[Netherlands, Limburg] to everyone in netherland,germany or belgium

Well i live in netherland, limburg to be exact and i really think a tournament in holland would be great.

So i thought: if we could get enough players together maybe we could hold a tournament of our own.( the firts in holland ever Tongue_out_wink )

Since Belgium and Germany aren't so far away players from that country could come to.

IF YOU LIVE IN ANY OF THESE COUNTRY'S(OR IN A DIFFERENT ONE AND DON'T MIND TRAVELLING) AND WOULD LIKE TO COME TO A TOURNAMENT IN HOLLAND (IF THERE WAS ONE) PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC. IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR:
- NAME
- AGE (NOT NECESSARY)
- WHICH COUNTRY AND STATE YOUR FROM
- AND THE REASON YOU WOULD COME TO A TOURNAMENT IN HOLLAND
Attached Files

.bmp   naamloos4.bmp (Size: 372.88 KB / Downloads: 33)
What goes in the prefix is not "tournament" : you have to write the specific region.
oke, sorry about that i've changed it so hope it's alright now
thanks for your help
I live in the Netherlands, South-Eastern Brabant. A tournament would be awesome!
Do you intend to use old school plastic ones, HMS or MFB?

Kaj Heesakkers (15)
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I want to be in a tournament because it's been so long since I've played to anyone who is not my brother...or me.
yes i want to host a tournament but before i can do that i need more competitors.
Luc Snijders
Beverwijk, Noord-Holland-netherlands
I like beyblade and i got old school beys and get a MF bey, maybe the WBO can do something official in Netherland?
Currently I've got it all, plastic ones, HMS ones, and starting today MFB; so for me anything is possible as long as more people decide to join.
Maybe we can organise original tournements with Hasbro Tongue_out
(Sep. 14, 2010  5:55 PM)Nightshade Wrote: what's hasbro?
Are you serious ? You would probably never really get any Beyblades if it were not for Hasbro ...
(Sep. 14, 2010  5:55 PM)Nightshade Wrote: what's hasbro?

Hasbro brought beyblade to Europe an USA
(Sep. 16, 2010  4:03 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: Hasbro brought beyblade to Europe an USA
And not obviously Canada ? And not a lot of other countries too ?
matthew cork
gelsenkirchen germany
I'd like to go to a tourement but i couldn't because it was always to far away but limburg i can do
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:15 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: Maybe we can organise original tournements with Hasbro Tongue_out

if someone knows how to do that just say so
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:48 AM)Nightshade Wrote: if someone knows how to do that just say so
You cannot do that. Hasbro does not care about us.
But there are bakugan tournements (I know it isn't from Hasbro but it's the same point). Why no official Beyblade tournements in Netherlands or Belgium?
Oh, Hasbro might eventually make tournaments there, but you cannot affiliate with Hasbro to make your own tournament, which is what you were talking about ...
ok I understand. But I mean that Hasbro can make reclame about it.
bernard gerrmann
broek op langedijk noord-holland
im in for the tournament!!
but where?
and when?
Confused
Angry
Michael Lindemans
Varsseveld, Gelderland
id like to join inbut Limburg is a weebit too far for me haha
Job Hilbers
Eindhoven, Noord-brabant
I'd like to join depending on the age of the competing bladers. Since I'm 20...
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:40 PM)bishopjob Wrote: Job Hilbers
Eindhoven, Noord-brabant
I'd like to join depending on the age of the competing bladers. Since I'm 20...

well you would be the oldest for now
but i think the yougest is 15
so i hope you don't mind
te='Nightshade' pid='337283' dateline='1282654313'
ja ik woon in belgie en ik vind da ni erg om een uurtje te reizen maar waar zou da zijn en wa moet ik doorsturen
(Oct. 21, 2010  6:20 PM)zeca1997 Wrote: te='Nightshade' pid='337283' dateline='1282654313'
ja ik woon in belgie en ik vind da ni erg om een uurtje te reizen maar waar zou da zijn en wa moet ik doorsturen
This is an English message board. You can only write in English.
oke sorry ik i am in belgium and i don't mind to travel a little bit so count me in

Name : José Pedro Valentim Oliveira
Place: Belgie,Antwerpen
Because i just need some training with beyblade and some new friend is always a bonus
but I need just to now where and when