Naruto World The new site made for Manga and anime Fans

Hey Bladers its Ultimatebladers and i am making this thread for my site that I made it's called Naruto World.

It's for Manga Addicts Anime Addicts and
Naruto,Pokemon,Bleach,Beyblade Fans so if you like those Categories please join

We need some trust worthy and hardworking Mods for the site so i see you hardworking here I will Pm you saying if you would like to.We will obviously get a Mods permission.

Ok of you want to join here is the Url
http://narutoworld.forumotion.co.uk

If you like Naruto here is what you can see
Naruto Debates,Naruto RPG,Manga RPG,Naruto News.

I like members who love to post a lot
Without spamming so please help out.

special
You can visit the Portal page if you want to get somewhere quick
You can post as much threads as you want and post a lot even twice but yoii can do that as long as you post with proper grammer.

Earning
You can send friend request just like Facebook.You can post comments on Users profile so you can keep in touch.

Forum Groups
Hokage-you need to work hard to become Adminstrator

Students of Konoha :You need to post at least 10 times

Police force:You need to be a Moderator

BLack ops:You need to be a Super Moderator

Sensei:You organise the Naruto RPG for their Students

Master:Need to be a high reputation owner

HIgh student: All who beat a student 20
Times

#1 Ninja: If you beat the Hokage

So please join
Hm, I just want to say that during the 'issue', ZeoAbyss "attacked" me out of nowhere. I was not there for a while, so I just came back to find that he had attacked me, that the system offered me no choice in the matter, that somehow he lost, and that he had to send me one million "dollars". To me this was very ridiculous, and you get money too easily on that site.
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I just want to say that during the 'issue', ZeoAbyss "attacked" me out of nowhere. I was not there for a while, so I just came back to find that he had attacked me, that the system offered me no choice in the matter, that somehow he lost, and that he had to send me one million "dollars". To me this was very ridiculous, and you get money too easily on that site.
That's the point really,you post more you get money more.
And I lost because you're attack was pretty high.
I don't know how you
Didn't get a choice.My attack was more of an ambush ha ha sorry if it made you confused.
Bump,We have some updates soon to come about the site.
Personally, I don't like the RPG system. All it is is a link that gives you a random chance of living and causing damage to the other person or dieing yourself. Also, its got to the point where everyone has the max attack avaliable, so no planning at all is required...just strike and hope you dont die..
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:22 PM)Medz Wrote: Personally, I don't like the RPG system. All it is is a link that gives you a random chance of living and causing damage to the other person or dieing yourself. Also, its got to the point where everyone has the max attack avaliable, so no planning at all is required...just strike and hope you dont die..

Amen, brother. I attacked, beat people with higher levels/defense than me, and lost to people who had never won, and had the minimum power level.

Also, Kai-V, I'm still sorry about the "incident."

The Staff has trouble keeping up with all the SPAMming, and I should know. I am one of the Staff.

^Just my two cents about the matter.
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:22 PM)Medz Wrote: Personally, I don't like the RPG system. All it is is a link that gives you a random chance of living and causing damage to the other person or dieing yourself. Also, its got to the point where everyone has the max attack avaliable, so no planning at all is required...just strike and hope you dont die..

Well you have a 10% chance of winning and losing so we have changed it a bit.
We have 500 has the Max level.
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:07 AM)Ultimatebladers Wrote:

Well you have a 10% chance of winning and losing so we have changed it a bit.

What do you mean, a 10% chance of winning and losing? Do you mean that 10% you win, 10% you lose, and 80% nothing happens?
what do you mean when you say you win money
You don't win money. You get money for posting. So basically, the site is a spam magnet.
Nope, you get money from posting appropriate stuff not by spam.
I made posts everyone seemed to hate me for and I still got a lot of money ...
(Feb. 26, 2011  8:29 PM)Medz Wrote: You don't win money. You get money for posting. So basically, the site is a spam magnet.

It's the truth. I can attest to how much the "get virtual money to buy virtual stuff" encourages SPAM. It was quite annoying, as a Moderator, to have to worry about SPAM that was encouraged.

(Feb. 26, 2011  11:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I made posts everyone seemed to hate me for and I still got a lot of money ...

I didn't hate you! I just thought you were someone else. But I tried to make up for it. And the reason you got a lot of money was there was a bonus amount given for large amounts of characters. You posted several paragraphs worth.
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:33 AM)Odin Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  8:29 PM)Medz Wrote: You don't win money. You get money for posting. So basically, the site is a spam magnet.

It's the truth. I can attest to how much the "get virtual money to buy virtual stuff" encourages SPAM. It was quite annoying, as a Moderator, to have to worry about SPAM that was encouraged.

(Feb. 26, 2011  11:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I made posts everyone seemed to hate me for and I still got a lot of money ...

I didn't hate you! I just thought you were someone else. But I tried to make up for it. And the reason you got a lot of money was there was a bonus amount given for large amounts of characters. You posted several paragraphs worth.
Thats True.I changed the posting part and added that you get money from posting a full A4 PAGE.
You can win money aswell from the RPG.
We might move to a new server so its faster to get on.
Are you talking about a paid-custom server? Or just another free mybb host? If its the latter, then I doubt you'll see much of a difference.
Really then see the new server.Its underwork so bare with us

http://narutoworld.forumotion.co.uk/
Your using forumotion...? Wow..
Trust me, using mybb is a much better option haha.
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:48 PM)Medz Wrote: Your using forumotion...? Wow..
Trust me, using mybb is a much better option haha.

Hmm forummotion is way better in my opinion
So it went from being a beyblade forum to naruto? Im confused....
If you say so. So how exactly do you know if the server is faster or not? I mean, your not hosting it yourself, so how could you check the speed and stats?
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:06 PM)Otsu Wrote: So it went from being a beyblade forum to naruto? Im confused....

Ha ha it still is a beyblade thing but mainly about naruto
(Feb. 27, 2011  7:09 PM)Medz Wrote: If you say so. So how exactly do you know if the server is faster or not? I mean, your not hosting it yourself, so how could you check the speed and stats?

Its fast when i used it i have a little bit of experience.
Oh dear..You can't just say its fast from your own use..
Trust me it is I told others and they said it fast,nuff said about the speed. Oh yeah I plan on getting Pokemon and Bleach on it aswell so stick around.
We have a new portal page now so is easier to use. Any comments about the site