Neptune Discussion

(May. 09, 2017  6:55 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  6:40 PM)LetItDrip Wrote: Any applications with like Survive or other Forge rings like Spread? Or is it kinda the same thing as Heavy/Def just less effective?

Neptune Spread/Knuckle/Gravity/Heavy/Down/Armed Yeilding could also be used, actually. Survive is just meh compared to Revolve.

I haven't really read anything on Yeilding, what purpose does it serve? At least compared to Revolve?
(May. 09, 2017  8:43 PM)LetItDrip Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  6:55 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Neptune Spread/Knuckle/Gravity/Heavy/Down/Armed Yeilding could also be used, actually. Survive is just meh compared to Revolve.

I haven't really read anything on Yeilding, what purpose does it serve? At least compared to Revolve?

Mainly more Burst resistance, as a tradeoff for worse KO Defense. It works decent on things like Chaos too.
(May. 09, 2017  8:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  8:43 PM)LetItDrip Wrote: I haven't really read anything on Yeilding, what purpose does it serve? At least compared to Revolve?

Mainly more Burst resistance, as a tradeoff for worse KO Defense. It works decent on things like Chaos too.

I like that actually, especially if it performs as well Stamina wise. I've been playing a lot today with the fiancé and the Nept/Spread/Massive seems to working well. But what's the over all opinion on Massive? Is it just outclassed by other things?

Thanks for being so helpful btw.
(May. 09, 2017  9:58 PM)LetItDrip Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  8:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Mainly more Burst resistance, as a tradeoff for worse KO Defense. It works decent on things like Chaos too.

I like that actually, especially if it performs as well Stamina wise. I've been playing a lot today with the fiancé and the Nept/Spread/Massive seems to working well. But what's the over all opinion on Massive? Is it just outclassed by other things?

Massive tends to roam around the stadium, and since it is very wide, the tabs on it are never actually used, basically making it very easy to KO. Coupled with the fact that it has less stamina than Defense, and that is why it isn't so good.
(May. 09, 2017  9:58 PM)LetItDrip Wrote:
(May. 09, 2017  8:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Mainly more Burst resistance, as a tradeoff for worse KO Defense. It works decent on things like Chaos too.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perform...er-Massive