50.00%
No!!
0%
Cant its to far to drive.
50.00%
Maybe
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hi I was wondering if anyone wants to be apart of a Tournament in NH I was thinking of hosting it in the Farmington/Rochester area. if anyone wants in let me knowStupid
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:22 AM)cmgrant99 Wrote: Hi I was wondering if anyone wants to be apart of a Tournament in NH I was thinking of hosting it in the Farmington/Rochester area. if anyone wants in let me knowStupid
Belongs in the fforum "Official Events"

(Aug. 31, 2012  2:23 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Belongs in the fforum "Official Events"

R u dumb?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Hamp...=hampshire

You should have searched for the other threads before making one. Your proposal has to be approved before it becoming official.
Someone told me to put it in here
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:24 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:23 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:22 AM)cmgrant99 Wrote: Hi I was wondering if anyone wants to be apart of a Tournament in NH I was thinking of hosting it in the Farmington/Rochester area. if anyone wants in let me knowStupid
Belongs in the fforum "Official Events"

r u crazy? This hasn't even been approved yet.
"Upcoming Events",then

no
becous i am seeing if there are ppl that want to join so i can creat the event
Actually, you would need to first search, to see if there is a thread for New Hampshire. If there is not, create one in the "North America" sub-forum, and people will tell you if there is interest.
was told to put it here
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:28 AM)cmgrant99 Wrote: was told to put it here

Where were you told to put it in "BEYBLADE GENERAL"?
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:28 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:28 AM)cmgrant99 Wrote: was told to put it here

Where were you told to put it in "BEYBLADE GENERAL"?
you told me too didnt you?
The WBO is volunteer-run, so we can't send anyone to host a tournament for you. You either go in the WBO general section and look for a thread that applies to your area and then see if anyone is interested. If there is not thread for your area, make one. Once you have some interest, go and make an event proposal. But make sure to read the tournament guide and rulebook beforehand. Also, refer to the Help section on the top-right of the screen, as it answers a lot of questions newbies might ask.
Use the topic SoulEater57 posted.