New Hasbro Battle Gear

I guess I agree with Mcfrown and Blaze Wheeler aswell.

Are there release dates for any of these?
Hasbro has no release dates
oh no, what if it's like the wind and shoot launcher but just winded by a string? that would make the whole thing useless.
agian with this? GOOD theories have already been made. i say we just stop any and all speculation until we know 100%. its nothing personal or anything but After ths comes out, reading through this thread will be impossible...speculTion will be mixed in with fact and thats no good. even if we have good theories, we cannot be sure just yet
someone just stop like LeonTempestXIII said
i bet the rev up launcher is like one of those wind up toys. kinda like the wind and shoot but without the habdle.

lovin the remakes of beylauncher and launcher grip might get 2 each
i always dream that hasbro makes a blue beylauncher...but they released a red one...
the 3 segment grip, i dreamed that once for the second season of B:MF but they gave crappy plain grip...
wind and shoot...BORING
stickers...LAME...
rev up launcher? might be interesting...
I think Hasbro will never make the 3 Segment Launcer Grip.

While the Launcher Grip still looks 'good'/not empty without a Beypointer, imagine having a grip where an obvious card is supposed to fit but that there is no BeyPoint Card because Hasbro still cannot provide a decent rewarding system or BeyTa Go machines, that would just look ridiculous. Unless they decide to release custom cards and use that slot as just a way to make your Launcher Grip more coloured and personalised ...
i think theyll make an accesory where the beypointer shuld go thats kinda like 3 seg lg. and yeah i think they will have a custom card for those stckers
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:41 PM)Ra Wrote: i think theyll make an accesory where the beypointer shuld go thats kinda like 3 seg lg. and yeah i think they will have a custom card for those stckers
A 3 Segment Launcher Grip with something where the Beypointer should go ? Is that not exactly what the regular Launcher Grip is ?

What I meant is that they could release the 3 Segment Launcher Grip, but since they will of course not bring the BeyPoint Card, they would instead release some custom cards that you can put in the card slot instead of the BeyPoint Card, otherwise the whole item would look extremely ridiculous.
Maybe they could make their online beybladebattls codes fit into a 3 seg. Launcher grip card slot. That's an idea, I think that might be reasonable for hasbro.
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:41 PM)Ra Wrote: i think theyll make an accesory where the beypointer shuld go thats kinda like 3 seg lg. and yeah i think they will have a custom card for those stckers
A 3 Segment Launcher Grip with something where the Beypointer should go ? Is that not exactly what the regular Launcher Grip is ?

What I meant is that they could release the 3 Segment Launcher Grip, but since they will of course not bring the BeyPoint Card, they would instead release some custom cards that you can put in the card slot instead of the BeyPoint Card, otherwise the whole item would look extremely ridiculous.

Something similar to this perhaps?

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52516.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52513.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52514.html
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: thatd be stupid
what purpose would it serve?

maybe on beybladebattles.com if you have a grip slot then it could provide like extra spin time or something?
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:27 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Something similar to this perhaps?

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52516.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52513.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107197...52514.html
Ahah, exactly. I had not even seen those.
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:29 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

maybe on beybladebattles.com if you have a grip slot then it could provide like extra spin time or something?

1.) That would make no sense
2.) www.beybladebattles.com is stupid.
Rev-Up launcher sucks. You put the bey on it and you just press that button thing, it rotates like 2 or 3 times then it either stays on the launcher or goes into the stadium and sucks. I think its like powered by a super weak gear or something. trust me it sucks, it's like pulling a ripcord out of a normal launcher very lightly.
thats the wind and shoot rev ups not even released..............................
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:19 PM)haloyo Wrote: Rev-Up launcher sucks. You put the bey on it and you just press that button thing, it rotates like 2 or 3 times then it either stays on the launcher or goes into the stadium and sucks. I think its like powered by a super weak gear or something. trust me it sucks, it's like pulling a ripcord out of a normal launcher very lightly.

um, how would you know how it works if its being released in 2011?

also, if you just put the bey on, what would the string be for?

I honestly have no clue. It was just an idea for what kai-v said. I just think that if hasbro would make 3 seg. Grips, that's what I think they would do.

I think beyblade battles is stupid, just in case you thought I liked it.
Don't start a fight. That just makes the WBO one step nearer to being stopped. Anyway... Why can't hasbro make the beypointer, some people ask. They either don't want to or are WAITING for a recomendation by a bunch of people. Has anyone really called and asked hasbro to make the beypointer?
We weren't fighting, and there is reasons why there is no Beypointer by hasbro, and they are well known reasons; search.
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:25 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:19 PM)haloyo Wrote: Rev-Up launcher sucks. You put the bey on it and you just press that button thing, it rotates like 2 or 3 times then it either stays on the launcher or goes into the stadium and sucks. I think its like powered by a super weak gear or something. trust me it sucks, it's like pulling a ripcord out of a normal launcher very lightly.

My friend has it. PLUS its not a string. YOU PUSH IT. Come to Vancouver if you want it. If you really wanna waste money money you can but you actually push it. Look at the shape of the pulling thingy. it has a shape for pushing. well actually i dont know if you can see it.
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:54 PM)haloyo Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:25 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

My friend has it. PLUS its not a string. YOU PUSH IT. Come to Vancouver if you want it. If you really wanna waste money money you can but you actually push it. Look at the shape of the pulling thingy. it has a shape for pushing. well actually i dont know if you can see it.

... your talking about the wind and shoot launcher Tired
Has anyone actually realised that the Rev-Up launcher has two protrusions on its side which would slide into the Launcher grips handle? Take out the piece that holds the Light Launchers and Beylaunchers and it reveals two rails which that Rev up launcher can slide into. Plus it has a space on the front of the rev-up launcher for a Beypointer to be connected.