NY capital region blader looking for league

I've just recently gotten myself back into beyblade through the new X line, an i was wondering if there was an existing league or any tournaments in the capital area around albany. I'm only interested if it is X i was never into the burst line and i'm a bit over the plastice gen and metal fight/fusion. The X line seems to put more emphasis on competitive play so i would love to jump into a legitimate league or tournament circuit.
I do not have any connection to a league nor can I host one myself, but I am also in the NY capital region looking for X tournaments!
Perfect! Perfect, this is the first step. There are two of us now. We find others and try to organize our own league.
I’m also from the capital region too and would love to be a part of it!
(May. 22, 2024  8:19 PM)ShinnyYu Wrote: I’m also from the capital region too and would love to be a part of it!

Same here!
That's four of us. Do you all know anyone else who plays? If we can get enough people we can request for a local game shop to host a tournemant.
Awesome love to see you guys gathering a community up there. I’m trying to do the same in NYC. Would love to have a Battle For NY in the future. Meet somewhere in the middle. That would be a dream.
So if we can get enough people involved there is a chance we could get the attention of takara tomy and or hasbro to finally do something in these areas. I mean there hasn't been a large scale tournemant held here since 2004.

So I can make a facebook group for this as well. We could just continue to communicate here an gathering more people.
Yea Facebook group is good unfortunately I don’t use mine lol just to like the happy birthday posts I get from family and that’s about it. I did make a subreddit and an instagram for beyblade_nyc but it’s not beyblade N.Y. it’s NYC unfortunately. But I would join the Facebook group