Need Stadium for Organiser

So I’ve been reading the organisers guides and burst rulebooks. I think I’ve got the majority of it down, and was just about to take the quiz.

It was at that moment I realised I needed a b-09 or b-33 to become an organiser.

And that I didn’t have one.

So I’d like to know what the lowest price for a stadium is, and if possible, links to it? I might be open to getting secondhand as well? hit me up if u wanna make a deal or something

it doesn’t matter, as long as I get a beystadium in the end?
Get a standard burst beystadium.
And be like me
You can find them anywhere between $40-$100 USD. Can't say I know the legit going rate because I just bought B-107 from masateru39, though the price has gone up since. That's the only one I can personally back, though.

Who is a good seller with good-priced stadiums to buy from is a currently unanswered question. I would suggest doing your own search on eBay, find some options that seem like they might be legit from your radar, and then post them here in this thread for input.

If people can share who they bought theirs from, I'm sure that'd help. Just hasn't really been done yet.
(Apr. 17, 2018  10:35 AM)leosama Wrote: So I’ve been reading the organisers guides and burst rulebooks. I think I’ve got the majority of it down, and was just about to take the quiz.

It was at that moment I realised I needed a b-09 or b-33 to become an organiser.

So I’d like to know what the lowest price for a stadium is, and if possible, links to it? I might be open to getting secondhand as well? hit me up if u wanna make a deal or something

I only have one stadium that I got off eBay for a cheap price before the price went up. I already took the quiz and I'm wondering how long will it take before the WBO committee reads my organizer quiz results.
(Apr. 17, 2018  10:35 AM)leosama Wrote: So I’ve been reading the organisers guides and burst rulebooks. I think I’ve got the majority of it down, and was just about to take the quiz.

Now let me tell you, Burst stadium in india is ₹1000 or near 18$, post your interest on this thread to express your interest. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP
Also middle man fees and shipping not included, based on these facts, it may or may not be cheaper from eBay
(Apr. 18, 2018  2:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Now let me tell you, Burst stadium in india is ₹1000 or near 18$, post your interest on this thread to express your interest. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP
Also middle man fees and shoppshiis not included, based on these facts, it may or may not be cheaper from eBay

Oh, that's right! India is fairly early on in getting all the TT stuff, so it's fairly fresh and new there. Very cool!