NFL Football

i dident hear any buzz from the jags this offseason. I feel like there the same team. They do have a shot though but idk i wouldent bet on them. I think the boys are done choking though.

You think farve is gonna come back? your from wisconson right?
he better carp not. its time to move on

and the jags have definitely gotten better. their d-line and pass rush has drastically improved. i wouldnt be surprised at a chance for a superbowl run
I agree with the whole farve thing
I would feel so bad for rodgers if he did.

What do you think about jones (Jets)
We improved the o line alot and he had 1000+ yards regadless last year with a mediocre line.
i realy think were playoff ready this season. We got a probowl oline now and a superbowl vet back.

Who do you think will make it to the super bowl in the NFC if not the boys
your QBs still suck dude

as for the NFC i dunno. it could go either way. but on the AFC side im watching the browns and the jags for sure
i like pennington
he had a bad year this year
he was comeback player of the year 2006 =/
i dont know how i feel about clemins though
neither is a franchise QB IMO, but we'll see

also you're probably correct about the cowboys in the SB on the NFC side barring some self-collapse (which they always do)
Kellen Clemens is alrightttttt. Not to good, but an upgrade, b/c the JETS don't need a game manager... they need a playmakerrrr

carp Diabetes.
yes yes yes yes

cursed I say.

i swear i've told you this before artie
i thought you were a bears fan for some reason

also carp the broncos. taking my SB away. carp john elway and terrel davis
CFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL

But damn American channels being hobo towards my sports. Now I'm going to have to go to TSN.ca and read highlights(Phone has no flash, and I'm afraid of going to an Internet Cafe, for fear of rapage) 'till I get back home Unhappy
yeah the cfl is so superior thats why all the has-bins and carp players play there

gtfo
flashfox Wrote:Kellen Clemens is alrightttttt. Not to good, but an upgrade, b/c the JETS don't need a game manager... they need a playmakerrrr

carp Diabetes.

no way
pennington is beter. He has one bad year and everyone forgets how good he is. its a shame
Artie Wrote:yeah the cfl is so superior thats why all the has-bins and carp players play there

gtfo

Sad, but true. Still, I prefer Canadian rules to American rules for playing football.

BTW- I laugh at the Bills. Can't even stay in their own country. That's what I call hobo.
everyone laughs at the bills. they went 0-4 in consecutive superbowls

and meh, im not a fan of the cfl rules. 3 downs and too big of endzones
To each his own.

Honestly though, I don't really care for football. I like it more than soccer(which is odd, considering I'm Portuguese). But my fave sports still Lacross, and that game that is apparently less popular than lawn bowling in the US, hockey.
pennington has no god damn arm strength. he;s a poor man's version of uhhh david g from the jacksonville..but david is good, pennington is bad.

oh right sorry artie but at least you guys won one already, that was our first.. =(
penningtons arm strength isent half as bad as everyone plays it off to be. And hes very accurate
Yeah, he won't win you games thought. He will let you not lose them, but the Jets need a winner...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessionid...nfirm=true
Ouch
If the jets get farve im buying season tickets.
Sorry chad i still love you
no homo
maybe a little

"The two teams that have been most receptive to listening to the Packers in their trade discussions for Favre are the New York Jets and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Jets even have received permission to speak with Favre, but had not done so as of Friday afternoon." - NFL.com