New Beypoint System prize - beta β Beyblade Baldur Bumper Bite

Yes, you will choose, either at the beginning of the game or once you win, I suppose.
Thanks Kai-V!

Interesting that the clear part of the Dual Layer looks similar to Amaterios.
Maybe it´s called Baldr Blast/Burn/Barrage Big. That would be nice.
For certain it is officialy spelt "Baldur".
After looking at the layer I have hopes that this will be a more balanced version of Amaterios. All in all it looks sick and I hope that I'm able to get one. (I also think it's the way the B on the driver is a bow is cool)
hold on. i challenge everyone. first one to get one, and post a pic of it with your username, wins!
Anyone find it wierd that it is a dual layer but it doesn't have a dual layer name?
(Jun. 19, 2016  11:06 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Anyone find it wierd that it is a dual layer but it doesn't have a dual layer name?

Perhaps it is not a Dual Layer. The only difference between Layers and Dual Layers is more coloured plastic protruding, but technically Wyvern already had the softer plastic coming out on top, so the difference between the two is slim.
Or maybe this is juste because we don't know the entire name Wink
I can basically guarantee that it will only be called Baldur, no Dual Layer name.
Wait; I don't see a letter on the Layer. So it probably is a standard "single layer".
Someone has put up Baldur for auction on YJA. The seller claims that he/she will definately win The Baldur on the day it's released or updated with Rare Bey Get Battle Game.
There Is something about Amaterios too that I don't understand.....
http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...j397574281
that seller clearly say that he had already won 30 Amaterios

and that he has 4 accounts with a total of 5,000,000 pts on them
so he has a really high chance to get 4 Baldur when it will be up to win in the Rare Bey Get Battle Game. on 6/25

(Jun. 22, 2016  10:39 AM)Burst Wrote: Someone has put up Baldur for auction on YJA. The seller claims that he/she will definately win The Baldur on the day it's released or updated with Rare Bey Get Battle Game.
(Jun. 22, 2016  10:39 AM)Burst Wrote: Someone has put up Baldur for auction on YJA. The seller claims that he/she will definately win The Baldur on the day it's released or updated with Rare Bey Get Battle Game.

Seems a little foolish to list before winning, if only because people are far less likely to bid than if he waits until after he has it in hand and can take proof photos of it. If he waited until he had it in hand, he'd probably make a lot more money from people who are otherwise hesitant about this "selling things I don't actually have yet" business.

This reminds me of people who sell rare Lolita Fashion dresses that they've technically "purchased" but are on reserve, so they won't have it in hand for a month or so. Why would I bid on those secondhand goods when they're not at your house yet?
I've purchased Golden XFX from YJA before WHF even started. But I still got them.

Still waiting for TT to let me play for baldur....halp
sorry you are wrong
if he list it now or maybe on 6/25 with a picture that really show that he won it
he might sell it for a lot of money like it happened with Amaterios, coz it
got sold on yahoo for around 50,000 yen (and higher) just after the game started

but after that people got it in hand and listed it on yahoo for sale
it rarely went over 10,000 -15,000 yen

and for info this seller put a fixed price to directly buy it
and put it in auction as well but with a minimum require to win the auction if the auction ends under the minimum require, the highest bidder do not win it. And I guess the auction will be automatically relisted

(Jun. 23, 2016  3:35 PM)cadney Wrote:

Seems a little foolish to list before winning, if only because people are far less likely to bid than if he waits until after he has it in hand and can take proof photos of it. If he waited until he had it in hand, he'd probably make a lot more money from people who are otherwise hesitant about this "selling things I don't actually have yet" business.

This reminds me of people who sell rare Lolita Fashion dresses that they've technically "purchased" but are on reserve, so they won't have it in hand for a month or so. Why would I bid on those secondhand goods when they're not at your house yet?
[Image: Screenshot_20160623-182012_zpsbbriwrqr_e...arreo.jpeg]

Marutti just won the BBB prize!!!!!

He asked for this to be posted on his behalf because he forgot his password.

Congratulations to Marutti! Joyful_3
(Jun. 23, 2016  6:23 PM)ClaraM Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20160623-182012_zpsbbriwrqr_e...arreo.jpeg]

Marutti just won the BBB prize!!!!!

He asked for this to be posted on his behalf because he forgot his password.

Congratulations to Marutti! Joyful_3

Oooh, well then we should congratulate Marutti for winning one of the first BBB prize on the WBO (at least to my knowledge).

When Marutti recieves his prize, we'll hopefully get some more photos of it.
just got one myself too.

It took me about 100,000 points to win this too...

[Image: ef26ad5cdacb47038e6439902801ffd5.png]
That's awesome that 2 WBO members won!

I am afraid to play, since they may have made it harder to win haha.
Congratulations, both of you! I can't wait to see what the Driver is like.
thanks to Kei for messaging me about the Baldur coz I didnt know they already opened the game for it
So I directly played 10 battles just before I go bed and won it
so now going bed
Well there was a system maintenance a few hours ago so it was very likely that they were going to create the copy of the game for Baldur now instead of tomorrow, but I think they meant for it to be hidden still, considering that they dud not make a new advertisement hah. Congratulations to those who won it already.

The names of the parts are still unknown. In any case, apparently the 'game' simply involves Dual Layer Beyblades, and some people won Baldur in just one try.
The Disk is called Bumper (βumper):

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDisk.png]

It is really meant to absorb Shocks somehow?

And the Driver is called Bite (βite), so fierce:

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDriver.png]

Apparently it bites the ground and the Beyblade will not fall over?
The driver is a defense type
And not sure if they changed thename of Baldur
Coz in the beyblade burst magazine, they now call it
Baroudeur