World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Europe (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Europe)
+---- Thread: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! (/Thread-Netherlands-Let-s-gather-the-community)

Pages: 1 2

[Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - Feb. 01, 2019

Hey, it's me! Beyfather :-)

I started this thread to gather the Dutch beyblading community and let people join the WBO. Thid thread helps finding other Dutch beybladers!

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Mtbcooler - Mar. 14, 2019

Too bad that nearly nobody plays beyblade here. Unhappy

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - Apr. 17, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  10:20 AM)Mtbcooler Wrote: Too bad that nearly nobody plays beyblade here. Unhappy

Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - beyblade squad - May. 28, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:20 AM)Mtbcooler Wrote: Too bad that nearly nobody plays beyblade here. Unhappy

Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

yeah I also play we are the Beyblade beast squad

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote:

Beyblade beast squad is here

we are Dutch, wij zijn Nederlands.

let's organize a tournament

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - May. 29, 2019

(May. 28, 2019  6:40 PM)beyblade squad Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

Beyblade beast squad is here

we are Dutch, wij zijn Nederlands.

let's organize a tournament

PM sent.

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Fumiya Kindo - May. 29, 2019

hello whats your favorite beyblade gachi?

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - May. 29, 2019

(May. 29, 2019  10:52 PM)Fumiya Kindo Wrote: hello whats your favorite  beyblade gachi?

I'm an MFB guy, are you dutch?

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - DgioLH - May. 30, 2019

Hei Guys, im from germany but at the dutch border (Kerkrade). Wich city are you from?

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - Dec. 23, 2019

(May. 30, 2019  12:07 PM)DgioLH Wrote: Hei Guys, im from germany but at the dutch border (Kerkrade). Wich city are you from?

PM sent!

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - TL14 - Dec. 23, 2019

I also live near the border to the Neatherlands. If we have enough bladers we should host a tournament next spring. That would be epic.

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - BeybladeboyXD12 - Feb. 07, 2020

Can we do the tournament on schiedam

Kunnen we de tournament bij schiedam doen

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - AFK_Esports - Feb. 07, 2020

Yo.. My name is Virgil. I'm a tournament organizer for different game titles (specialized in Fighting game tournaments.)

I'm hosting a fighting game tournament in Rotterdam this month ([Link Removed]) and i'm planning to host a Beyblade side event (just for fun).
Do you guys have a discord or anything? so i can ask some questions.. and maybe some of you guys would like to join..

If you can't join we also will stream at least the top3 on my twitch channel.. ([Link Removed])

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - BeybladeBuilder - May. 09, 2020

Just got back into beyblade, would like to joint a beyblade community in the netherlands. I'm dutch. Just starting out.

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - May. 09, 2020

(Feb. 07, 2020  10:48 PM)AFK_Esports Wrote: Yo.. My name is Virgil. I'm a tournament organizer for different game titles (specialized in Fighting game tournaments.)

I'm hosting a fighting game tournament in Rotterdam this month ([Link Removed]) and i'm planning to host a Beyblade side event (just for fun).
Do you guys have a discord or anything? so i can ask some questions.. and maybe some of you guys would like to join..

If you can't join we also will stream at least the top3 on my twitch channel.. ([Link Removed])

Please don't advertise for non WBO ran tournament here. It's off topic abd against the rules. You're not a WBO organizer.

(May. 09, 2020  9:29 AM)BeybladeBuilder Wrote: Just got back into beyblade, would like to joint a beyblade community in the netherlands.  I'm dutch. Just starting out.

Hey! I've sent you a PM regarding the Dutch Beyblade community!

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Dutchblader - May. 17, 2020

Hey, im a Dutch blader from Dronten, i have a few hasbro burst and evolution beyblades

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Draxz - Jun. 08, 2020

hey im a dutch blader from eindhoven
I already have a lot of experiences with beyblade tournaments I have already won many but at some point opponents did not want to play against me because they always lost

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - Jun. 14, 2020

(May. 17, 2020  2:25 PM)Dutchblader Wrote: Hey, im a Dutch blader from Dronten, i have a few hasbro burst and evolution beyblades

I've sent you a PM

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - eazy3arl - Jan. 07, 2021

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Batavianblader Wrote:

(May. 09, 2020  9:29 AM)BeybladeBuilder Wrote: Just got back into beyblade, would like to joint a beyblade community in the netherlands.  I'm dutch. Just starting out.

Where do u buy beyblade in Netherlands?

(Feb. 07, 2020  10:48 PM)AFK_Esports Wrote: Yo.. My name is Virgil. I'm a tournament organizer for different game titles (specialized in Fighting game tournaments.)

Where do you buy a beyblade in Rotterdam?

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Batavianblader - Feb. 17, 2021

(Jan. 07, 2021  2:03 PM)eazy3arl Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Batavianblader Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)Batavianblader Wrote: Are you dutch? Because I still play beyblade and I know more people in the Netherlands who are still playing.

Where do u buy beyblade in Netherlands?

Where do you buy a beyblade in Rotterdam?
Please do not spam this thread with questions not matching the tournament subject. I've sent you a pm.

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - bb_0_0_dd - Sep. 08, 2021

I am from Amsterdam, I would like to take part in any upcoming tournaments. I play with Beyblade burst :-)

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - GlennShiraishiX - Jul. 16, 2022

I live in Limburg near the border to Belgium and I do collect and play with Beyblades. Both MFB(Got a bunch of Hasbro MFB and a few TT Zero-G Beys) and Beyblade Burst kinda curious where tournaments are held.

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Aiger akabane15 - Nov. 07, 2022

I do beyblade alot and a lot of my freinds do so your right

I am an dutch blader i live i gennep in Limburg i would like to take part in the dutch beyblade comuneti

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Ertenian - Jan. 11, 2023

Another Dutch Beyblader reporting in!
Although... I just got into the hobby a month ago, after having briefly flirted with it as a kid. I'd love some help getting an idea of what the good parts in my collection are, and what kind of fun stuff I might do with these fun devices.

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - n0tr3tr0kn1ght - Jan. 12, 2023

I live in Netherlands, so I mean I do play beyblade and stuff

I live in Rotterdam btw lol

RE: [Netherlands] Let's gather the community! - Beyblade_Pro - Feb. 16, 2024

i do too, just got back into beyblade