New To WBO! (UK BLADER)

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello!

My name is Reece, i’ve been passionate about beyblade since i was a kid however i only got my first beyblade in 2011 (i believe) and it was my favourite ever beyblade, still to this day-
Flame Sagittario

I’ve been collecting beyblades for some time, My burst collection isn’t massive, however i’m hoping to start adding more beys!

I’m unsure if the tournament scene is big in the UK however if there’s ever a tournament in the future then i’m 110% down! I live in the north west so if there’s anyone nearby, let me know 👌

Just want to say a big hello to you all, keep blading, and i can’t wait to meet you all on the forums and possibly at a tournament!
Hey Reecen73! How’s it going! Welcome to the WBO!

(Mar. 01, 2021  11:52 PM)Reecen73 Wrote: Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello!

My name is Reece, i’ve been passionate about beyblade since i was a kid however i only got my first beyblade in 2011 (i believe) and it was my favourite ever beyblade, still to this day-
Flame Sagittario

I’ve been collecting beyblades for some time, My burst collection isn’t massive, however i’m hoping to start adding more beys!

I’m unsure if the tournament scene is big in the UK however if there’s ever a tournament in the future then i’m 110% down! I live in the north west so if there’s anyone nearby, let me know 👌

Just want to say a big hello to you all, keep blading, and i can’t wait to meet you all on the forums and possibly at a tournament!

Since it’s your first day here, do you want to start of with a friend? Do you want to be friends with me?
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!

Honestly, you’re really lucky to be a blader in the UK. I’ve seen good beys go for very cheap on Amazon UK. A sparking triple booster is only 24 pounds. That’s 33 USD!!! Trying to ship it over to here will definitely make up for that huge price cut, but buying locally would be mind-blowingly affordable. Have fun building your burst collection!

Heres a link if Reece or anyone else is interested: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08L...JVNZ&psc=1
Yo! Welcome to the WBO!
Sup! Welcome to WBO!
Hi man hope you have fun here
idk why this thread was brought to life but hello! Welcome!