[Netherlands] Let's gather the community!

Hey, it's me! Beyfather :-)

I started this thread to gather the Dutch beyblading community and let people join the WBO. Thid thread helps finding other Dutch beybladers!
Too bad that nearly nobody plays beyblade here. Unhappy
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:20 AM)Mtbcooler Wrote: Too bad that nearly nobody plays beyblade here. Unhappy

Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.
(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:20 AM)Mtbcooler Wrote: Too bad that nearly nobody plays beyblade here. Unhappy

Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

yeah I also play we are the Beyblade beast squad

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote:

Beyblade beast squad is here

we are Dutch, wij zijn Nederlands.

let's organize a tournament
(May. 28, 2019  6:40 PM)beyblade squad Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

Beyblade beast squad is here

we are Dutch, wij zijn Nederlands.

let's organize a tournament

PM sent.
(May. 29, 2019  10:52 PM)Fumiya Kindo Wrote: hello whats your favorite  beyblade gachi?

I'm an MFB guy, are you dutch?
Hei Guys, im from germany but at the dutch border (Kerkrade). Wich city are you from?
(May. 30, 2019  12:07 PM)DgioLH Wrote: Hei Guys, im from germany but at the dutch border (Kerkrade). Wich city are you from?

PM sent!
I also live near the border to the Neatherlands. If we have enough bladers we should host a tournament next spring. That would be epic.
Can we do the tournament on schiedam

Kunnen we de tournament bij schiedam doen
Yo.. My name is Virgil. I'm a tournament organizer for different game titles (specialized in Fighting game tournaments.)

I'm hosting a fighting game tournament in Rotterdam this month ([Link Removed]) and i'm planning to host a Beyblade side event (just for fun).
Do you guys have a discord or anything? so i can ask some questions.. and maybe some of you guys would like to join..

If you can't join we also will stream at least the top3 on my twitch channel.. ([Link Removed])
Just got back into beyblade, would like to joint a beyblade community in the netherlands. I'm dutch. Just starting out.
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:48 PM)AFK_Esports Wrote: Yo.. My name is Virgil. I'm a tournament organizer for different game titles (specialized in Fighting game tournaments.)

I'm hosting a fighting game tournament in Rotterdam this month ([Link Removed]) and i'm planning to host a Beyblade side event (just for fun).
Do you guys have a discord or anything? so i can ask some questions.. and maybe some of you guys would like to join..

If you can't join we also will stream at least the top3 on my twitch channel.. ([Link Removed])

Please don't advertise for non WBO ran tournament here. It's off topic abd against the rules. You're not a WBO organizer.

(May. 09, 2020  9:29 AM)BeybladeBuilder Wrote: Just got back into beyblade, would like to joint a beyblade community in the netherlands.  I'm dutch. Just starting out.

Hey! I've sent you a PM regarding the Dutch Beyblade community!
Hey, im a Dutch blader from Dronten, i have a few hasbro burst and evolution beyblades
hey im a dutch blader from eindhoven
I already have a lot of experiences with beyblade tournaments I have already won many but at some point opponents did not want to play against me because they always lost
(May. 17, 2020  2:25 PM)Dutchblader Wrote: Hey, im a Dutch blader from Dronten, i have a few hasbro burst and evolution beyblades

I've sent you a PM
(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Batavianblader Wrote:

(May. 09, 2020  9:29 AM)BeybladeBuilder Wrote: Just got back into beyblade, would like to joint a beyblade community in the netherlands.  I'm dutch. Just starting out.

Where do u buy beyblade in Netherlands?

(Feb. 07, 2020  10:48 PM)AFK_Esports Wrote: Yo.. My name is Virgil. I'm a tournament organizer for different game titles (specialized in Fighting game tournaments.)

Where do you buy a beyblade in Rotterdam?
(Jan. 07, 2021  2:03 PM)eazy3arl Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Batavianblader Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Batavianblader Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

Where do u buy beyblade in Netherlands?

Where do you buy a beyblade in Rotterdam?
Please do not spam this thread with questions not matching the tournament subject. I've sent you a pm.
I am from Amsterdam, I would like to take part in any upcoming tournaments. I play with Beyblade burst :-)
I live in Limburg near the border to Belgium and I do collect and play with Beyblades. Both MFB(Got a bunch of Hasbro MFB and a few TT Zero-G Beys) and Beyblade Burst kinda curious where tournaments are held.

I do beyblade alot and a lot of my freinds do so your right

I am an dutch blader i live i gennep in Limburg i would like to take part in the dutch beyblade comuneti
Another Dutch Beyblader reporting in!
Although... I just got into the hobby a month ago, after having briefly flirted with it as a kid. I'd love some help getting an idea of what the good parts in my collection are, and what kind of fun stuff I might do with these fun devices.
I live in Netherlands, so I mean I do play beyblade and stuff

I live in Rotterdam btw lol