[Nameless Writing Team] Reached 3 Members!

So, here's my team! If you're reading this, you probably wish to join this team. Well, you're in luck, for it appears that we have one open spot! Now, I don't want this to be just a team, I want it to be like some strange, spread out family. Meaning that we truly help our fellow members, by giving constructive criticism, helping destroy the evil Writer's Block with hammers and such (ideas), editing if need be, etc. Do you still wish to join? If you by any chance do want to join, I happen to have an application form!

Code:
Name You Wish to Go By -

Writing Background -

One Paragraph of the Best Darn Tootin' Writing You Can Come Up With -

Members -
TITAN
BeybladePotter
SwiftShadow (Swift for short)

UPDATE - We have our team! Applications are currently closed!
Name: Aura

Writing Background: 2 stories on the WBO. Have won many awards for my writing at my school and county. I have been accepted into CTYI (Centre for Talented Youth Ireland).

One Paragraph of the Best Darn Tootin' Writing You Can Come Up With -

I stood there as the cold winter wind blew past me. An airplane flew above my head. The town park stood straight in front of me. Although it was the middle of winter and I was wearing a short sleeve T-shirt, I felt warm and as though I was sitting in front of the fire back at home. But I haven’t been home now for over a year. I could remember the fond memories of home, but I never insisted in going back. I couldn’t. It wouldn’t be safe. My family would be hurt or even killed. I was a night creature and I couldn’t return to be being a normal person again.
Hm, interesting...

It seems good, yet the flow may need a tiny bit of work, but the team could help you with that! I'll take you into consideration...
Hahaha. I'll join....Just wait a sec...I'm gonna whip up a paragraph.
Yes! You don't need a paragraph! Auto-accept!
I'd like to join this team!
Name: SwiftShadow or Swift for short

Writing Background: 4 stories on WBO, Advanced English clases, 290/300 on writing for New Jersey Standerdized test.

Paragraph of writing: As the screams of their dying neighbors echoed throughout their secret cellar, the husband and wife looked at each other. They both knew that staying there and trying to hide was a giant risk, a gamble, a game of poker. Unfortunately, that is where fear is at its strongest. When fear plays poker it doesn't try to bluff and trick its way to victory. It simply stares you down until your confidence shatters, your emotions become corrupted, and you ultimately fold and obey it. Fear continues to play this way until all of your chips belong to it, and it has complete control. When a human plays against fear, they never win. But when I play against fear, I never lose. I don't have any confidence to be shattered, or any emotions to be corrupted. After slowly slipping out of my train of thought, I looked back at the wife's teary face. If I could feel, I would've laughed. Behind her fake sad image, I could see her happiness. She was overjoyed that it was her neighbors, and not her.
Hehe. Thanks. But I'll still whip up a paragraph. Tongue_out
EDIT:
There was darkness, massive darkness then, there was light, a luminous light. There it was the door to death, glowing as brightly as the sun. It seemed to leave itself open for me to enter, for me to finally rest in peace. I turned the knob slightly and slid through the opening I had just made. Then, a flash shined, a very strong one, I closed my eyes, then, opened them again. It was all just a dream...
Well, I think we've got a team right here! To Aura and Ripple: I sincerely appologize, and wish you both the best of luck wherever fate takes you.

That was quick! I guess we need to, um, what should we do? I'll PM Sparta, and I'll also ask if he'd be interested in a battle between our teams. So now we wait and prepare...
I think a trial battle between our teams sounds like fun! Let's decide on a theme through PM. Also, should we have 3 entries per team or should the whole team work on one entry??
Good luck with your team Smile
Sparta - I think that one entry would be good! Same format as singles battles?

NoodooSoup - Thanks! If you're looking for a team, I wish you the best of luck.
Wheee! I'm ready. And do you want me to make a userbar?
Why does THIS team seem like College football's SEC conference? Megateam! Or even a dynasty! But you'll have to go through us first. Not gonna be easy, but I think it'll be a great battle!
@BP - Sure! I forgot that you're good at GFX! Wait, we need a name. Hmm....

Temporal - We may have three good writers, but I believe that YOU are the megateam. You even got the good name...
Hence the "not gonna be easy". I don't want to be arrogant unless I have reason to. Like when we mop the floor with your entries. but I won't say that we will, because of two reasons. One: I don't roll like that. Two: It's a foregone conclusion. (Kidding. Actually, I'm not sure WHO will win.)
Yo bro. You got any upcoming plans?
Wow, I made a derp. I completely forgot. I'll talk to Sparta 'bout a battle soon...