NaLu's Signature and avatar shop.

Poll: How much stars does my Signature and/or Avatar deserve?

54.67%
16.00%
10.67%
8.00%
10.67%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
Luck,sonkohan and klaus I would be glad do yours three.

Luck the hawks?
if you have time, i would liek a sig, and i dont mind if it takes awhile Joyful_3
if you could merge theses pics
putting this one one right side with back to beyblade
[Image: belmont12.jpg]
and this one right kinda of fading cooly
[Image: mbep47pic7.jpg]
and then if you can find some cool pics of Burn Fireblaze and find one to put in the middle, i would greatly appreciate it :3

i'll take care of the text Wink

thanks!!
@Konaa Bureizu: ill be happy to do yours
(Feb. 16, 2012  7:03 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: @Konaa Bureizu: ill be happy to do yours

that'd be awesome, and if you can, throw a couple little storm Pegasus in the somewhere if possible Joyful_3 thanks! Smile
here they are
[Image: yAK.jpg]

[Image: I0el.jpg]

[Image: eknZE.jpg]
plz use this sigs and give credit to me
especially THE DRAGOON
NaLu told me that you requested 3 sigs from him but never used them
plz be an active member

(Feb. 16, 2012  6:14 AM)NaLu Wrote: Luck,sonkohan and klaus I would be glad do yours three.

Luck the hawks?

Yeah, if thats ok?
(Feb. 16, 2012  9:42 AM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  6:14 AM)NaLu Wrote: Luck,sonkohan and klaus I would be glad do yours three.

Luck the hawks?

Yeah, if thats ok?
I meant what is the hawks. I'm sorry if I do not understand but could you provide a link.
Thanks for doing the sig Nalu Grin
Take as long as you like
(Feb. 16, 2012  10:21 AM)NaLu Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  9:42 AM)Luck Wrote:

Luck the hawks?

Yeah, if thats ok?
I meant what is the hawks. I'm sorry if I do not understand but could you provide a link.

Oh, it's the blading team im in XD
(Feb. 16, 2012  9:24 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: here they are

plz use this sigs and give credit to me
especially THE DRAGOON
NaLu told me that you requested 3 sigs from him but never used them
plz be an active member

Sorry for that and i will be an active member. i will give you credit.
And one little problem could you please remove the ball form and move helios to the right
can you make me a hawks signiture please
with my icon some where, possibly in the back round,sorry for double posting
Could you maybe use the sig that i currently have, but just make it a descent size? if you need some type of url or something, let me know.
Looking forward to my sig Nalu! Thank you for your services, I would love to be able to do this stuff.
Hi id like an avatar with Ryuto and Omega Dragonis with text "FMB" please'

thanks!
Okay as I was busy the whole weekend I will do all the requests this weekend before i do my assignments and homework. So it will be done.
here you go guys
[Image: EZnbg.jpg]

[Image: 9rzIA.jpg]
i know its bad quality but its what you wanted
I am sad to say but I will close my shop until further notice. I am busy with school and may not open for a very long time. Blaze12xz will be doing the current requests.
Blaze12xz could you do mine then please?
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:42 PM)SonKohan Wrote: I would love a signature please
Background : Stars everywhere, in the middle a star exploding
Images: Blitz Pegasus coming out of the star (He is a custom think you can do it?)
Text : Blitz Pegasus (In bottom center)
If it is difficult I can re-think it
since im doing the requests i dont realy think its possible to do customized beys unless you can give the pic
ok ill see what i can do because i have my own shop and nalu didnt give me advance notice

edit:
here they are-
[Image: rcvy.jpg]

[Image: FjI2g.jpg]
If I did not complete your request please post on Blaze12xz's shop or someone elses as mine is closed.

@Blaze12xz Please stop Double-posting.

and as I can see you have said you have editted your post but double posted instead. Please do not do that again.
If the forum automatically horizontal rules the post for him, it is not an illegal double-post... it is only against the rules if the two posts are separate.
(Feb. 25, 2012  2:53 AM)NaLu Wrote: If I did not complete your request please post on Blaze12xz's shop or someone elses as mine is closed.

@Blaze12xz Please stop Double-posting.

and as I can see you have said you have editted your post but double posted instead. Please do not do that again.
that was accident
i forgot to edit my post
then i had problems Unhappy
and btw nalu can you not say that the shop is closed because ppl think that were not doing anymore rquests
Well i am not for sure. You have your own shop. Please use that.