New England blader community

I'm in Western Mass and have some previous experience as a tournament organizer from the MFB days! Would have to get registered as an organizer as things seem to have changed a lot since back then, but would love to help put together some NE events!
(May. 03, 2024  12:46 AM)GothikGaming Wrote: I made a new discord server for New England bladers if anyone wants to join attempting to pull people together for events and such

Is this discord still active?
(Sep. 10, 2024  4:25 AM)0mikami Wrote:
(May. 03, 2024  12:46 AM)GothikGaming Wrote: I made a new discord server for New England bladers if anyone wants to join attempting to pull people together for events and such

Is this discord still active?

Yeah I'm just not on wbo alot and notifications dont work lol
I'd love the link as well! I just reached out to Pandemonium Books & Games in Cambridge about potentially renting a table to host an event. I wanted to check if the noise level would be okay before I booked, so I sent them a message. Hoping to hear back!
I'm in the MetroWest MA and am just starting to get into the hobby, I would love to be tuned in to any events or tournaments organizing in the New England area!