New Burst Beyblade Ideas

This thread is for new beybade ideas.

Describe the bey, and all parts
i have a forge disk idea that has a plastic frame with magnets in it.

OR HOW BOUT THEY MAKE MORE BEYLOGGERS SO THEY ARENT SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!?
how bout they have a slice of life anime. where all the burst characters go to school and have fun in there little japanese town
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:07 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: how bout they have a slice of life anime. where all the burst characters go to school and have fun in there little japanese town

Well made it can be a very good idea!
But it's unlikely to happen... I don't think they have really good storytellers to do so....
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:33 PM)eggblader Wrote: i have a forge disk idea that has a plastic frame with magnets in it.

They're expensive because they have a lot of tech packed in them, but mostly because they stopped making them

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: This thread is for new beybade ideas.

Describe the bey, and all parts

I have and idea: A lot of discs have a free-spin ring around it that 9 ot of 10 times don't do much. But what if, we move the free spin part, on the layer? Ultimate defense type! But when you think about it, if you give it a really good stamina driver, it just breaks the meta game. But maybe we could make it unbalanced? Nah, I guess the entire idea of have a free-spin ring around the layer is just way too messy for reality.
I'd like to see the return of the magnestadium somehow.

That's what I had when I was a kid, and I regret moving off of beyblade and selling it back then.

be cool to have stadiums that actively affect the battles.
Maybe have a driver that kinda magnets to the stadium? But it's plastic... I basically want a better Quest driver
(And no, it's not impossible, Quest is better than everyone says it is)
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:33 PM)eggblader Wrote: i have a forge disk idea that has a plastic frame with magnets in it.

I've never had a Beylogger!
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:07 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: how bout they have a slice of life anime. where all the burst characters go to school and have fun in there little japanese town

that sounds pretty nice Grin
Maybe a new infinity system of beyblade
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:25 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:

Well made it can be a very good idea!
But it's unlikely to happen... I don't think they have really good storytellers to do so....

well hasbro did make burst. beys that lit up

I need a slice of life MFB sequel
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

na fam burst is where it's at.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

I would love that. Tbh I think MFB is better than Burst by a lot, and maybe a MFB + Burst Fusion would be amazing
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I need a slice of life MFB sequel

I would love that. Tbh I think MFB is better than Burst by a lot, and maybe a MFB + Burst Fusion would be amazing

imagine seeing gwyn and naoki with 2 different answers in school.
Anyone down for a single layer prequel anime? Or maybe that wouldn’t fit well considering how the show started... it’d be better if they just followed the manga 😭😭😭
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I would love that. Tbh I think MFB is better than Burst by a lot, and maybe a MFB + Burst Fusion would be amazing

i would pay money to see this lol
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I would love that. Tbh I think MFB is better than Burst by a lot, and maybe a MFB + Burst Fusion would be amazing

Pretty sure by now Naoki's in college at least.
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  7:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: imagine seeing gwyn and naoki with 2 different answers in school.

Pretty sure by now Naoki's in college at least.

Huh, I thought he was in the 11-13 range like most of the S1 cast, which means he's kinda more likely to be in high school now (but that's all speculation since Naoki's age is unknown iirc)

Also, Burst S1 is as slice-of-life as Beyblade gets; go any further and you'd have to take out the Beyblading aspect out.
(Not that it's impossible, but this sounds more like a fanfic concept really).
we should have a slice of life but with all the beyblade gens
imagine if victories and inferno played dodgeball
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:13 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: imagine if victories and inferno played dodgeball

Imagine if the Snake Pit went on an expedition in the forest.
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:21 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:13 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: imagine if victories and inferno played dodgeball

Imagine if the Snake Pit went on an expedition in the forest.

imagine if lean and cuza were fighting for first in line at a pet shop
ooh, how bout takara tomy or hasbro letting ppl make official custom beys!
(Mar. 11, 2021  8:35 PM)eggblader Wrote: ooh, how bout takara tomy or hasbro letting ppl make official custom beys!

OOH, I'd like that!