Nekopara Anime Discussion Thread

Here you can talk about the Nekopara Anime.

I should note that the anime is pretty kid friendly compared to its visual novel counterpart.
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Here you can talk about Nekopara Anime and the visual novels.

Note: If you talk about the Visual Novels, i ask that you leave out the "Risque" bits. I don't want myself or anyone else getting banned.

I googled "Nekopara" and forgot to put "anime" after it. You can guess what happened. I almost washed my eyes out with bleach. But the anime is cool.
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What is Nekopara?

Anime Summary

Kashou Minaduki, a son of a long line of Japanese confection makers, moved out to open his own patisserie "La Soleil".
When unpacking his stuff, Kashou found two of the catgirls(“neko”) that his family had been raising hiding in the boxes: Chocola and Vanilla. He tried to send them back initially, but they begged and pleaded until he gave in. Now they run La Soleil together.
They spent some great time with the help of Shigure, sister of Kashou, and other catgirls in their family: Azuki, Maple, Cinnamon and Coconut.
One day, when Chocola goes out to run some errands, she meets a kitten.
The story starts with their encounter...
It's an 18+ Visual Novel/Dating Sim series, that was popular enough to have an Anime get produced.

AKA not exactly appropriate to be discussing on these forums.
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:42 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's an 18+ Visual Novel/Dating Sim series, that was popular enough to have an Anime get produced.

Thank the Lord the anime wasnt anything like that at all.
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just make this the anime discussions thread
Did and done.
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:42 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's an 18+ Visual Novel/Dating Sim series, that was popular enough to have an Anime get produced.

JoJo is discussed here 😳 
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

JoJo is discussed here 😳 

While I haven't watched the entire series JoJo series, I'm fairly certain it didn't have any {redacted} scenes with catgirls. Just good-old fashioned anime violence. 😳
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:51 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: JoJo is discussed here 😳 

While I haven't watched the entire series JoJo series, I'm fairly certain it didn't have any {redacted} scenes with catgirls. Just good-old fashioned anime violence.
The Anime doesn't have any that. The anime never once took after the Novels.
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:51 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: JoJo is discussed here 😳 

While I haven't watched the entire series JoJo series, I'm fairly certain it didn't have any {redacted} scenes with catgirls. Just good-old fashioned anime violence. 😳

It’s a 18+ series with lots of sexualization and violence. Well the anime tries to hide some sexual stuff but yeah. Mysterious bathtub nipple woman 4 days.
Is it basically re:zero with cat maids?
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:54 AM)kai edits Wrote: Is it basically re:zero with cat maids?
I haven't watched Re:zero so idk.

(Dec. 08, 2020  3:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Season 2 never

We can only hope.
How come in JoJo thread we can talk about dogs being brutally murdered and most of us manga readers are probably horny.

Then we have the Nekopara anime discussion thread. Where we talk about cute pg cat girls doing cute pg things.

Rant over.

Not just rant, discussion actually
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no dont tell me this is inadecuate.

Its not
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no dont tell me this is inadecuate.

Visual Novels: Yes

Anime: No

For obvious reasons the talk about the Novels isnt permitted anymore in this thread but the anime is open for discussion.
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Visual Novels: Yes

Anime: No

For obvious reasons the talk about the Novels isnt permitted anymore in this thread but the anime is open for discussion.

Well yeah. This is the anime discussion thread.
I have heard of it and is it good
DeltaZakuro I like how you emphasised on "Anime" in the title...
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: DeltaZakuro I like how you emphasised on "Anime" in the title...

Mainly because the novels contain some risque parts and I had to emphasize Anime in the title so no one gets confused
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: DeltaZakuro I like how you emphasised on "Anime" in the title...

Mainly because the novels contain some risque parts and I had to emphasize Anime in the girl so no one gets confused

I know. Like I mentioned before, I accidentally searched Nekopara and didn't put anime after it...