Never Released Beyblades

First off, this may not need a thread. But to let you know, I searched.

Just to let you know, some of these were in the video game.

Big Mac 320YEN (Favorite)
Calamity Raven 125ES
Phantom Spider
Stone Monkey 85SD
Storm Northern Cross 125FS
Devil Serpenter 125SF
Bloody Belzebrute T125HF/S
Disaster Aegis WD145W
Rock Crow/Raven 145B
Tryhorn

Insect Beyblades:
There were three that were "prototypes" but the series was scraped for MFB.
[Image: 21j0w1w.jpg]
I really hope those^ are not fakes.Chocked_2
That is all I have for now, but just post here if you have one!
Oh, and if one of the CM's decides this might need an article on BeyWki, tell me, and i will write it.

Rock Crow/Raven 145B, Tryhorn, Trygator.
Not sure if this thread is OK to have up but...

I would love if Calamity Raven were to be ever released. The CW looks freakin whicked! As well as the MW.

If only it had a better track and tip...
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:15 PM)Tri Wrote: Not sure if this thread is OK to have up but...

I would love if Calamity Raven were to be ever released. The CW looks freakin whicked! As well as the MW.

If only it had a better track and tip...
yea me too
Trygator was released, you know...

You could add most of the Bakuten Shoot beyblades from the minor teams, Xeronix, most of the rock bit-beast blades in V-Force, Pierce Hedgehog, etc.

I mean, once you make the list what else are you going to do?
When's hasbro gonna make a sol blaze? And a movie? Not counting the dumb destroyer dome thing.
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:33 PM)Bazooka Wrote: When's hasbro gonna make a sol blaze? And a movie? Not counting the dumb destroyer dome thing.

That didn't really belong here. Ask in the Ask A Question, Get An Answer Thread.
Don't forget Yak from Episode 10 of the plastic-gen anime, with its Attack Ring like a tower!
I remember the BakushinOh lookalike Alexander used. I was actually close to crafting that ones AR but it was too long of a journey....
I think you should add Phantom Orion BGrin Skeleton Version because it was revealed but never released
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:17 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I think you should add Phantom Orion BGrin Skeleton Version because it was revealed but never released

Yes, it was released, but in a ridiculously limited way, like all CoroCoro lotteries ... Did you not know this ?
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:13 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Don't forget Yak from Episode 10 of the plastic-gen anime, with its Attack Ring like a tower!
Man i want that beyblade so bad. I wish it was released.
You know, Yak could have worked like Hayate or those other spirit figure tops. Just stack the AR's until it is ridiculously tall.
How about the original Quetzalcoatl wheel from the Metal System? Dang original Quetz being unreleased is the only reason we didn't get a Cancer Beyblade in the Metal System. T_T;
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:28 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: How about the original Quetzalcoatl wheel from the Metal System? Dang original Quetz being unreleased is the only reason we didn't get a Cancer Beyblade in the Metal System. T_T;
They did release it....?Ina game...?

No no. Quetzalcoatl was going to be Cancer at first and it would be its own beyblade but for some reason they released Cancer as Quetzalcoatl and never released the original one.
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:30 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:28 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: How about the original Quetzalcoatl wheel from the Metal System? Dang original Quetz being unreleased is the only reason we didn't get a Cancer Beyblade in the Metal System. T_T;
Nope. That was "Prototype Quetzalcoatl" I think.

Here's info on the very first Quetzalcoatl Wheel: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...AKARA-TOMY

(Sep. 14, 2012  10:34 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:30 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:

Here's info on the very first Quetzalcoatl Wheel: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...AKARA-TOMY
That's what I was talking about.
They're exactly the same...

(Sep. 14, 2012  10:35 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:34 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:30 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: They did release it....?Ina game...?

That's what I was talking about.
They're exactly the same...
They absolutely have no close resemblance to each other. That one picture of that wheel was never released. Prototype Quetzalcoatl is just different colors, I believe.
Quetzalcoatl Prototype is just a silver recolour. The Quetzalcoatl render that should have been the actual Beyblade released is totally different, TriggerBlade.
Hm, I'm sure I made a post here...

Anyway, a crazy number of plastic beyblades from the anime weren't released, and you'd have a rough time cataloguing them all as some didn't even get names. That said, if this were to be listed on the wiki, I'm pretty sure us plastic obsessives could scrape together a complete list.

As for those insect blades, I don't think their authenticity was ever verified.
Well yeah, most of them are from the video game (DS), here are some of them.
- Invel Balzeber
- Bigbang Argo (not the 4D wheel)
- Storm Omega Pegasus (Left)
- Cyber Lambda Pegasus (Left)

and these are some from the Wii too.

- Iron Bearl WD145 WB
- Tornade Giran 100 WF
- Typhoon Leplys 90 F
- Hades-Fire Delphis 145 FS
- Fire Pavon WD145
- Inferno Cygzas 125 B
- Blaze Lyncat C145 BS
- Quake Sheilzam DF145 D

as I said, these beys are from the Wii game.
Sharkrash and Vanishing Moot were never released.
(Sep. 15, 2012  10:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Hm, I'm sure I made a post here...

Anyway, a crazy number of plastic beyblades from the anime weren't released, and you'd have a rough time cataloguing them all as some didn't even get names. That said, if this were to be listed on the wiki, I'm pretty sure us plastic obsessives could scrape together a complete list.

As for those insect blades, I don't think their authenticity was ever verified.

Let me try

Falborg
Amphilyon
Unicolyon
Cyber Draciel
Cyber Dranzer
Cyber Driger
Vortex Ape (First version used in the Anime)
Sharkrash
Vanishing Moot
Tryhorn
Draculor
Lycanlor
Shamblor
Sarcophalor
Strata Dragoon (First version in the Manga)
Makoto's version of Dragoon
Goh's version of Dranzer
Rin's version of Driger
Xeronix

There is obviously loads I missed out so feel free to add
Is the Strata Dragoon from the manga different from the one that appeared in the movie? If it isn't then takara released it.