New Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A!

We've recently been reviewing the site and looking for ways that we can improve the overall quality-of-life for you guys when browsing through. At the moment, we feel that our existing "Ask a question, get an answer" thread is an area that could do with an overhaul; asking question after question in the same thread isn't efficient and, as much as we encourage looking back through the thread to see if a question has already been asked, it's not easy. There's 1260 pages after all!

So, as of today, we're closing our existing "Ask a question, get an answer" thread and opening a new Forum specifically for Questions & Answers!

Within this Forum, each question is fully deserving of it's own thread, so don't feel that your question isn't worth asking! Questions will no longer overlap in the same thread, and no question will be lost or unseen! We've also created tags for the thread creators to set on threads to show whether they are answered or unanswered, making it easier to see at a glance whether threads still need attention.

And naturally, the search bar and sort feature will wholeheartedly complement this. The search bar will now check thread titles, allowing you to easily find a previously asked question (much better than crawling through a 1260 page thread!), and the sort feature also allows you to filter out results based on whether a question has been answered or not! In the future, we'll also be looking into allowing thread creators to tag their questions with the type of topic being asked (anime, toyline, competitive play etc), allowing for even deeper question filtering!

We hope that you'll all make full use of this new Forum, and we'll be keeping a close eye on it to ensure that things are going smoothly!

Thanks everyone! Please look forward to our next update, coming this week! BeyDays season is almost upon us after all...
Can't believe we never really thought of this before! Glad to see this implemented. Great work with the tags/prefixes and pulling this all together @[~Mana~]!
Hi WBO - i'm looking to host a tournament - where do I start? Thanks, McMItch
(Aug. 13, 2017  7:18 PM)McMitch Wrote: Hi WBO - i'm looking to host a tournament - where do I start?  Thanks, McMItch

Well in order to host tournaments you must be an Organizer. In order to be an organizer you be active with the WBO for a decent period of time, once you have become a trusted member you take the Organizer's quiz in the Tournament section of the WBO and if you pass you're an Organizer! With the new updates, tournaments must have at least 4 people confirmed for the tournament and 8 people must be confirmed for it to be ranked, have prizes, and eligible for prize reimbursement. Anyways as of know you only have 1 post but if you grow that to about 50(all of them being quality posts that is) then you can take the quiz Smile
Anyways, good luck!
How do I find the schedule an event forum? when  I click the link to the forum on the "Become an organizer" forum it tells me I don't have permission to access the page. Do I have to have 50 or more posts to access it?

Edit: No need to answer this question anymore, ~Mana~ answered this question on another thread.
How can I come up with an effective combo?
I don't understand the physics and everything ;-;.
(Oct. 24, 2017  1:47 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: How can I come up with an effective combo?
I don't understand the physics and everything ;-;.

You really just have to play beyblade on your own and against other people a lot to get a feel for each part. But if you don't have any parts or you don't have time to test the part you can just search it up here on the WBO and there is usually a thread for the part
How can I change my profile picture? I've tried a few times, but it either doesn't change it or says I don't have permission to edit the page.
Guys, I believe questions are supposed to be made their own thread for in this forum, not asked in this announcements thread, though If @[~Mana~] approves, go ahead.
That feature is not available, as of recently. But, the WBO will probably look into it soon. They're fairly busy, right now.
How do you get bits instead of tournaments?
(Oct. 29, 2017  12:15 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  12:11 AM)Dragunix Wrote: How can I change my profile picture? I've tried a few times, but it either doesn't change it or says I don't have permission to edit the page.
That feature is not available, as of recently. But, the WBO will probably look into it soon. They're fairly busy, right now.

Huh? Profile pictures can most definitely be changed last I checked...

(Oct. 29, 2017  12:14 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Guys, I believe questions are supposed to be made their own thread for in this forum, not asked in this announcements thread, though If @[~Mana~] approves, go ahead.

This exactly. Please use the Hobby Q&A forum for hobby-related questions, and the "Questions for the WBO" thread for WBO-related questions. This thread was just an announcement post.
(Oct. 29, 2017  12:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  12:15 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: That feature is not available, as of recently. But, the WBO will probably look into it soon. They're fairly busy, right now.

Huh? Profile pictures can most definitely be changed last I checked...

(Oct. 29, 2017  12:14 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Guys, I believe questions are supposed to be made their own thread for in this forum, not asked in this announcements thread, though If @[~Mana~] approves, go ahead.

This exactly. Please use the Hobby Q&A forum for hobby-related questions, and the "Questions for the WBO" thread for WBO-related questions. This thread was just an announcement post.

Sorry, about that! My mind was loopy, at the time. I was thinking of profile names. Really sorry!
Hey WBO, Um I was was wondering if you could do a tournament in Riverview, FL? Please I really love to beyblade and I want to win a tournament!
(Nov. 10, 2017  4:20 AM)Valt_Aoi Wrote: Hey WBO, Um I was was wondering if you could do a tournament in Riverview, FL? Please I really love to beyblade and I want to win a tournament!

That's up to the community in the area. The WBO isn't like the wbba where they simply host tournaments and tell everyone about it, you need active members in your community to start the tournament.
Hey, guys. Can you guys give me your opinion about the tips for beyblade burst. Which one do you guys think is better Unite, accel, or fusion?
(Nov. 17, 2017  4:53 AM)Lord Max Wrote: Hey, guys. Can you guys give me your opinion about the tips for beyblade burst. Which one do you guys think is better Unite, accel, or fusion?

Fusion is the worst I think.
What is a good stamina bey that has good defense too that is stock combo? Not random booster beys because those would cost a lot of money. It could also be a good defense type with good stamina.
Guys, this isn't a place to ask questions...

(Oct. 29, 2017  12:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: This exactly. Please use the Hobby Q&A forum for hobby-related questions, and the "Questions for the WBO" thread for WBO-related questions. This thread was just an announcement post.

Locking this thread to prevent further confusion...