NIB Wholesale Beyblade Quality Theory

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:20 PM)Kut-Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:08 AM)LightFurySmash Wrote: I saw this listing https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40008257...7d228ZfZ6h
It's Arabic Takara Tommy Storm Pegasis. On the underside of the box it has the batchnumber K1910. Does anyone know if the K1910 are real or if their like the A0813 mid fakes?

ust wondering as I saw this listing of a Arabic Storm Pegasis Takara Tommy with the K1910 number https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40008257...7d228ZfZ6h

Just wondering though if it is real or if it's like the mid fakes A0813?

Bro,Code a0813 does not appear.I didn't see it

That's because ao813 is on the bottom of the box.
I don’t usually order online for beys anyway, but if I do and get any weird results you’ll be the first to know! I’m ordering Union Achilles of Amazon sometime in the future, so if it’s on Amazon too I’m dead.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:53 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I don’t usually order online for beys anyway, but if I do and get any weird results you’ll be the first to know! I’m ordering Union Achilles of Amazon sometime in the future, so if it’s on Amazon too I’m dead.

This is so far only been a Metal Fight era thing, and shouldn't affect Burst at all.
Well, have you encountered such a problem in burst models?
(Dec. 12, 2020  8:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:53 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I don’t usually order online for beys anyway, but if I do and get any weird results you’ll be the first to know! I’m ordering Union Achilles of Amazon sometime in the future, so if it’s on Amazon too I’m dead.

This is so far only been a Metal Fight era thing, and shouldn't affect Burst at all.
Ok. I really never bought any metal fights other than the ones I had as a kid, it’s hard for me to tell real from fake sometimes.
Hey guys, some guy in reddit a few days back found out that the A0813s beyblades have traces of lead;

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...h_a_small/

So yeah, they are pretty much confirmed to be fakes at this point.
I hate fakes. Not only do they have concerning amounts of lead, their amounts will build up in your body overtime and you go by by.
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:09 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Hey guys, some guy in reddit a few days back found out that the A0813s beyblades have traces of lead;

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...h_a_small/

So yeah, they are pretty much confirmed to be fakes at this point.

Oh that sucks, thanks. I gotta check mine now.
So I did the tests myself and my mars red variares from theortal0 came back negative as well as this l-drago destroy. In fact, when testing the painted part of my beys, all the tests were negative, so if any A0813s have chipping paint, it doesn't have lead in it. What concerns me however, is that when testing the metal under the paint, both of my meteos from a Takara tomy ultimate reshuffle set l-drago ver came postitive as well as this burn fireblaze.  My A0813 diablo nemesis, fang leone, hades kerbecs, and scythe kronos came back negative.  This is leading me to believe that TT and hasbro use partial lead or some sort of lead alloy in the metal, not the paint.  The lead test I used is made to detect lead, not measure the ammount or if it is solid lead as opposed to a lead alloy.  this is the lead test I used.
(Dec. 24, 2020  9:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: So I did the tests myself and my mars red variares from theortal0 came back negative as well as this l-drago destroy. In fact, when testing the painted part of my beys, all the tests were negative, so if any A0813s have chipping paint, it doesn't have lead in it. What concerns me however, is that when testing the metal under the paint, both of my meteos from a Takara tomy ultimate reshuffle set l-drago ver came postitive as well as this burn fireblaze.  My A0813 diablo nemesis, fang leone, hades kerbecs, and scythe kronos came back negative.  This is leading me to believe that TT and hasbro use partial lead or some sort of lead alloy in the metal, not the paint.  The lead test I used is made to detect lead, not measure the ammount or if it is solid lead as opposed to a lead alloy.  this is the lead test I used.

I think what’s happening here is that the beys have been introduced to lead somehow or some sort of illegal lead painting
(Dec. 24, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  9:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: So I did the tests myself and my mars red variares from theortal0 came back negative as well as this l-drago destroy. In fact, when testing the painted part of my beys, all the tests were negative, so if any A0813s have chipping paint, it doesn't have lead in it. What concerns me however, is that when testing the metal under the paint, both of my meteos from a Takara tomy ultimate reshuffle set l-drago ver came postitive as well as this burn fireblaze.  My A0813 diablo nemesis, fang leone, hades kerbecs, and scythe kronos came back negative.  This is leading me to believe that TT and hasbro use partial lead or some sort of lead alloy in the metal, not the paint.  The lead test I used is made to detect lead, not measure the ammount or if it is solid lead as opposed to a lead alloy.  this is the lead test I used.

I think what’s happening here is that the beys have been introduced to lead somehow or some sort of illegal lead painting

Or that TT and hasbro just use a lead alloy or part lead in the metal. There is no lead in the paint though.
That would be a best Beyblades Trick. Also, the Wing Pegasis S130RB that I got from toys got more has a thrust in RB. This is all very difficult.

Did you do the test on unpainted metal and do you know if this kit rated for that? I’m not completely sure how lead testing kits work but I don’t know if they work on unpainted surfaces or not.
(Jan. 04, 2021  7:07 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote:

Did you do the test on unpainted metal and do you know if this kit rated for that? I’m not completely sure how lead testing kits work but I don’t know if they work on unpainted surfaces or not.

I did the tests on both painted and unpainted metal all of the painted metal came up negative.
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  7:07 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote:

I did the tests on both painted and unpainted metal all of the painted metal came up negative.
Ok good to know, hopefully my a0813 Lightning didn’t have toxic levels of lead since I’ve had it for about a year but didn’t battle it much because I already had a hasbro one and got the other for collection purposes.
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:23 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I did the tests on both painted and unpainted metal all of the painted metal came up negative.
Ok good to know, hopefully my a0813 Lightning didn’t have toxic levels of lead since I’ve had it for about a year but didn’t battle it much because I already had a hasbro one and got the other for collection purposes.

The main problem with lead is it being in the paint and flaking off. Lead is so bad because it's hard to dispose of it so once it's in your body, even in low enough levels to be not toxic, it's going to stay there for a really long time. It seems TT and hasbro both use a lead alloy or part lead in their metals but non-toxic levels. Really just don't get too much lead into your body and you should be fine.
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:27 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:23 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote: Ok good to know, hopefully my a0813 Lightning didn’t have toxic levels of lead since I’ve had it for about a year but didn’t battle it much because I already had a hasbro one and got the other for collection purposes.

The main problem with lead is it being in the paint and flaking off. Lead is so bad because it's hard to dispose of it so once it's in your body, even in low enough levels to be not toxic, it's going to stay there for a really long time. It seems TT and hasbro both use a lead alloy or part lead in their metals but non-toxic levels. Really just don't get too much lead into your body and you should be fine.

TT and Hasbro uses Zinc Alloy of some sort, not Lead Alloy.
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:27 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: The main problem with lead is it being in the paint and flaking off. Lead is so bad because it's hard to dispose of it so once it's in your body, even in low enough levels to be not toxic, it's going to stay there for a really long time. It seems TT and hasbro both use a lead alloy or part lead in their metals but non-toxic levels. Really just don't get too much lead into your body and you should be fine.

Well my lead test brought up positive for both meteos from my ultimate reshuffle set l-drago version and my legends burn fireblaze so I don't know what to tell you. Not saying I'm right, just posting my results.
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:27 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: The main problem with lead is it being in the paint and flaking off.  Lead is so bad because it's hard to dispose of it so once it's in your body, even in low enough levels to be not toxic, it's going to stay there for a really long time.  It seems TT and hasbro both use a lead alloy or part lead in their metals but non-toxic levels.  Really just don't get too much lead into your body and you should be fine.

This is certainly an interesting article about the subject, although it is about obvious fakes I assume the principles still apply to midfakes. Even if midfakes don’t have lead they are still illegal and of lower quality.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mprnews...toxic-toys

(Jan. 04, 2021  9:35 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: TT and Hasbro uses Zinc Alloy of some sort, not Lead Alloy.

Well my lead test brought up positive for both meteos from my ultimate reshuffle set l-drago version and my legends burn fireblaze so I don't know what to tell you.  Not saying I'm right, just posting my results.

Idk maybe the test isn’t graded for unpainted metal and gave a false positive. Take my words with a grain of salt though I’m not an expert lol
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:36 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: TT and Hasbro uses Zinc Alloy of some sort, not Lead Alloy.
This is certainly an interesting article about the subject, although it is about obvious fakes I assume the principles still apply to midfakes. Even if midfakes don’t have lead they are still illegal and of lower quality.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mprnews...toxic-toys

(Jan. 04, 2021  9:35 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well my lead test brought up positive for both meteos from my ultimate reshuffle set l-drago version and my legends burn fireblaze so I don't know what to tell you.  Not saying I'm right, just posting my results.

Idk maybe the test isn’t graded for unpainted metal and gave a false positive. Take my words with a grain of salt though I’m not an expert lol

Idk, I guess it's not impossible.
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:35 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Well my lead test brought up positive for both meteos from my ultimate reshuffle set l-drago version and my legends burn fireblaze so I don't know what to tell you.  Not saying I'm right, just posting my results.

Have you fought these things with confirmed fakes?
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:55 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:35 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well my lead test brought up positive for both meteos from my ultimate reshuffle set l-drago version and my legends burn fireblaze so I don't know what to tell you.  Not saying I'm right, just posting my results.

Have you fought these things with confirmed fakes?

I don' buy fakes, with good reason but if you mean A0813s yes. Should I do the test again on parts that didn't make contact?
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:57 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:55 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Have you fought these things with confirmed fakes?

I don' buy fakes, with good reason but if you mean A0813s yes.  Should I do the test again on parts that didn't make contact?
Probably, yeah. I'd imagine that the lead from the mid fakes would have contaminated the normal parts when clashing with each other like it does with your skin.
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:03 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:57 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I don' buy fakes, with good reason but if you mean A0813s yes.  Should I do the test again on parts that didn't make contact?
Probably, yeah. I'd imagine that the lead from the mid fakes would have contaminated the normal parts when clashing with each other like it does with your skin.

I'll do it when I have time and post it here.
Original:

Scythe Kronos: G1511
Big Bang Pegasus: L1511
Gravity Perseus: L1010
Ray Striker: L1010
Death Quetzalcoatl: K0311
Diablo Nemesis: K2411

Mid-fakes (TT Beyblades with issues + different alloys):

Seen on all + SonoKong Beat Lynx and Fusion Hades: A0813

Phantom Orion: J1314
Death Quetzalcoatl: 1314
Meteo L-Drago: I2814
Storm Pegasus (New Boy "arabic version"): K1910

I will update the Information as soon as possible.

I saved the sources of the pictures (code + bey).

Good Luck.

Additional Information:

April 5, 2009 – March 28, 2010 (Metal Fusion)
April 4, 2010 – March 27, 2011 (Metal Masters)
April 3, 2011 – April 1, 2012 (Metal Fury)

What do the codes mean?

A0813

Manufacturing plant (OEM factory): A
Week of production: 08 -> eight week in a year (february)
Year: 13 -> 2013