New Beypoint System prize - beta β Beyblade Baldur Bumper Bite

Hm, everywhere on the official website it is written in English as "Baldur".
I'm gonna stop wasting my time trying on Amaterios and try to win this bey. I'll be getting lots of points soon, I wonder if they'll do 5x points again. Baldur Bumper Bite, lol. I'd rather call it Baldur still.
Bite seems interesting. The gimmick is a little bit similar to my custom friction drill driver but the design is different.
You mean like TAKARA-TOMY's many rubber Defense tips in the past?
The name Baldur Bumper Bite is like they got inspired by seeing a dog biting a bumper of a car and said, "You know what! That name should sell to those stupid children like Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press did!", meh but to be fair, both Kaiser Kerbeus and this has sold me on their looks and interesting parts alone. The distracting bumps on the Driver is probably another one of those bumps from Press, Defense and I think Impact? I'm not sure myself.
You can clearly see that the underside of Bumper is going to be quite hollow, so as much as they wanted to shape this Disk like a Jeep's bumper extensions, making it heavy or even absorb shock by having a retractable part, or even made out of rubber, would have been a lot more useful for us hah.
(Jun. 25, 2016  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You mean like TAKARA-TOMY's many rubber Defense tips in the past?

My custom friction drill driver is a driver with a screw shaped tip that drills into the ground to keep the bey from falling over. The only thing it has in common with Bite is that it´s gimmick if to bite onto the ground to keep it from falling.
Apparently It is not rubber but POM hard plastic
Maybe I am mistaking with yielding Driver, I should double check

(Jun. 25, 2016  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You mean like TAKARA-TOMY's many rubber Defense tips in the past?
I hope the bey is not that chunky and the layer would be as big as kerbuse's layer
Has anybody obtained Baldur yet? I want to know what type it is via Beycloud/Beylogger!
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:06 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Has anybody obtained Baldur yet? I want to know what type it is via Beycloud/Beylogger!

If you went to the page before this one, you would have seen that 3 people have already won. And I think it is a Defense type.
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:12 PM)Hato Wrote: If you went to the page before this one, you would have seen that 3 people have already won. And I think it is a Defense type.

Well can you please upload those leaked Beycloud data files from those people who uploaded Baldur's parts via Beycloud/Beylogger?
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:19 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:12 PM)Hato Wrote: If you went to the page before this one, you would have seen that 3 people have already won. And I think it is a Defense type.

Well can you please upload those leaked Beycloud data files from those people who uploaded Baldur's parts via Beycloud/Beylogger?

What are you talking about?
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

What are you talking about?

I need to know what type Baldur is for the Beyblade wiki!
Defense type, as was already mentioned in this topic.
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Defense type, as was already mentioned in this topic.

Can you show me evidence via Beycloud/Beylogger? Because I think that Baldur's initial (β) imply's that's it's a Balance type...

(Jun. 27, 2016  10:43 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Defense type, as was already mentioned in this topic.

Can you show me evidence via Beycloud/Beylogger? Because I think that Baldur's initial (β) imply's that's it's a Balance type...

It's the BeyCloud, not the BeyLogger (which is for recording RPM, points and friends), for future reference.

The files were never 'leaked', they were officially released by TAKARA-TOMY, and can be found on the website. The official images were also posted a few pages back by Kai-V.

With that logic, we can say Storm Spriggan is a Stamina type, which it is not (it's a Balanca type) and DeathScyther is Defense (it's Attack). Pretty sure it was said in the Victory Valkryie Guide Book and other places that Baldur is a Defense type. Besides, Kai-V is also very trustworthy, giving correct information (early) all the the time, and would not post something false information, which was already revealed.
(Jun. 27, 2016  11:28 PM)Hato Wrote:

(Jun. 27, 2016  10:43 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

It's the BeyCloud, not the BeyLogger (which is for recording RPM, points and friends), for future reference.

The files were never 'leaked', they were officially released by TAKARA-TOMY, and can be found on the website. The official images were also posted a few pages back by Kai-V.

With that logic, we can say Storm Spriggan is a Stamina type, which it is not (it's a Balanca type) and DeathScyther is Defense (it's Attack). Pretty sure it was said in the Victory Valkryie Guide Book and other places that Baldur is a Defense type. Besides, Kai-V is also very trustworthy, giving correct information (early) all the the time, and would not post something false information, which was already revealed.

Well can you show which page in the Victory Start Guide that it said that Baldur is a Defense type? Because I looked up "バルドゥール", "バルドゥール ベイブレード", "バルドゥール ベイブレードバースト" and "バルドゥール.β.β" on google and I found jack-diddly carp!
(Jun. 27, 2016  11:42 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  11:28 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  10:19 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Well can you please upload those leaked Beycloud data files from those people who uploaded Baldur's parts via Beycloud/Beylogger?

(Jun. 27, 2016  10:43 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Can you show me evidence via Beycloud/Beylogger? Because I think that Baldur's initial (β) imply's that's it's a Balance type...

Well can you show which page in the Victory Start Guide that it said that Baldur is a Defense type? Because I looked up "バルドゥール", "バルドゥール ベイブレード", "バルドゥール ベイブレードバースト" and "バルドゥール.β.β" on google and I found jack-diddly carp!

That is normal, most of the new information is comprehensively gathered on the World Beyblade Organization only, in English. Good luck finding Japanese news.

Look at the Victory Valkyrie Start Guide topic, and notice the page where the Baldur Layer has the green Defense Japanese symbol beside it. Also ignore the horrible mispelling of Baldur as "Baroudeur".
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...tart-Guide
(Jun. 27, 2016  11:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  11:42 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  11:28 PM)Hato Wrote: It's the BeyCloud, not the BeyLogger (which is for recording RPM, points and friends), for future reference.

That is normal, most of the new information is comprehensively gathered on the World Beyblade Organization only, in English. Good luck finding Japanese news.

Look at the Victory Valkyrie Start Guide topic, and notice the page where the Baldur Layer has the green Defense Japanese symbol beside it. Also ignore the horrible mispelling of Baldur as "Baroudeur".
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...tart-Guide

I just saw Leo Burst's "Victory Start Guide" review, And you were right all along, Baldur is a Defense type!
Well, I know...
(Jun. 15, 2016  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This Beyblade already has almost no secrets for us hah:

[Image: BaldurBB_Beyblade.png]

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDisk.png]

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDriver.png]

I just do not know what the Disk and Driver are actually called, but of course they start with the letter β, like βaldur hah. I wonder if that blue on the tip is rubber... The initial picture I showed in the first post does not necessarily have a ball-shaped tip, it was just how the display was built.

Also, comparing it with other similar official images of Drivers, I am not sure that this beta Driver is that much taller... It all depends on what the very tip is, but otherwise the pictures are all essentially the same height. Too bad...

That β disk would look good on K2. MORE CHAINS!
In case you guys didn't see on the WBO Instagram today: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHU6cE_A3x6/

[Image: LK2ncs8.png]

[Image: 8FSGT3g.png]

[Image: VlSuDIH.png]

Took me 25 tries!
Today it becomes I can play it again. It means they sent it mine.
Now I just have to wait it'll arrive at my house may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
yeah, me too. Since this morning I am able to play the game again, but I still haven't got my Baldur yet. Hope that it will come tomorrow.

(Jul. 08, 2016  10:44 AM)marutti Wrote: Today it becomes I can play it again. It means they sent it mine.
Now I just have to wait it'll arrive at my house may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow.