New B-Blader

Okay so im super new at this, my girlfriends children have beyblades so i went to the store and bought a few and now im hooked. I got the wyvron w3 and cognite c3 and just ordered a blast jinnius the b-39 launcher and b-40 grip. so i think i got everything i need but im really not sure because after doing research i see hasbro vs TT has some compatibility issues. So my wyv and cog are hasbro but everything else is TT will these work together? also after seeing how bad stock blast jinnius is, is there a good combo that can make it a bit more competitive? Im planing to take the children to some tournaments and im fairly competitive in nature but also dont like using OP setups. Also any tips on launching defense vs attack types would be grateful!  i like being part of community's when i get into hobbies so you should be seeing lots of me soon!

Cheers,
The takara drivers don't fit on the hasbro ones, or at least, they fit really tightly, making them unburstable and illegal for tournament use as far as I know. Hasbro drivers fit on takara layers, but they can be more loose and easier to burst. When it comes to hasbro beys fitting on takara launchers, that will be fine. I haven't been to any tournaments or anything but I haven't found any competitive use for Blast Jinnius. I'm a bit of a collector and have 200+ beys. For people who aren't gonna buy many beys, it can be better to choose takara or hasbro and just stick with that, but you can do what you want. I'm more into takara personally and have every main release with some limited editions. I do have about 30-40 hasbro beys as well. I'd recommend getting Drain Fafnir (either brand). You already have Atomic, which is one of the best drivers (the one from wyvron). Spriggan Requiem (takara only at the moment) and Maximum Garuda are good layers to have. Interested to see what the Chouzetsu series brings us
Awesome thank you for the reply! good to know about the compatibility I think ill stick with TT because online is easier. one of the children has the drain fafnir and I did notice it won most of the battles. I am a bit of a collector so the jinnius wont be a complete waste and im happy to know the atomic driver is a good one. Thanks again!
Glad you enjoy it, just make sure you don't mix up the hasbro and tt layers and drivers(weight disk can be shared)