New Series of Beyblade Burst

(Sep. 12, 2019  7:06 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Ngl, I kinda wanted burst to end. Don't get me worng, it's my favorite series yet. But I really don't know what more they can do with it. It's come so far and I feel like it's run it's course. It's like Toy story 4. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't necessary since 3 was a perfect ending and it was really only made to sell toys.

I wanted it to end too honestly. Maybe it's just something like the Cho-Z Awakening beys as mentioned above. You never know. Things are translated incorrectly or misinterpreted sometimes. I could image more of burst. How many random boosters can they make. 22? Lol
I just hope this new season turns out well
(Sep. 12, 2019  5:51 PM)marutti Wrote: They said new series of Burst will start soon and Prime  Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis will be first bey of that series.
Key Word will be infinite and hybrid

I don't think new series of Burst will start, just a fake news.Prime Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis is taking about the starting and the end of the world.
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Wait, just thought about something. I don't know if this is Season 5. I think this is a middle awakening possibly kind of how we had cho z awakening beys with the burst stopper gimmicks. Or not, idk

I'd think more along the lines of Plastics > HMS or the Metal Saga > Shogun Steel sort of changes, where something is significantly different but it's still technically part of the same line.
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Wait, just thought about something. I don't know if this is Season 5. I think this is a middle awakening possibly kind of how we had cho z awakening beys with the burst stopper gimmicks. Or not, idk

I'd think more along the lines of Plastics > HMS or the Metal Saga > Shogun Steel sort of changes, where something is significantly different but it's still technically part of the same line.

But isn't GT that?
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd think more along the lines of Plastics > HMS or the Metal Saga > Shogun Steel sort of changes, where something is significantly different but it's still technically part of the same line.

But isn't GT that?

You saying they can't do it again?
(Sep. 13, 2019  9:40 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: But isn't GT that?

You saying they can't do it again?

I guess, but like what can they do? A 3 part disc or driver?
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:43 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  9:40 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: You saying they can't do it again?

I guess, but like what can they do? A 3 part disc or driver?

I dunno about that, but I know they've done some weird things with Genesis and Apocalypse, so probably that.
Ok, so the new main character's name will start with either A or G because of Apocalypse and Genenis. Though I have a feeling that it will be G because Genesis sounds like a hero material name.
GT feels more like a 4D kind of thing.

If they were going the shogun steel/Zero G route, I'd assume it would be some kind of new Layer-disk dynamic where disks would be incompatible of some sort to facilitate some kind of new design style.
I think this whole thing was a mistranslation and misunderstanding. The new beys in the customize set is simply for a middle season awakening like they had cho z valkyrie, spriggan, and Achilles. I don't think it's a new series or 5th season at all.
(Sep. 15, 2019  5:51 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I think this whole thing was a mistranslation and misunderstanding. The new beys in the customize set is simply for a middle season awakening like they had cho z valkyrie, spriggan, and Achilles. I don't think it's a new series or 5th season at all.

In the CoroCoro it's said than GT will finish soon and we will get a new generation.
(Sep. 15, 2019  5:51 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I think this whole thing was a mistranslation and misunderstanding. The new beys in the customize set is simply for a middle season awakening like they had cho z valkyrie, spriggan, and Achilles. I don't think it's a new series or 5th season at all.

Agreed. Because Takara Tomy or Corocoro Channel didnt talk at all about all that stuff. Even the Corocoro itself
Im pretty sure Apocalypse and Genesis are special beys in the GT series just like Kakusei were in ChoZ
I’m happy to see burst stay for a bit longer.
I do not want burst to end and with the look of the beys I think either Dante is coming back as the main guy or just a major supporting role but the set is called GT customize set so the beys could be like Diabolos with Gatchi chip and the layer weight is fused cause Gt is a good season and I am hoping it last until at least March.

(Sep. 12, 2019  5:51 PM)marutti Wrote: They said new series of Burst will start soon and Prime  Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis will be first bey of that series.

Nope the set is called GT customize set so GT is still here
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:59 AM)DestinyTitan Wrote: I do not want burst to end and with the look of the beys I think either Dante is coming back as the main guy or just a major supporting role but the set is called GT customize set so the beys could be like Diabolos with Gatchi chip and the layer weight is fused cause Gt is a good season and I am hoping it last until at least March.

It's writing in the corocoro comic that gt will end my friend . Both apocalypse and genesis are in the gt customize set but have a new system which is different these 2 new beys will introduce the new generation , but either way we'll have to wait and see what corocoro and tt means with genesis and apocalypse being the new beys that will introduce the new generation.
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:07 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:59 AM)DestinyTitan Wrote: I do not want burst to end and with the look of the beys I think either Dante is coming back as the main guy or just a major supporting role but the set is called GT customize set so the beys could be like Diabolos with Gatchi chip and the layer weight is fused cause Gt is a good season and I am hoping it last until at least March.

It's writing in the corocoro comic that gt will end my friend . Both apocalypse and genesis are in the gt customize set but have a new system which is different these 2 new beys will introduce the new generation , but either way we'll have to wait and see what corocoro and tt means with genesis and apocalypse being the new beys that will introduce the new generation.
I reckon it means new GT chips or the most powerful beys in the show
« All legends also begin and end. The two machines that pushed the GT to the end and connected the new generation are now born. » From CoroCoro and Takara Tomy.
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:07 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: « All legends also begin and end. The two machines that pushed the GT to the end and connected the new generation are now born. » From CoroCoro and Takara Tomy.

They said the exact same thing with ChoZ Awakening Beys last year
"ChoZ goes to a brand new next level"
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:07 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: « All legends also begin and end. The two machines that pushed the GT to the end and connected the new generation are now born. » From CoroCoro and Takara Tomy.

What the hell does it mean btw .
(Sep. 19, 2019  4:04 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:

They said the exact same thing with ChoZ Awakening Beys last year
"ChoZ goes to a brand new next level"

"Next level" and "New generation" is not the same thing.
I hope the new gen allows for more control of your bey in the stadium. Thad be cool. I would also like something that makes it so that practice pays off more than just knowing combos XD
I have a question. Why Takara would begin a """new series""" now? GT began only 6 months ago it doesnt make any sense!
It really GT may Finish VS Apoalypse. Because in Corocoro Ichiban they said "In next issue, last boss will come" with Apocalypse pic.

then they shif to new series from November or Evolution of Apocalypse or Genesis will be last Boss bey in Jan?