Naruto World The new site made for Manga and anime Fans

I was Working on the site and it looks a bit better than the old one, any comments about it?
before i join does it have hitman reborn?
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:45 PM)shiny cthulu Wrote: before i join does it have hitman reborn?

You never joined it and Hitman reborn whats that?
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:41 PM)Virgo123 Wrote: I like Naruto a little.

Its preety good and if you read Shonen jump manga of it you will really get into it.
(Mar. 06, 2011  7:04 PM)Kadoya Wrote: i think its kinda cool

Thanks for the nice comment Kadoya.
I made new site updates it's a lot better than before and it has Tittan reborn threads now.Any comments about it?
ill join it soon.........becuse the school computer wont let me and i like naruto a lot
cool do it as quick as possible if you can but thank you for joining.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:24 AM)Kadoya Wrote: i joined and i am Netsuro Uzumaki

Yeah i just saw you.Thanks for joining
no prob, now i know a bit more since i read about it
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:42 AM)Kadoya Wrote: no prob, now i know a bit more since i read about it

Ok i hope you contribute in the site a lot.
of course, ill be on about 3 or more times a day i guess, i just hope someones online
(Mar. 19, 2011  10:54 AM)Kadoya Wrote: of course, ill be on about 3 or more times a day i guess, i just hope someones online

A lot of people are on now so don't worry.
haha, i think your looking at whos been on for the last 72 hours
No i'm not ha ha ha.Well i might be Adding new features to the site.
nevermind, i think you should make a suggestions area since i think your'e gonna make a few changes in the future
(Mar. 19, 2011  11:22 AM)Kadoya Wrote: nevermind, i think you should make a suggestions area since i think your'e gonna make a few changes in the future

Ok I'm on it.
What site creator did you use e.g. Forumotions, Webs.
I used Forumotions. I got the Portal page on the board.
Love to draw? If you do then join http://narutoworld.forumotion.co.uk because we are having a drawing competition!!!!!! Join now.

I sound like a movie trailer presenter anyway we are having more. The RPG is awesome now and we have sweet characters on there, you guys should check it out. .

Ps:I made the site look better because of Spring who likes it?