New Series of Beyblade Burst

They said new series of Burst will start soon and Prime  Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis will be first bey of that series.
Key Word will be infinite and hybrid
Perhaps similar to the Maximum series in the end of MFB explosion?
I don’t think this would be totally a new system.
Honestly, if this is a soft reboot for the Burst season then I'm all up for it honestly. I'd like to see something different for the toyline and the anime
(Sep. 12, 2019  5:51 PM)marutti Wrote: They said new series of Burst will start soon and Prime  Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis will be first bey of that series.
Key Word will be infinite and hybrid

Those names sound AWESOME!
I'm just happy burst isn't ending. Smile
So this makes it the longest running beyblade series ever with 5 seasons right?

[Image: Screenshot_1767.png]
Ngl, I kinda wanted burst to end. Don't get me worng, it's my favorite series yet. But I really don't know what more they can do with it. It's come so far and I feel like it's run it's course. It's like Toy story 4. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't necessary since 3 was a perfect ending and it was really only made to sell toys.
The translation for the new beys/system is ''"All legends begin and end. They are now born the two machines that took the GT to the end and connected to the new generation! "'
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:52 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So this makes it the longest running beyblade series ever with 5 seasons right?

[Image: Screenshot_1767.png]

It's Prime Apocalypse
It's a new generation still with Valt or it will be another serie with a new story, new main character ?
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:13 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: It's a new generation still with Valt or it will be another serie with a new story, new main character ?

there was a rumored 5 season so I guess it's true valt is coming back as main
My theory is that these new Beys have two modes just like the ZhakraGoma (old name was Dragoma; which I have videos of on my channel) I am currently still working on. One for Burst Battles and one for Regular Battles. That would explain the Hybrid part. Also it would be really cool to see Engine Gears making a return. Maybe some remote control or Holograms for more epicness. But that's just a theory... a Beyblade Theory.
Hopefully they'll do something fresh for the new season, because the Burst fatigue is real. Engine gears could be cool.
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:06 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Ngl, I kinda wanted burst to end. Don't get me worng, it's my favorite series yet. But I really don't know what more they can do with it. It's come so far and I feel like it's run it's course. It's like Toy story 4. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't necessary since 3 was a perfect ending and it was really only made to sell toys.

But every new beyblade burst season (outside of God) always focused on mostly new characters. Yes, there isn't much left to do with characters like Valt or Shu, but I always like to see new season characters loosely tied to the characters in the previous season.
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:48 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:06 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Ngl, I kinda wanted burst to end. Don't get me worng, it's my favorite series yet. But I really don't know what more they can do with it. It's come so far and I feel like it's run it's course. It's like Toy story 4. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't necessary since 3 was a perfect ending and it was really only made to sell toys.

But every new beyblade burst season (outside of God) always focused on mostly new characters. Yes, there isn't much left to do with characters like Valt or Shu, but I always like to see new season characters loosely tied to the characters in the previous season.

maybe a new driver customization where you have the tip then the motor or light then the spring and stuff and we could see they made it
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:53 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:48 PM)Limetka Wrote: But every new beyblade burst season (outside of God) always focused on mostly new characters. Yes, there isn't much left to do with characters like Valt or Shu, but I always like to see new season characters loosely tied to the characters in the previous season.

maybe a new driver customization where you have the tip then the motor or light then the spring and stuff and we could see they made it

They could just add weights to drivers idk make them with customizable heights?
Weird, they're still technically part of the GT System because they're in the GT Customize Set. There seems to be less of an emphasis on Weights with these releases, which I find weird. How are you supposed to have a "Customize Set" with Beys that can't even mix together?
There's something weird with the bottom of the bey though anyone else see that?
Wooow.... Im just noticing this thread. I'm so behind the times right now... This is great. Burst will continue for at least another season!
Hooray burst isn't ending!!!1
Unfortunately, this new season will 9/10 be tha last of burst... Cuz every new season has to be better than the previous season...
And I don't think they can top this new season
Wait, just thought about something. I don't know if this is Season 5. I think this is a middle awakening possibly kind of how we had cho z awakening beys with the burst stopper gimmicks. Or not, idk
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Wait, just thought about something. I don't know if this is Season 5. I think this is a middle awakening possibly kind of how we had cho z awakening beys with the burst stopper gimmicks. Or not, idk

It could be honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.