallest and heaviest currently available as it helps provide CAWBR with the necessary height for it to use force smash. In addition the smooth underside of the Cosmo ring helps to accentuate the force smash in the combo as it is able to gently push the opposing Beyblade down to scrape the stadium floor.

The Wheel chassis is a severely undervalued part which is starting to see some recognition in the combination Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) Wheel Mobius. Wheel is in the shape of a very smooth oval while it’s also quite heavy at 30 grams. The CAWBR combo itself is 69.5 grams. These elements combine beautifully in the CAWBR combo as it helps to accentuate its best features – the height and weight of Bullet. The smoothness and weight of Wheel are able to be used in conjunction with Bullet to create a multi leveled weight disc attacker since the Bullet driver has a similar shaped metal weight on it driver. When facing off against mid height Beyblades the point of contact is the Wheel chassis. As the battle wears on and the opposing Beyblade is pushed to the surface it loses balance, the next point of contact becomes the metal disc on Bullet. This continues the trend of the opposing Beyblade making contact with metal directly which in turn drains their stamina rather quickly.

When launched the CAWBR combo stands tall pushing and forcing the opponents ring to scrape against the stadium floor. This is no more evident when facing against Perfect Phoenix and Lord Achilles where CAWB recorded 100% win rates against both top tier stamina combos. Against top tier attack types like Judgement and Zwei it continued to do well by recording win rates of 85% and 80% respectively. As mentioned previously, it should be noted these combos which CAWBR is facing off against are accepted to be the best currently.

While CAWBR is a beast and does very well against the current top tier combos it isn’t unbeatable. The first signs of resistance against the combo come from Imperial Achilles who won 25% of the time, while Brave Lucifer had a win rate of 35%. The reason for this is due to their height. Those Beyblades are a fraction higher than Perfect Phoenix, Lord, Judgement and Zwei as their able to now to avoid hitting the Wheel chassis, or they’re now at a height which can reach the Cosmo ring and make direct contact. This throws off the balance of CAWBR and allows the opposing beyblade to either unsettle CAWBR enough to knock it out for a KO, or even set itself up for a potential spin finish.

The trend of matching the height and recording respectable results continues with Rage Diabolos which recorded win rates varying from 45% to 65% depending on the driver which was used. While matching the weight of CAWBR to overcome it does work, the biggest weakness to CAWBR is not height, but left spinning Beyblades with Life After Death (LAD). Any left spinning Beyblade with decent LAD can beat CAWBR with an almost 100% win rate. This is evident by the results of Lord Spriggan Xtend’, Lord Spriggan 00 Cross/Wall Bearing, Master Bahamut Around Bearing, and even to a lesser extent any combo which is spinning left with the Destroy’ driver as evident by Rage Diabolos Destroy’ with a 65% win rate.

While CAWBR has some weaknesses, it is able to record incredible results against current recognized top tier combos with win rates ranging from 75% against Imperial, 80% against Zwei, 85% against Judgement, and 100% against both Lord Achilles and Perfect Phoenix. By achieving such results against the current crop of top tier combos I believe that Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu (CAWBR) is able to change the layout of the current meta game and move it from low and medium height drivers like Xtreme’, Jolt’, and Xtend’ to slightly taller drivers like Destroy’. This will have a flow on effect with the current series of Superking/Sparking where the releases are generally heavier and taller than their predecessors from prior series. This will mean taller combos utilizing Brave and Rage will become more common in order to beat CAWBR, while low to medium drivers will fall out of favour.

If anybody can please provide valid test results to help that would be greatly appreciated and I would add your results to the testing section. Thank you

Let me know your thoughts. I’ve spent a little bit of time testing and compiling all of this together.

Battle Conditions:

• All Beyblades were launched using a Standard Shot except for those on an attacking driver like Destroy’, Xtreme’, Jolt’, and Evolution’ which were launched using a Sliding Shot.
• Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu was always launched first.  
• The stadium used was B-162.
• All same spin direction battles were launched from a Dual Direction launcher from Master Diabolos B-155.
• In the case of launching a right and left spin Beyblade in the same battle Sparking launchers B-165 and B-166 were used.

AGAINST CURRENT TOP TIER COMBOS

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) 00 (painted) Cross Xtend+
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 20 wins (20 OS)
Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) 00 (painted) Cross Xtend+: 0 wins
CAWBR win pertentage: 100%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) 0 Cross Xtend+
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu : 20 wins (20 OS)
Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) 0 Cross Xtend+: 0 wins
CAWBR win percentage: 100%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Achilles 00 (painted) Cross Xtend+
Lord Achilles 00 (painted) Cross Xtend+: 0 wins

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 00 (painted) Cross Xtend+
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 0 wins
Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 00 (painted) Cross Xtend+: 20 wins (20 OS)
CAWBR win percentage: 0%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Achilles 0 Cross Xtend+
Lord Achilles 0 Cross Xtend+: 0 wins

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0 Cross Xtend+
Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 0 Cross Xtend+ 20 wins (20 OS)

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Judgement Diabolos II Blitz Xtreme'
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 17 wins (17 OS)
Judgement Diabolos II Blitz Xtreme': 3 wins (3 KO)
CAWBR win percentage: 85%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Imperial Achilles Sting Destroy’
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 15 wins (13 OS, 2 BF)
Imperial Achilles Sting Destroy’: 5 wins (3 OS, 2 KO)
CAWBR win percentage: 75%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Zwei Diabolos II Sting Jolt’
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 16 wins (16 OS)
Zwei Diabolos II Sting Jolt’: 4 wins (1 OS, 3 KO)
CAWBR win percentage: 80%

AGAINST UNDERATED/2nd TIER COMBOS

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Rage Diabolos Evolution’ (worn) 3A
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 11 wins (9 OS, 2 KO)
Rage Diabolos Evolution’ (worn) 3A: 9 wins (1 OS, 8 KO)
CAWBR win percentage: 55%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Rage Diabolos Evolution’ (new) 3A
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 14 wins (11 OS, 3 KO)
Rage Diabolos Evolution’ (new) 3A: 6 wins (2 OS, 4 KO)
CAWBR win percentage: 70%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Rage Diabolos Destroy’ 3A
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 7 wins (4 OS, 3 KO)
Rage Diabolos Destroy’ 3A: 13 wins (2 OS, 11 KO)
CAWBR win percentage: 35%

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Brave Lucifer Destroy’ 2A  
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 14 wins (11 OS, 3 KO)
Brave Lucifer Destroy’ 2A : 7 wins (5 OS, 2 KO)
CAWBR win percentage: 65%

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND LEFT SPIN

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Achilles (Right Spin) 00 (painted) Wall Bearing  
Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu: 10 wins (10 OS)
Lord Achilles (Right Spin) 00 (painted)Wall Bearing : 0 wins

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 00 (painted) Wall Bearing  
Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 00 (painted) Wall Bearing : 10 wins (10 OS)

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Achilles (Right Spin) 00 (painted) Cross Bearing  
Lord Achilles (Left Spin) 00 (painted) Cross Bearing : 0 wins

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Lord Spriggan (Left Spin) 00 (painted) Cross Bearing  
Lord Spriggan 00 (Left Spin) (painted) Cross Bearing : 10 wins (10 OS)

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Master Diabolos  (Right Spin) Around Bearing  
Master Diabolos (Right Spin) Around Bearing : 0 wins

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs. Master Bahamut (Left Spin) Around Bearing  
Master Bahamut (Left Spin) Around Bearing : 10 wins (10 OS)

TESTING FROM OTHER MEMBERS

(Sep. 11, 2020  4:41 AM)Shindog Wrote: I found this combo to be super interesting.  
Did a few rounds and recorded them.

(LC)pP.0C.Xt+(stamina) vs C∀.Wh.Bl 烈

https://youtu.be/IfNdVa86gxA

(LC)pP.Wh.Xt+(stamina) vs C∀.Wh.Bl 烈

https://youtu.be/MsLxx6SoBq8

(LC)pP.Ω.Vl’(awk) vs C∀.Wh.Bl 烈

https://youtu.be/Vx1OVRaVSqA
Well the biggest weakness of the combo is after the bullet driver separates the bey becomes extremely unbalanced and suffers from poor stamina.The bey base article you mentioned is now slowly becoming redundant with the introduction of sparking; your combo may have had success in the GT era but now sparking beys (especially rage longinus) have begun to dominate the meta. That being said your combo is pretty interesting theorectically.
(Sep. 10, 2020  8:28 AM)g2_ Wrote: What? Just what?

?????

(Sep. 10, 2020  8:35 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well the biggest weakness of the combo is after the bullet driver separates the bey becomes extremely unbalanced and suffers from poor stamina.The bey base article you mentioned is now slowly becoming redundant with the introduction of sparking; your combo may have had success in the GT era but now sparking beys (especially rage longinus) have begun to dominate the meta. That being said your combo is pretty interesting theorectically.

This is true to some extent. When the base does separates it does indeed loose stamina and the ability of the driver to be a weight disc attacker. However throughout the testing two things happened – the first is that when it did separate CAWBR was still able to win. The second is that the base didn’t separate that often. For at least on my Bullet it managed to stay on for the majority of the matches.

I agree with about the list being outdated. The list certainly needs to reflect the current meta game which is constantly evolving with each release. I view CAWBR as being the missing link to allow the meta game to start evolving to Sparking combos more in order to overcome it. CAWBR truly does quite well against the current crop of top tier combos.
These results are rather interesting. Cosmo and Bullet are regarded as low tier parts for Burst Standard, although Bullet is rather nice for Burst Classic. I'd suggest trying out the Goku Weight and/or Wave Driver (both from the Sparking Triple Booster) since Goku is the heaviest Weight and also the best Weight Stamina-wise due to its Outward Weight Distribution and Wave is looking to be the best or second best Same-Spin Stamina Driver while also performing better than Bullet in Opposite Spin. Also, there are a few things I want to clear up that you mentioned in the original post. Those 5 combos that Kei mentioned aren't necessarily the best combos anymore. Zwei is now being outperformed by Rage on 3A, Lord Spriggan is proven to be very easy to knock out, the Diabolos GT Chip is outclassed in most scenarios by Achilles/Odin/Fafnir/Bahamut/Spriggan with Goku, and Wheel is much more popular than you make it seem. Wheel is the Disk that supplies the highest amount of Stamina and is amazing for LAD on a lot of Drivers at the cost of making the combo more susceptible to lose by Burst Finish. In other words, it's top tier for Stamina and has become very popular on Perfect Phoenix, Lord, and Master among others with Drivers such as Xtend+. That brings me to a simple error you made, which is that you typed Xtend' whenever you meant to refer to Xtend+. Also, in the Burst System, it's not necessary to make up abbreviations for combos, since every individual part has an abbreviation that's either unique within its part type or discernible from other parts with the same abbreviation due to the full combo's structure. The combo abbreviation structure is Layer.Disk.Driver at its most basic level or [Add-On] [Base/Ring][Chip].[Disk][Frame].[Driver] [Weight/Chassis] at its most complex level. So, for example, your CAWBR combo's official abbreviation is C∀.Wh.Bl 烈 which shows how difficult it'd be to memorize the abbreviation system from scratch at this rate. Moving on, I think it'd be interesting to see how more Sparking combos match up against your combo and what I believe to be a directly improved variation of it (Cosmo Achilles Wheel Wave Goku). Some specific combos I'd like to request if possible are Tempest Diabolos Wave 1A (both medium launch and hard launch should be tested to account for both modes), Rage Diabolos Ultimate Reboot' 3A, Orb Egis Sting Atomic, and Perfect Phoenix Wheel Xtend+. It looks like you have come back into the hobby with a very good collection so far, so I hope you enjoy the Burst System, and good luck with your competitive endeavors.
what about phoenix with bullet? more reach for its armor and an extra help in battle.
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:45 PM)Aiden L Wrote: what about phoenix with bullet? more reach for its armor and an extra help in battle.

Funny idea, not good in competitive. All the weight loss, plus the bad stability? Nah.
hm. I couldsee that. but the more unstable a bey, the more attack. ill look more into it.

oh, and I love brave valtryek too!
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:34 PM)Aiden L Wrote: hm. I couldsee that. but the more unstable a bey, the more attack. ill look more into it.

Phoenix has never been an attack layer, and never will be. It only works when you have more weight on one side, not just being destabilized. From what I've seen, it's got almost no where in the current meta.
yes, but phoenix still has some attack power.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:37 PM)Aiden L Wrote: yes, but phoenix still has some attack power.

Not enough to be competitive in that area of course. Otherwise it would've been all over that meta.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:41 PM)Aiden L Wrote: what is meta?

The elite parts that most people use like Lord or Judgment
and I want to be able to battle some new people. is there anyone in Port Washington who can battle me?

I can see why people would use lord
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: These results are rather interesting. Cosmo and Bullet are regarded as low tier parts for Burst Standard, although Bullet is rather nice for Burst Classic. I'd suggest trying out the Goku Weight and/or Wave Driver (both from the Sparking Triple Booster) since Goku is the heaviest Weight and also the best Weight Stamina-wise due to its Outward Weight Distribution and Wave is looking to be the best or second best Same-Spin Stamina Driver while also performing better than Bullet in Opposite Spin.

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Moving on, I think it'd be interesting to see how more Sparking combos match up against your combo and what I believe to be a directly improved variation of it (Cosmo Achilles Wheel Wave Goku). Some specific combos I'd like to request if possible are Tempest Diabolos Wave 1A (both medium launch and hard launch should be tested to account for both modes), Rage Diabolos Ultimate Reboot' 3A, Orb Egis Sting Atomic, and Perfect Phoenix Wheel Xtend+.

I don’t own B-171, so I don’t have a few of those parts unfortunately. If and when I get them, I’ll be sure to test them. As it’s always best to be sure and to test a theory yourself than to dismiss it outright.

I can understand your thinking behind adding the Goku weight, however I believe there is a fine balancing act between having enough weight and too much. The Cosmo combo doesn’t solely work due to its weight, but rather a combination of factors. I tried testing the combo originally with the Diabolos chip from B-145, but that extra weight made the combination too heavy and it would lose to Perfect Phoneix consistently. By changing to Retsu that small difference in weight made a huge difference and Cosmo was able to achieve a very respectable win rate.

As I said, I don’t have Wave, but the same could be said.

I have a question. Did you manage to test the combo yourself, or are you assuming it isn’t worth your time?

I implore everyone to test this Cosmo combo and provide their own test results. You can’t rule the combo out simply because it’s using underutilised parts. With every new release it opens up new avenues for underappreciated parts as those parts may not have found their niche yet. By changing one element on a combination it can make the world of difference.

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: the Diabolos GT Chip is outclassed in most scenarios by Achilles/Odin/Fafnir/Bahamut/Spriggan with Goku, and Wheel is much more popular than you make it seem.

I just want to make sure we’re talking about the same Diabolos chip from B-145?

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That brings me to a simple error you made, which is that you typed Xtend' whenever you meant to refer to Xtend+.

Thank you for pointing out that minor error. I’ll edit the post.

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, in the Burst System, it's not necessary to make up abbreviations for combos, since every individual part has an abbreviation that's either unique within its part type or discernible from other parts with the same abbreviation due to the full combo's structure. The combo abbreviation structure is Layer.Disk.Driver at its most basic level or [Add-On] [Base/Ring][Chip].[Disk][Frame].[Driver] [Weight/Chassis] at its most complex level. So, for example, your CAWBR combo's official abbreviation is C∀.Wh.Bl 烈 which shows how difficult it'd be to memorize the abbreviation system from scratch at this rate.

Thanks for the help on the detailed description on how the abbreviations work. That’s something that I haven’t quite managed to nail down just yet.

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It looks like you have come back into the hobby with a very good collection so far, so I hope you enjoy the Burst System, and good luck with your competitive endeavors.

Cheers man. I’m still building. There are a few more I’d like to add to the collection, but the biggest issue is whether I want to depart with the cash, ha.

(Sep. 10, 2020  1:45 PM)Aiden L Wrote: what about phoenix with bullet? more reach for its armor and an extra help in battle.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll be sure to test it shortly and I’ll post the results.
Fyuuor, to address your responses: 1) I see what you mean with the balancing act metaphor. It's possible that a Weight that is too heavy might shift the center of gravity too high up, causing it to tumble more easily once it gets destabilized, which is something I had not taken into account. Also, I would test your combo myself to see the results, but I never got the Venom/Erase Diabolos Starter pack, so I'm missing Bullet. I did, however, try out Master Diabolos II Wheel Wave Goku, which was pretty decent. Admittedly, I'm a sucker for underrated combos such as Regalia γenesis Sting Ultimate Reboot' but I've only seen Bullet perform well in the context of the Classic Format and terribly in the Standard Format unless it's paired with a super strong Attack Layer. 2) Yes, the Diabolos Chip I was referring to is the one from B-145. 3) No problem, it's an understandable error considering the fact that you're still adjusting. 4) If you haven't checked it out already, the Beyblade Wiki (beyblade.fandom.com) would be a great resource to learn the abbreviations of all the parts, whether you search up individual parts to learn them or search up the list of the Layer System that they're from so it's less time-consuming. The full combo abbreviation system is a definitely bit hard to learn, in fact several active WBO users still haven't gotten a grip on it. 5) That is certainly a struggle that a lot of us face, to be honest. There are several dedicated collectors here and there that get every single release including the super rare ones, but most competitive players just settle for the standard releases with top-tier parts to keep their wallets from being emptied out. By the looks of it, you already have either Death Diabolos or Abyss Diabolos, which are both sought-after Beys due to their increased rarity within Random Booster Vol 21.
First of all, it's amazing to see you posting, Fyuuor. Welcome back!

The BeyBase article you referenced–which I wrote–is indeed slowly becoming outdated. It was more so meant to be a reflection of what the best combos were from the beginning of 2019 up until the start of 2020. I did that so that I would have hard data to back up my assertions from countless real events. You can easily claim certain new parts are now surpassing them, but we don't yet have the same level of data available to make a more definitive list like that one yet for 2020-2021.

Your combo is definitely interesting. I think using Wheel against all of the 2019 best combos does give it a discernible advantage considering it is an upgrade over things like 00 Cross. I'd be curious to see the same-spin tests done with both combos using the same Disk to get a better understanding of how good the combo actually is versus how good Wheel is.

Even so, the concept isn't as crazy as some people might think. I played with Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) Ratchet Bullet as a sort of weird stamina/defense hybrid a few times last year and had some success. I was able to OS things like aH.0C.Xt+.

However, its victory was often dependent on Bullet not separating, which made the combo risky. It was also difficult to balance tune because of this (and also the Dead Armor). Lots of moving pieces.
I found this combo to be super interesting.  

I'd be happy to test this once my Lord Achilles arrives, although I don't have many duplicate parts (or Expand) so I won't be able to test against combos using Wheel or the Achilles chip.

I am quite intrigued though, so I'm definitely looking forward to testing it!
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Admittedly, I'm a sucker for underrated combos such as Regalia γenesis Sting Ultimate Reboot' but I've only seen Bullet perform well in the context of the Classic Format and terribly in the Standard Format unless it's paired with a super strong Attack Layer.

Bullet is a weird one.  I haven’t had too much success with it in the past, but for some reason it seemed to work in this combo Uncertain

(Sep. 11, 2020  2:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you haven't checked it out already, the Beyblade Wiki (beyblade.fandom.com) would be a great resource to learn the abbreviations of all the parts, whether you search up individual parts to learn them or search up the list of the Layer System that they're from so it's less time-consuming. The full combo abbreviation system is a definitely bit hard to learn, in fact several active WBO users still haven't gotten a grip on it.

Thanks for the heads up on the Beywiki. I’ve been using it as a bit of a guide for purchasing and getting into Beyblade Burst as it originally felt like there was quite a bit I needed to catch up on. I’ll take another look for the abbreviations.

(Sep. 11, 2020  2:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: There are several dedicated collectors here and there that get every single release including the super rare ones
I feel sorry for their wallets, haha.

(Sep. 11, 2020  2:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: By the looks of it, you already have either Death Diabolos or Abyss Diabolos, which are both sought-after Beys due to their increased rarity within Random Booster Vol 21.

I bought both of them when they were just released, so the price wasn’t too much at that point. However both of them seemed to have doubled in price now. I think I read somewhere that the odds of obtaining them were changed in that Random Booster compared with previous ones to make it more difficult.  

(Sep. 11, 2020  2:04 AM)Kei Wrote: First of all, it's amazing to see you posting, Fyuuor. Welcome back!

The BeyBase article you referenced–which I wrote–is indeed slowly becoming outdated. It was more so meant to be a reflection of what the best combos were from the beginning of 2019 up until the start of 2020. I did that so that I would have hard data to back up my assertions from countless real events. You can easily claim certain new parts are now surpassing them, but we don't yet have the same level of data available to make a more definitive list like that one yet for 2020-2021.

Your combo is definitely interesting. I think using Wheel against all of the 2019 best combos does give it a discernible advantage considering it is an upgrade over things like 00 Cross. I'd be curious to see the same-spin tests done with both combos using the same Disk to get a better understanding of how good the combo actually is versus how good Wheel is.

Even so, the concept isn't as crazy as some people might think. I played with Perfect Phoenix (Level Chip) Ratchet Bullet as a sort of weird stamina/defense hybrid a few times last year and had some success. I was able to OS things like aH.0C.Xt+.

However, its victory was often dependent on Bullet not separating, which made the combo risky. It was also difficult to balance tune because of this (and also the Dead Armor). Lots of moving pieces.

Thanks man for the warm welcome back.

Your guide was very useful for me to grasp an understanding of what’s popular, the trends in the game in terms of parts and styles, but most of all it helped me understand what was previously top tier and what is currently top tier.  It has definitely helped with purchasing. The guide is put together very well with a lot of detail. 

I think that is a good point that you raise. Since Wheel is now considered an upgrade it would only be fair to test the combo against Perfect Phoenix with Wheel as well. I guess that’s where Shindog comes into play since I only own one Wheel chassis.

(Sep. 11, 2020  4:41 AM)Shindog Wrote: I found this combo to be super interesting.  

Thank you for doing that! Two things that I thought were interesting was that you managed to get a few wins with Cosmo via a KO. The second is the point that Kei raised about how well Perfect Phoenix would fare if it was coupled with Wheel as well. Watching your video really does show the capabilities of Wheel.

I’ll post your videos in the OP.

(Sep. 11, 2020  9:11 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'd be happy to test this once my Lord Achilles arrives, although I don't have many duplicate parts so I won't be able to test against combos using Wheel or the Achilles chip.

I am quite intrigued though, so I'm definitely looking forward to testing it!

Please do. Post the results here once you've got the time  Cool
Can you do cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu vs perfect genesis generate or perfect genesis sting ultimate reboot
I never thought of Cosmo as top tier, interesting.
I used to have a combo with cosmic Achilles Retsu sting orbit metal, and it was tight, but it kept getting knocked over by my attack combos
Hi Fyuuor! Good day and thank you for providing this "New Top Tier Combo". We were intrigued with your combo because it doesn't have the typical competitive parts so we did our own Testing with our "Strongest combo" which is Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ 2A. And boy, we were surprised with the result!

Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu VS Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ 2A
Round 1: Draw
Round 2: Cosmo won Ring out
Round 3: Cosmo won Spin
Round 4: Tempest won Spin
Round 5: Tempest won Spin
Round 6: Cosmo won Ring out
Round 7: Tempest won Spin
Round 8: Cosmo won Spin
Round 9: Cosmo won Spin
Round 10: Cosmo won Spin
TOTAL POINTS: Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu WON! 6 - 3 - 1 (Win - Lose - Draw)

Some notes from our testing, Bullet only separated once in our testing (round 5). It also seems to lose balance during the match BUT it actually have very strong stamina!
This is by far our MOST SURPRISING Beyblade Testing! Good job Fyuuor, we officially love your combo now! We will do Battle video using your combo, crediting you of course in our YouTube channel. Below is our testing with our strongest combo.

OUR STRONGEST BEYBLADE BURST SUPERKING COMBO!
Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ 2A VS Beybase' Top 5 Beyblade Combos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yMAP3XL-ZU
My Lord Achilles arrived today, are there any particular combos you'd like me to test against your combo? Fyuuor