New Member w/ Odd Build Approach

Hi everyone.
I'm new here but not to beyblade lol. On the other hand I AM new to ya'alls building style with yer tiers counters and whatnot. I tend to build stuff odd or for strange, "makes sense to me," reasons. Will report in monday with a "part/bey" list and what I've built with em and my thpught process that went into em.
Mike F. out!
Hey! Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM.

Go to "Build Me a Combo! #2", list your beys, and they'll give you a combo.
Welcome to WBO! I hope you have a good time in here! Don't forget to read the rules before posting to avoid getting warnings. Again, welcome!!!!
Hi i'm pretty new here as well, just to let you know try and join a team as soon as possible if you haven't already. that way you can make good friends and the rest of your team will tell you about tournaments, in fact there is a tour NOT tournament at the Trafford center on the 13th February at the orient way, my team (the beyblasters) can't go though.

Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. These are some of the coolest people i know. Also checkout Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. The Beywiki is amazing. Check it out. Also the search function is your friend. if you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always here.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Posted my gear over in Build Me a combo #2 and my fave five I've built from my parts. Again I probably am a bit odd with my builds (hence my SN here lol) and doubt my "competitive level" building skills. As far as joining a team... uh I live in North Dakota with no vehicle so I doubt my chances of making it to a competition. I dig yer beywiki but... it seems a bit slow with getting beys on there. I been going back and forth between yer wiki and beyblade.wikia.com. I trust yer guys's data more but they tend to get beys up quickly so I more or less dual wield the info gathered between the two.

Mike F. Out!