46.51%
Naruto
27.91%
One Piece
13.95%
Bleach
11.63%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
Hey guys! i dont know if there is a thread for this yet! but this thread is for posting if you like naruto or bleach or one piece or DBZ! which fan are you? post your reply on why you like bleach,naruto or one piece or DBZ! im a naruto fan since 1st grade so i love Naruto! also added Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Hunter X Hunter

[Image: ba815198af7a41c6eb0d87b70a655082]
Um ... why is this in "Your Creations"?

:L I'm moving this to media, where it should go. But I am probably sure there is a similar thread, or this topic does not necessitate a thread. Anyways ... moved~
(Oct. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: Um ... why is this in "Your Creations"?

:L I'm moving this to media, where it should go. But I am probably sure there is a similar thread, or this topic does not necessitate a thread. Anyways ... moved~

ok thanks Grin but i searched it and i couldn't find any thread like it so i decided to make one Grin
Bleach stopped making anime atm....

Naruto is just getting started to get all good...Execpt those dum Filters

Naruto so far unless Bleach starts again.

Where Fairy Tails also? that show was good.

Move to Media section Tongue_out
One Piece, reasons why?
Better than Naruto: He's not chasing a dude the whole series, funnier, more likable characters, better fights(slightly), intense storyline, cool art style.
Better than Bleach: Funnier, more likable cast, fights are both good, better storyline.
I didn't finish DBZ, or watch much of it, so im not going to say anything about it.

Oh, also, Bleach and Naruto's fillers are really bad while One Pieces' are okay.
(Oct. 23, 2012  1:43 AM)Anchor Wrote: One Piece, reasons why?
Better than Naruto: He's not chasing a dude the whole series, funnier, more likable characters, better fights(slightly), intense storyline, cool art style.
Better than Bleach: Funnier, more likable cast, fights are both good, better storyline.
I didn't finish DBZ, or watch much of it, so im not going to say anything about it.

Oh, also, Bleach and Naruto's fillers are really bad while One Pieces' are okay.

im not a big fan of one piece Tired i don't even watch the show lol
Hmm well i say DBZ,you gotta say those fighters are powerful enough the blow up a planet with one KI blast and i doubt any character from one piece,Naruto,bleach can do that
But im more of a Naruto fan kinda grew up with it andi engoy the storyline except for fillers
(Oct. 23, 2012  10:56 PM)Cosmic Wrote:

Have you ever watched it? If not, you should. It's a great anime, the manga is amazing as well.
(Oct. 24, 2012  2:08 AM)Anchor Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2012  10:56 PM)Cosmic Wrote:

Have you ever watched it? If not, you should. It's a great anime, the manga is amazing as well.

well in that early post i said i don't even watch the show. so no i have never watched it i just like watching amvs for it on YouTube. i don't care for the show at all no offense
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't decide so I randomly picked, Bleach came out on top Tongue_out
I'm pretty sure you're missing another important anime......Moving on, DragonballZ is obviously my favorite out of the four. Shouts out Akira Toriyama for making the strongest anime characters known to man. I grew up watching it and have seen every episode and movie. There's a reason it's still on T.V. and in stores.
i thought there was a similar kind of thread like this..but i just cant find it..ican recalled it is about DBZ, one piece, Naruto... missing bleach..but i think it discuss more or less the same thing..haha
DBZ, of course. The others are just bad imitations Wink
how can you say the others are imitation?haha
DBZ is originally not the first manga in the world... Chocked_2
and the others just have totally different story line from the DBZ..haha
but Bleach is getting ridiculous days to days.. Uncertain
This thread is useless.

Each show have their own good points and bad points and making an entire thread to never even reach a logical answer is meaningless.

However, if you are doing this thing, Fairy Tail should be a choice. These days, it's basically just as popular as One Piece and Bleach.
Sadly enough, this poll doesn't have Saint Seiya (or Knights of Zodiac) as a choice... But I know that anime never had the same popularity in US like DBZ had.
(Oct. 24, 2012  3:36 PM)Dude Wrote: This thread is useless.

Each show have their own good points and bad points and making an entire thread to never even reach a logical answer is meaningless.

However, if you are doing this thing, Fairy Tail should be a choice. These days, it's basically just as popular as One Piece and Bleach.

i just wanted to see what poeple liked these animes i will ad more anime choices
(Oct. 24, 2012  8:47 PM)Cosmic Wrote:

i just wanted to see what poeple liked these animes i will ad more anime choices

If you do add more, you should add Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Hunter X Hunter, and maybe even Sword Art Online.
(Oct. 24, 2012  11:07 PM)Anchor Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2012  8:47 PM)Cosmic Wrote:

If you do add more, you should add Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Hunter X Hunter, and maybe even Sword Art Online.

just added them :3
(Oct. 24, 2012  2:40 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: how can you say the others are imitation?haha
I have my reason for saying what I said.
I meant for "other": naruto, bleach and one piece. In some cases are a pleasant vision but over time become boring and obvious. Many of today's manga are a kind of frankestein that trying to copy details from other manga that have had huge success. Naruto in fox mode is like a super sayan.. LOL
The works of Hayao Miyazaki, FLCL, YuYu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Video Girl Ai, GTO, City Hunter and many other anime/manga that are actually extinct are something full of emotions and significance. The 80's/90's anime/manga are something that we can call "anime" or "manga"...and not naruto, bleach and one piece that have only stupid teachings, and honestly I don't love anything about them. Yes, it's cool to see awesome fighting but it is not everything that counts in a good anime/manga even if it is a shonen.
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:35 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2012  2:40 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: how can you say the others are imitation?haha
I meant for "other": naruto, bleach and one piece. In some cases are a pleasant vision but over time become boring and obvious. Many of today's manga are a kind of frankestein that trying to copy details from other manga that have had huge success. Naruto in fox mode is like a super sayan.. LOL
The works of Hayao Miyazaki, FLCL, YuYu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Video Girl Ai, GTO, City Hunter and many other anime/manga that are actually extinct are something full of emotions and significance. The 80's/90's anime/manga are something that we can call "anime" or "manga"...and not naruto, bleach and one piece that have only stupid teachings, and honestly I don't love anything about them. Yes, it's cool to see awesome fighting but it is not everything that counts in a good anime/manga even if it is a shonen.

Naruto's fox mode is not a copy of super saiyan or really anything like it. It is a power up, like super saiyan. Unless you haven't noticed, most shounen animes have power ups.
Naruto: Bijuu Forms, Susanoos, etc...
One Piece: Gear 2, Gear 3,etc...
Fairy Tail: Dragon Force, etc..
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:08 PM)Anchor Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:35 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:

Naruto's fox mode is not a copy of super saiyan or really anything like it. It is a power up, like super saiyan. Unless you haven't noticed, most shounen animes have power ups.
Naruto: Bijuu Forms, Susanoos, etc...
One Piece: Gear 2, Gear 3,etc...
Fairy Tail: Dragon Force, etc..
Yes, but you don't understand what I said; the fox mode was only an ironic example Wink
Dragon Ball Z is a legend. It is obviously the best anime ever created!!! And it's also my favourite show of all time. Joyful_2
Naruto and Bleach are good too, I enjoyed them, though they are still nowhere near as epic as DBZ.
No offense but I hate One Piece. It's my least favourite anime. I admit it has a good plot, but that's it. The fights are ridiculous, the characters are unbearable. The only decent ones are Kuina, Zoro and Ace.
Out of the four mentioned. Prolly bleach is the best. But I think there are a lot of short anime like "chivalry of a failed knight" that I find to be more awesome than these animes. I hope they give it a season 2