New England blader community

I made a new discord server for New England bladers if anyone wants to join attempting to pull people together for events and such
sure I'm from New England I would love to join

(May. 03, 2024  12:46 AM)GothikGaming Wrote: I made a new discord server for New England bladers if anyone wants to join attempting to pull people together for events and such

what the discord server do u have a link??
(May. 08, 2024  2:17 AM)alteragoddess Wrote: sure I'm from New England I would love to join

(May. 03, 2024  12:46 AM)GothikGaming Wrote: I made a new discord server for New England bladers if anyone wants to join attempting to pull people together for events and such

what the discord server do u have a link??

I dmd you
Bro finally, I need a tournament in New England at some point lol
My brother is in New England, doesn’t have an account on here but I’d send him the link for the discord if you could DM it.

Thanks
Please DM me the link as well. Happy to join.

I sent you a DM, I’d love to join! A blader from southern Maine here, I’d be more than willing to travel for some fun events.

Boston, MA blader! Would love to join a discord for events!
(Jul. 17, 2024  4:25 AM)OverdueArtist Wrote:

Boston, MA blader! Would love to join a discord for events!
I got you bro
Another southern maine blader here. would love to join

I would love to join a New England Tournament and/or Community! Please send me the information. Also, can you use Beyblade Burst at Beyblade X Competitions?
I just started with Beyblade X, Would love to meet with others in the region. Located in Boston
would love an invite please! Mass bladers rise up
Can you dm me a link? Looking for a community and tournaments in NE
I'm from Southern Maine could I please have a link?
Southeast ct here, I’d like an invite to the discord if possible

Can I have the link as well?
I'm in Boston and I'd love to join events when they happen!